GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I have but I’ve only seen a few posts of people using his testosterone most are bloodwork from gh. I was just curious if anyone else had bloodwork I have seen a few
Posted mine not long ago. 500mg test 400tren. Came back 2400 and something. About 5 times responder! Prob best cycle I've ran. Hear something almost every day about my build. Friend of mine said if he hears one more person say something about me being built he'd puke! Lol. Fukn love it. Only time I've had results and comments like this was when I first got out the joint!!

It’s going to be stored in a cool dark dry place. Can’t imagine anywhere better than that to keep something safe. Definitely will be used before 2 years but just wanted to know if I let it sit for a year for instance it will still be fine

It’s going to be stored in a cool dark dry place. Can’t imagine anywhere better than that to keep something safe. Definitely will be used before 2 years but just wanted to know if I let it sit for a year for instance it will still be fine

It will be completely fine, I think it's a bit exaggerated how fragile it is.

Anybody experiencing PIP from the Test E 300? I did a .65 ml shot in my glute two days ago (with slin pin) and I can barely walk today from the swelling and pain.

Anybody experiencing PIP from the Test E 300? I did a .65 ml shot in my glute two days ago (with slin pin) and I can barely walk today from the swelling and pain.
Haven’t used this test e but there’s a lot of pip issues with test e raws in general these days. I caught a bad batch of test e recently and I couldn’t use it even in .2ml shots through a slin.

The source I got it from was the same source I’ve been using for years, their test e was always super smooth in my experience until this one time. I’m a test cyp guy now lol

I’ve had no issues with the test e with cso. It’s been very smooth and no inflammation at all