GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Brother, his Anavar is hplc tested right on the money, it’s no different than any other Anavar that’s also dosed correctly.

There’s no need to ask for a feelz report when the products are tested.
Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

Longshot here but in the future would you ever consider selling the orals in a capsule as well?
Wtf for? God damn this forum has gone to shit with the most retarded fucking questions I've seen. What you to lazy to crush it with a lighter to sniff that shit?

Wtf for? God damn this forum has gone to shit with the most retarded fucking questions I've seen. What you to lazy to crush it with a lighter to sniff that shit?
Wth, it's a valid question. Carrying caps is a whole lot easier to hide while traveling than a bottle. I like to dose some orals strictly Preworkout, which is right after work. I personally prefer caps over liquid.

I’ve seen a lot of good reviews but does anyone have bloodwork for Goodlyfe aas? Haven’t seen too many labs but a lot of good reviews

Just want any future prospects to know, put my order in today. My zip code was changed a week ago without my knowledge, GoodLyfe caught it before shipping! Good catch GoodLyfe!