GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing

Makes me wonder how much more underdosed ding dongs newer batch of hcg is. I'd love to see their shills still accept 1,000iu because it's cheap. Lmao.

A couple test results for the community.

Test U and HCG.

HCG is a major letdown. My vendor says their is no possibility the test is accurate but it is what it is. They can’t really argue an hplc test. They said there in house test shows this batch is dosed properly. Needless to say this batch will not be sold. Anyone who did insist on buying it before test results came back will get a refund or a credit, whichever they prefer (not many people thankfully) and I already reached out to most of them.

So as of now I will not have hcg to sell and unless my vendor can make some actual label claim hcg, I will not have it in the foreseeable future either. @Ambusher @B Ware @Cridi887 I want to make sure you see this as you were part of the original discussion.

Have an excellent day y’all!

View attachment 166555View attachment 166556

Glad you came around and tested the hcg. More and more testing is showing Chinese generic hcg to be total crap.

A couple test results for the community.

Test U and HCG.

HCG is a major letdown. My vendor says their is no possibility the test is accurate but it is what it is. They can’t really argue an hplc test. They said there in house test shows this batch is dosed properly. Needless to say this batch will not be sold. Anyone who did insist on buying it before test results came back will get a refund or a credit, whichever they prefer (not many people thankfully) and I already reached out to most of them.

So as of now I will not have hcg to sell and unless my vendor can make some actual label claim hcg, I will not have it in the foreseeable future either. @Ambusher @B Ware @Cridi887 I want to make sure you see this as you were part of the original discussion.

Have an excellent day y’all!

View attachment 166555View attachment 166556
Good to see. Cheers.

I will be moving into a couple different batches very soon. Here are the reports for those.
As I brew larger batches I am finding I need to make some tweaks to get a bit closer to label claim. Either way, you all know exactly what you are getting and how to dose according to your needs.

TE cso within 6%
TE mct within 8% (I am humbled :( )

ND cso within 5%
ND mct within 4%DB77A135-A56A-4A58-A39F-4E2F697EF64F.png4BD0BB80-06E5-44D3-8A7D-7481E2D22564.png0E3A8043-7183-42B0-A9F5-F66366581215.png12A72B3C-83FD-421E-B267-F50E7F54CFE4.png

Atleast like u said we know what we are getting and can adjust accordingly, ur doing more testing and being 100 percent upfront about it, I'm sure u will dial things practice makes things close to as perfect as u can get, the more time undo the more experience and knowledge that will come from it. I'd say ur doing pretty good better then most other srcs even on other forums.... Other srcs would brew another small batch and send it back out to make it look like they got it right on... And we'll all know the deca and eq have been up and down purity and ur still within and pretty close.... Contuined testing, new products that customs asked for plus great ta times.... Think ur doing pretty good G.L

Sponsors

Latest posts