GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I was thinking Craigslist, but ebay sounds great.

My vendor says about 3 weeks on the raws
. How many vials do you normally make at a time? Also. Something s little interesting is that is I can't find too much testing on test U. there are maybe like 6 sellers and none of them have tested the vials or posted it.

. How many vials do you normally make at a time? Also. Something s little interesting is that is I can't find too much testing on test U. there are maybe like 6 sellers and none of them have tested the vials or posted it.
It all depends on the popularity of the compound.

Cool deal, maybe I will be the first to have tested TU

I need to know from you guys what carrier oil and dosing you want for the TU.
I'm a standard kind of guy and like same numbers as pharma. I am not sure how other people feel.
Either way, it's not like we are pinning it every day or multiple times. Nor would we be slamming ourselves with super numbers of this into a permablast

. I think the pharma dosing is 200mg. I would probably shoot myself 300mg every 10 days or 400 every 2 weeks

I think most people would say CSO or GSO is the way to go to. I think pharma uses castor....

200mg in Castor/GSO/CSO.
Agreed. It just kinda blows my mind people do not test it. I would wish that someone would have it and test it in the next 3 months so I can just to a direct transition to that from blast. But if no one does I'll just buy 20 of them from a popular source and send one to be tested

Agreed. It just kinda blows my mind people do not test it. I would wish that someone would have it and test it in the next 3 months so I can just to a direct transition to that from blast. But if no one does I'll just buy 20 of them from a popular source and send one to be tested
Bold move. If it comes back bunk, you're out 20 vials lmao.

Same. I’ve been tempted to grab some from QS but after seeing some of the finished oils I’m hesitant. I just got some of GoodLyfes new Deca vials and the quality of the stoppers and tops are top notch so I’d prefer to give him my business.

Same. I’ve been tempted to grab some from QS but after seeing some of the finished oils I’m hesitant. I just got some of GoodLyfes new Deca vials and the quality of the stoppers and tops are top notch so I’d prefer to give him my business.
Agreed. I know colonial has it in gso but he hasn't done any hlpc testing and I don't feel like going off of people's blood work as we are all different. The titration of that medication is a pain in the ass.

200mg in Castor/GSO/CSO.
Do keep the half-life elongation of castor oil in mind:

Nebido uses a ridiculous amount of BB to compensate for the dummy thicc castor as seen here: Nebido 1000mg/4ml, solution for injection - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc)

Nebido uses a ridiculous amount of BB to compensate for the dummy thicc castor as seen here: Nebido 1000mg/4ml, solution for injection - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc)
That’s really interesting. This may be super ignorant question, but does the BB thin out the castor oil or just help dissolve the test U ?

I have some in MCT oil dosed at 300mg/ml. I’m saving it to compare it to a 200mg/ml to see the difference in blood levels. That’s why I prefer a CSO/GSO blend.

I mixed up a blend of your test,eq and deca. It doesn't leave any pip so I say 300mg and the oil you already use, its a good combo for those 3 so stick with that

but yes @
MCT line test results

Pastebin

I know for sure people are going to order and not specify which carrier they want and then get upset when they get what I chose to send. PLEASE, remember to specify which carrier you want. These reminders are also in the pastebin.

Thanks yall’s
I'm gonna be mad either way.(jk)

Sorry for beating on this. If you choose decide to go the test U route. What time frame do you think it would be ready? 4 months? I am just trying to determine how much I would want to get from this other source until you get it ready?