GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I haven't switched esters in like 4-5 years. Don't remember having issues in the past but ive heard some guys say that they've been noticing pip issues with test e over the past few years.
I've been hearing that as well

How long do you reckon the shelf life is after making it?
A long ass time. Couple few years as long as it’s stored properly, maybe even longer.

This info is just based off reading other peoples comments on how long they hold onto their gear. Some guys stockpile gear and use it many months to years later and they say it seems to be just fine.

A long ass time. Couple few years as long as it’s stored properly, maybe even longer.

This info is just based off reading other peoples comments on how long they hold onto their gear. Some guys stockpile gear and use it many months to years later and they say it seems to be just fine.
I was thinking 2.5 years is the reason why I ask

Ok I diddnt know that about hcg ! Makes sense now

Key word he used was “can” bring your testosterone levels up that much. I have no idea if that’s true for some or not. It’s not the case for me. When I was seeing a urologist for fertility he put me on hcg. It only raised my testosterone level by around 50 points. I ran hcg for 6 months and pulled two labs during that time. Both we’re similar

Key word he used was “can” bring your testosterone levels up that much. I have no idea if that’s true for some or not. It’s not the case for me. When I was seeing a urologist for fertility he put me on hcg. It only raised my testosterone level by around 50 points. I ran hcg for 6 months and pulled two labs during that time. Both we’re similar
Bro were you able to run a trt dose alongside the Hcg for fertility or did you need to come completely off? TIA

Bro were you able to run a trt dose alongside the Hcg for fertility or did you need to come completely off? TIA

No testosterone or any aas for nearly 2 years Bud. No fertility doc will even entertain the idea of trt. He put me on just hcg as it helps the body produce testosterone naturally.

Once I was done with all the fertility stuff and he had nearly two years worth of low T labs he asked, how about we get you feeling good? That’s when my trt journey began