GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing

Gotta admire the man's dedication to his craft and the amount of hustle and grind and attention to detail he continues to put in and hasn't slowed down with contuined testing and tracking batches.... My man came back and said " I will not be denied my place"

What can I say I'm a sucker for a good come back story.... Good job g.l reports look stellar

Gotta admire the man's dedication to his craft and the amount of hustle and grind and attention to detail he continues to put in and hasn't slowed down with contuined testing and tracking batches.... My man came back and said " I will not be denied my place"

What can I say I'm a sucker for a good come back story.... Good job g.l reports look stellar
Thank you brother! I love the positive encouragement.

Glad there is a src who believes in going the extra mile and making sure his customers are.getting what they pay for and also that they know it's dosed correctly and is sterile without any issues... Not only does one carrier oil line but two and has both tested, it's a beautiful thing to see a src spending alil to make sure there product is top notch. Can't do anything but thanks and appreciate what he does.... An easy stand out for all and future srcs take a note on how to do things right....

Great job g.l

G.l is just a savage man there not much else to say..... Might be giving the g.l train a proper go ahead.... Everytime I come on and to check what's going on I see a more refined and improved g.l

Sponsors

Latest posts