Guaiacol - Use At Your Own Risk

Can you brew test E or C at 500 with only a carrier oil and BA+BB? I mean with a reasonable oil, like organic or MCT and not EO or miglyol. If you can, then great! Another reason some guys have to think twice before brew with guaiacol.
Yep. 22-25% BB. As a result I don’t brew with EO anymore either. Still researching it deeply.

There's 3 different types of Miglyol, the 810, 812 and 840. The first 2 are kinda safe since they're derived from MCT oil and caprylic acid.

The 840 most likely can increase inflamation since it's a propylene glycol diester. Propylene glycol can be inflammatory and cause an allergic response to many people. It's been used mostly in cosmetics.. Many of us have used it in topical minoxidil, if you have that itching and discomfort it's from the PG.

That's why some companies like Minoxidil Max have a complete line up with PG and one without it. It's not as shitty as guaicol but there's no reason to chose a brew in Miglyol instead of MCT or even better organic carrier oils like sesame or GSO. The only advantage of Miglyol is its extremely low dynamic viscocity rating, making it suitable for brewing high concentration per ml.

I believe with a hs CRP test and a CBC you can see if it's toxic for you or not. I would avoid it though since there's plenty of UGL that brew in better oils.
Miglyol 812 is MCT oil and is used by some large AAS distributors such as deus medical.

Fuck guiacol or whatever that crap is, it gave me burning sensation while injecting. I was crazy enough some time ago to tolerate injectable drol made with this poison...
Yep. At low % it is more anesthetic.

As dosage % of total inject and mg rises it starts to burn at site of injection. (Because it is degrading tissue and attacking nerves.) That is around the time my systemic symptoms really started to coalesce in to more serious problems.

Though I will say liver enzymes were elevated last 3 years for first time ever. I associated it with age and blasts. Nope…. came right down with removal of Guaiacol.

Yep. At low % it is more anesthetic.

As dosage % of total inject and mg rises it starts to burn at site of injection. (Because it is degrading tissue and attacking nerves.) That is around the time my systemic symptoms really started to coalesce in to more serious problems.

Though I will say liver enzymes were elevated last 3 years for first time ever. I associated it with age and blasts. Nope…. came right down with removal of Guaiacol.
Did you stop taking whatever that contained guaiacol or did you switch to a different manufacturer sans the guaiacol? If the latter was the dosage the same in continued usage?

Miglylol812 is MCT oil and is used by some large AAS distributors such as deus medical.

Did you read the post? I don't know if they're technically the same though. Not a brand i'd trust anyways..

There's 3 different types of Miglyol, the 810, 812 and 840. The first 2 are kinda safe since they're derived from MCT oil and caprylic acid.

The 840 most likely can increase inflamation since it's a propylene glycol diester. Propylene glycol can be inflammatory and cause an allergic response to many people. It's been used mostly in cosmetics.. Many of us have used it in topical minoxidil, if you have that itching and discomfort it's from the PG.

That's why some companies like Minoxidil Max have a complete line up with PG and one without it. It's not as shitty as guaicol but there's no reason to chose a brew in Miglyol instead of MCT or even better organic carrier oils like sesame or GSO. The only advantage of Miglyol is its extremely low dynamic viscocity rating, making it suitable for brewing high concentration per ml.

I believe with a hs CRP test and a CBC you can see if it's toxic for you or not. I would avoid it though since there's plenty of UGL that brew in better oils.

Did you stop taking whatever that contained guaiacol or did you switch to a different manufacturer sans the guaiacol? If the latter was the dosage the same in continued usage?
Brewing my own, so disposed of a painful amount of product. Hence my understanding of percentage ramp up and the symptom onsets