GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Super quick shipping, T/A 3 days. Goodlyfe responded quickly and answered a few dumb questions I had. I really like how they have two different carrier oils and used this opportunity to see how I would react to both. Been using MCT for a while now but used other ones in the past. Just ordered test sus and cyp but he sent me enanthate instead of cyp.

Pinned the enanthate on tuesday. Got really bad pip, haven't had pip that bad in a long time. Not sure if its maybe a reaction to a new carrier oil (been using MCT for a year now and this was CSO which is what i wanted to try) and/or maybe because of the enanthate? I've been using cyp for years while cruising.

Super quick shipping, T/A 3 days. Goodlyfe responded quickly and answered a few dumb questions I had. I really like how they have two different carrier oils and used this opportunity to see how I would react to both. Been using MCT for a while now but used other ones in the past. Just ordered test sus and cyp but he sent me enanthate instead of cyp.

Pinned the enanthate on tuesday. Got really bad pip, haven't had pip that bad in a long time. Not sure if its maybe a reaction to a new carrier oil (been using MCT for a year now and this was CSO which is what i wanted to try) and/or maybe because of the enanthate? I've been using cyp for years while cruising.
I am unaware that E was sent instead of C until I read this post. Please email me regarding this so I can get you what you wanted. Sorry dude.

His orals are in liquid form, so you can simply dilute the mixture and make it whatever concentration you’d like. Also since they’re liquid you could simply take .2ml and that would be 10mg.

Gotcha. I’m actually looking to do a 2.5 x2 split eventually going to 5 x2. I’ll figure it out.

Same man, the PIP from the test E was crippling for me. Not sure what to do, I'm honestly scared to pin it again.

I am unaware that E was sent instead of C until I read this post. Please email me regarding this so I can get you what you wanted. Sorry dude.
All good mate. Honestly, I usually wouldn't care but man that pip had me worried and unsure of what exactly was causing it. I just sent you an email.

All good mate. Honestly, I usually wouldn't care but man that pip had me worried and unsure of what exactly was causing it. I just sent you an email.
Cyp, Enanthate I honestly can never tell a difference. I've heard several guys claim this however. o_O

I can't run test e either it gives me bad pip. But I just started his test cyp in cso, I wanted to try cso bc I've never used it and it's a little thicker but just heat it up before injecting and it flows good and gives no pip. I really like it so far

Huge props to Goodlyfe! He's sending me cyp since that was originally what I ordered. 10/10 customer service. I honestly wasn't expecting that.

Same man, the PIP from the test E was crippling for me. Not sure what to do, I'm honestly scared to pin it again.
It was probably the worst pip Ive had in ages, i had bad pip in the past but its been so long so I don't remember how bad it was back then. I was worried that it might be a continuous issue, but hoping it was just a one time thing. It was a new oil and test ester so kinda hard to say. The pain was only really bad the day after but went down the next day, the lump has gone down but still somewhat present.
Cyp, Enanthate I honestly can never tell a difference. I've heard several guys claim this however. o_O
I haven't switched esters in like 4-5 years. Don't remember having issues in the past but ive heard some guys say that they've been noticing pip issues with test e over the past few years.

Got the bloodwork back finally!! 150mg of testosterone enth gso. Also I’m taking hcg 500iu 3x a week. I only inject once a week. Bloods were drawn the day before the next injection.

Attachments

• 34C02C4C-7122-4284-BEB6-5C47E5ABC65F.jpeg
    34C02C4C-7122-4284-BEB6-5C47E5ABC65F.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 8912B55A-8F09-4813-9D56-D945834D18F2.jpeg
    8912B55A-8F09-4813-9D56-D945834D18F2.jpeg
    361.1 KB · Views: 76
Got the bloodwork back finally!! 150mg of testosterone enth gso. Also I’m taking hcg 500iu 3x a week. I only inject once a week. Bloods were drawn the day before the next injection.
Are you in anything else? That shbg is super low