GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

You should
For future reference if you ever want to dilute solution like that more. Sometimes the sources may be able to give you directions on how to. What is used, etc

Thank you. I drew up 2.5 mg (0.1ml at 25mg/ml) and was able to get out all of the med with a 0.5ml syringe I have on hand. It looks like I don't think I will have to dilute as long as I am able to get all the gear out the tip.

Thank you. I drew up 2.5 mg (0.1ml at 25mg/ml) and was able to get out all of the med with a 0.5ml syringe I have on hand. It looks like I don't think I will have to dilute as long as I am able to get all the gear out the tip.
Draw up 2.5. then you draw some excess air. Make sure the air bubble is at the top and you are good to go.

Alright so I tried another shot of the Test E but this time I used a longer pin and I heated up the oil ahead of time ... no lump today like last time but still have 8/10 PIP. Highly discourage anybody buying the Test E until this issue gets worked out.

Alright so I tried another shot of the Test E but this time I used a longer pin and I heated up the oil ahead of time ... no lump today like last time but still have 8/10 PIP. Highly discourage anybody buying the Test E until this issue gets worked out.
It’s an issue with the test e raws in general.. I’ve seen it with multiple other sources.

@GoodLyfe I may have missed it, but any update on the Primo MCT?
Vialed and capped. Sending for testing as soon as Jano re-opens
It’s an issue with the test e raws in general.. I’ve seen it with multiple other sources.
Thank you sir
@GoodLyfe what do you use for this oral suspension? One of the better ones I’ve seen/used.
Thanks man. Humco
For sure, if that's the case then this source most certainly should have warned people so that they don't buy hundreds of dollars worth of unusable gear.
Injecting steroids may cause pip…any steroid, or any type of injection for that matter. Even your local doc office shots can cause pip. Not everyone who uses my test E has pip. In fact, it’s my top seller and has been for a while. I understand you may be upset but it’s not fair to blame me because you happen to not respond well to the Test E. ester.

@GoodLyfe making it right on a Kit. Preciate it Brother
Of course brother.

I've been on different sources of test E for 8 years... pharma along with multiple UGLs.. yours is the first that has given me this level of pain. I've also been direct messaged by 3 other of your customers that are having the same issues. This isn't just me being a poor responder to Test E, it's your oil.
Vialed and capped. Sending for testing as soon as Jano re-opens

Thank you sir

Thanks man. Humco

Injecting steroids may cause pip…any steroid, or any type of injection for that matter. Even your local doc office shots can cause pip. Not everyone who uses my test E has pip. In fact, it’s my top seller and has been for a while. I understand you may be upset but it’s not fair to blame me because you happen to not respond well to the Test E. ester.

Of course brother.

I've been on different sources of test E for 8 years... pharma along with multiple UGLs.. yours is the first that has given me this level of pain. I've also been direct messaged by 3 other of your customers that are having the same issues. This isn't just me being a poor responder to Test E, it's your oil.

So why not just stick with your other ugl?

Also, I am happy to work with my customers but I don’t recall you ever emailing me to see if we can work something out yet you have no problem blasting me publicly.

So why not just stick with your other ugl?

Also, I am happy to work with my customers but I don’t recall you ever emailing me to see if we can work something out yet you have no problem blasting me publicly.
I've been on Dr. prescribed TRT for two years through a men's clinic, I decided I didn't want to continue paying what they charge when there are reputable UGLs out there (like yours) and I can buy my own blood work...
As far as blasting you publicly.. this is Meso, it's a harm reduction board and our job as members is to protect each other. If I didn't post this here I wouldn't have connected with the multiple others having the same issues and I also wouldn't be staying true to the nature of this specific board you are selling on.

I've been on Dr. prescribed TRT for two years through a men's clinic, I decided I didn't want to continue paying what they charge when there are reputable UGLs out there (like yours) and I can buy my own blood work...
As far as blasting you publicly.. this is Meso, it's a harm reduction board and our job as members is to protect each other. If I didn't post this here I wouldn't have connected with the multiple others having the same issues and I also wouldn't be staying true to the nature of this specific board you are selling on.

So it’s been at least 2 years since you have used any ugl Test E gear seeing how you have been on script trt for the last 2 years?

Test E raws have changed a bit since then brother, and not for the better.

I may be wrong but do you really think harm reduction on meso means pip reduction? It’s awfully presumptuous to assume my gear is “bad” just because a different labs Test E didn’t give you pip (years ago) and mine does.

I have a couple questions.

1. How many vials of Test E did you buy?

2 Did you buy any other oils from me and if so, do you experience pip from them?

A source i bought from when i first joined had Test E that left me with painful rock hard lumps.

i asked others that purchased from them at the same time if they had any issues and no one i spoke with had any complaints.

i don't understand it. Still makes me wonder.

I've also had some PIP with the test E. I ended up ordering some sterile GSO and drawing that and the test in the same syringe and pinning that. Made a world of difference. The first couple shots I had pain for close to a week now it might be 2 to 3 days max after adding the GSO. Jano has a good write up in the lab testing section explaining his theory about why the raws might be causing so many issues. Hindsight cyp is probably the only way to go from here on until these issues get resolved.

I've also had some PIP with the test E. I ended up ordering some sterile GSO and drawing that and the test in the same syringe and pinning that. Made a world of difference. The first couple shots I had pain for close to a week now it might be 2 to 3 days max after adding the GSO. Jano has a good write up in the lab testing section explaining his theory about why the raws might be causing so many issues. Hindsight cyp is probably the only way to go from here on until these issues get resolved.
Cyp is my fave. I’m glad you got it figured out, pip sucks

I tried test e from a different source and it gave me crippling pip so I gave it to a friend and took it as a loss. I've tried primo from multiple sources and crippling pip everytime, so I don't use primo. It's not that hard, if it hurts don't fuckin use that one! I'm using goodlyfes cyp and it's smooth as butter.

Sponsors