• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

GYNO getting worse for no reason

I got an appointment with my doctor. Should no tell him my cycle that I ran, how much I ran and everything?

I'm coerced that he will put this info in my file, and it will affect my insurance

I had a tumor and had to go in and get in removed. I came here trying to come up with a good lie about my test levels.

People here said to be honest, and post surgery my test was still above 1600. Anyways I ended up coming clean, he agreed to run me very high on test as long as it was measurable. Set up a blood test two weeks later, I came in at 1100, and he has run me there since on pharma test. This endo apparently ran a bb rescue clinic, and felt I would self medicate if we couldn't come to an amicable agreement on test levels.

So maybe being honest isn't so bad, and he did not put anything in my file. Just my 2c.

I got an appointment with my doctor. Should no tell him my cycle that I ran, how much I ran and everything?

I'm coerced that he will put this info in my file, and it will affect my insurance

Will this even be covered through your insurance? It's very rare that this procedure is covered.

I think if he is to put anything in your file, it would say something like "development of gynocemastia/breast tissue" i don't think he would include "due to use of exogenous testosterone and anabolic steroids" if anything maybe "due to hormone imbalance"
In my opinion being honest causes no harm, at least in my experience.

I hope so, I'm gonna be up front and honeat with him. I'm gonna tell him I don't want it to be in my file. I read somewhere that if GYNO is causing pain, it can be coveree

On another note, I have 3 benign tumors removed from my body. One from under my arm, right nut, and on my hairline right above my forehead

I'm not sure about the legal side of it, but I would say if you have a good connection with him go ahead and let him know. I was prescribed Tamoxifen from my endo which is covered in full by my insurance. My gyno was caused from puberty, though he did ask me about AAS and I knew it wasn't caused from that so I said no. From a medical standpoint though they will be able to assist you better most definitely.

I couldn't bring myself to tell him I used injectable steroids. I told him I took hdrol back in December. Then he proceeded to chew me out over it. He said that my lump could be a number of things. He took blood and ordered a mammogram and ultrasound. I have another appointment in 2 weeks.

The blood test is a full hormone panel. So test, prolactin, t3,t4,progestrone all that good stuff

I couldn't bring myself to tell him I used injectable steroids. I told him I took hdrol back in December. Then he proceeded to chew me out over it. He said that my lump could be a number of things. He took blood and ordered a mammogram and ultrasound. I have another appointment in 2 weeks.

The blood test is a full hormone panel. So test, prolactin, t3,t4,progestrone all that good stuff
Let us know how it turns out

You did good man. Hope it turns out to be nothing major. Has it subsided any? I highly doubt it could be anything related to cancer, I've never heard of any related incidents. Possibly just a gyno flare from something. Keep us posted

It has not subsided, he figured it was a clogged duct, a cyst (I have had 3 surgeries involved in removing cycts) or possibly cancer. He said it.didn't feel like gyno, but he dosent know. My ultrasound and mammogram is tomorrow

It has not subsided, he figured it was a clogged duct, a cyst (I have had 3 surgeries involved in removing cycts) or possibly cancer. He said it.didn't feel like gyno, but he dosent know. My ultrasound and mammogram is tomorrow

Just read what you have going on Nitrust. I wish you the best and hope it's a simple case of gyno. Keep us posted brother.

Shit man, I don't know what to hope for. I just hope that it can be fixed. If it didn't hurt like it does, I probaby wouldn't care, but the shit hurts