GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing

Good, thanks for asking. I’m getting back into after a two month break. I was just in the best shape of my life a couple months ago. How about yourself?
Doing good bud, thanks for asking. Also getting ready to get back to it. Been about 4-5 weeks for me.

Looks like I'll be grabbing some GoodLyfe oils and liquid orals from the cs line . Products dosing is spot on. Deff going in on some of that test cyp, eq, mast e, provirion, anavar, and time to try some of that tren ace

Another smooth process with GL. Immediate email response and 2 day touchdown. I'm liking all the recent test results. Hoping this train stays on the tracks!!!!

A couple test results for the community.

Test U and HCG.

HCG is a major letdown. My vendor says their is no possibility the test is accurate but it is what it is. They can’t really argue an hplc test. They said there in house test shows this batch is dosed properly. Needless to say this batch will not be sold. Anyone who did insist on buying it before test results came back will get a refund or a credit, whichever they prefer (not many people thankfully) and I already reached out to most of them.

So as of now I will not have hcg to sell and unless my vendor can make some actual label claim hcg, I will not have it in the foreseeable future either. @Ambusher @B Ware @Cridi887 I want to make sure you see this as you were part of the original discussion.

Have an excellent day y’all!

A6A936C0-145D-45FE-8E10-8B302832158F.png9CAE67FC-40C3-421B-B83F-C195BB253EB8.png

Test U and HCG.

HCG is a major letdown. My vendor says their is no possibility the test is accurate but it is what it is. They can’t really argue an hplc test. They said there in house test shows this batch is dosed properly. Needless to say this batch will not be sold. Anyone who did insist on buying it before test results came back will get a refund or a credit, whichever they prefer (not many people thankfully) and I already reached out to most of them.

So as of now I will not have hcg to sell and unless my vendor can make some actual label claim hcg, I will not have it in the foreseeable future either. @Ambusher @B Ware @Cridi887 I want to make sure you see this as you were part of the original discussion.

View attachment 166555View attachment 166556
Lol, I can almost guess where the HCG is from

Test U and HCG.

View attachment 166555View attachment 166556
When will the test u be available to buy?