GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing

Caps, HCG, TC HPLC

HCG is priced to reflect IU content. See pastebin for pricing.

Anavar 25 mg has been lowered to $55. Anyone who purchased Var 25 before testing results came in I can do a $10 credit for you (still must meet order min of $150).

I am re-labeling the current stock of Var so the labels say 20mg. I will make more Var, retest, and get it to original label claim of 25mg. Sorry about the shortage on this, I need to re-evaluate my numbers on this particular mix.

Anyone using the Lady Var can use it with complete confidence!

I am still waiting on several other results. Hopefully those will be in my hands early next week.

Everything else you should be very pleased with. Thanks everyone!

DA17772B-D777-4DC4-ABE8-89B3A88C6213.png97B68ED1-8290-4D20-8D40-E2604854EC00.pngA65B0844-7994-4497-B1E7-881E62FF5B18.png6B6E40BD-D875-40D6-81AD-D3A9FF7276D3.pngFE9BAAD5-BCC1-4028-BAF8-AB722BA137D3.pngEBB34403-99EF-4266-A72F-2E4CF6F3D512.png35B2EC25-B185-4C63-872B-37C1DAC5B46C.png01FCA779-7FD8-495B-903F-BEE42D7CDB9A.png

Caps, HCG, TC HPLC

HCG is priced to reflect IU content. See pastebin for pricing.

Anavar 25 mg has been lowered to $55. Anyone who purchased Var 25 before testing results came in I can do a $10 credit for you (still must meet order min of $150).

I am re-labeling the current stock of Var so the labels say 20mg. I will make more Var, retest, and get it to original label claim of 25mg. Sorry about the shortage on this, I need to re-evaluate my numbers on this particular mix.

Anyone using the Lady Var can use it with complete confidence!

I am still waiting on several other results. Hopefully those will be in my hands early next week.

Everything else you should be very pleased with. Thanks everyone!

View attachment 253012View attachment 253013View attachment 253014View attachment 253015View attachment 253016View attachment 253017View attachment 253018View attachment 253019

Honestly g.l that's probably some.of the better testing IV seen and just the fact that you are and have contuined to test it products is a statement to the quailty you bring to the table and keeping members safe but also extremely confident in what they use.... As for the anavar I personally really wouldn't sweat it but I understand that you like as close to perfection as u can get and if label says 25mg u want it within the 5-10 percent up or down. Either way just the fact that u said u lowered the price and whoever purchased before hand will get 10$ rebate or on the next order is just a small sample of the type of person u are and ur character and morals which should say alot to members old and new.... Awesome job with the testing ,thanks for the testing n contuined dedication to testing. Super excited uv decided to bring back caps. Well I still need to try a solution but glad u brought back caps..... Keep killing it g.l glad u never gave up and cave in . Just came back strong and contuines to get stronger

Honestly g.l that's probably some.of the better testing IV seen and just the fact that you are and have contuined to test it products is a statement to the quailty you bring to the table and keeping members safe but also extremely confident in what they use.... As for the anavar I personally really wouldn't sweat it but I understand that you like as close to perfection as u can get and if label says 25mg u want it within the 5-10 percent up or down. Either way just the fact that u said u lowered the price and whoever purchased before hand will get 10$ rebate or on the next order is just a small sample of the type of person u are and ur character and morals which should say alot to members old and new.... Awesome job with the testing ,thanks for the testing n contuined dedication to testing. Super excited uv decided to bring back caps. Well I still need to try a solution but glad u brought back caps..... Keep killing it g.l glad u never gave up and cave in . Just came back strong and contuines to get stronger

Many thanks for the motivation and support man!
:)

Did the previous sample of batch M have any dimer in it? Also not to hijack the thread, but is 0.035% even a significant amount lol?
No it did not.
I think this testing goes to show if you test enough vials out of the same batch (for any vendor) dimer will be present somewhere along the line.