Hair Loss

I know right? Crazy. I am right around the 8 month mark since I started. I have never had any notable side effects.

Really the only bad part is my routine is pretty arduous to keep up with, especially when life gets hectic. One pill a day and then the 2 topicals twice a day. The next time I make RU I’ll probably make an 8% solution instead of 5 and just go to once a day
So minoxidil + RU and finasteride in pill form?

No side effect for the finasteride ? I feel something off when on it. Going to switch by making my topical finasteride !

So minoxidil + RU and finasteride in pill form?

No side effect for the finasteride ? I feel something off when on it. Going to switch by making my topical finasteride !
There is so much variation in impact with these various hair loss drugs I find, which makes it really hard to talk in generalities. I found what works for me, and I am pretty confident you can find something that works for you if you keep experimenting.

For example, If RU does not work for you there are other topical anti-androgens out there which are an option (just a bit more difficult to track down).

Though as I mentioned above I am of the opinion that for us gear users that a topical anti-androgen is nearly a requirement. We flood our bodies with hormones at such a high level that you have to attack the problem from all angles.

There is so much variation in impact with these various hair loss drugs I find, which makes it really hard to talk in generalities. I found what works for me, and I am pretty confident you can find something that works for you if you keep experimenting.

For example, If RU does not work for you there are other topical anti-androgens out there which are an option (just a bit more difficult to track down).

Though as I mentioned above I am of the opinion that for us gear users that a topical anti-androgen is nearly a requirement. We flood our bodies with hormones at such a high level that you have to attack the problem from all angles.
You think it was the trenbolone that made your hair worse? What does "tailspin on tren" mean?

Quick question, my plan for when I will be on TRT will be :

- Minoxdil oral : 1mg ED
- Finasteride oral 0,2-0,25mg ED
- Topical Minoxidil 5% : everyday
- Keto shampoo 2% : E3D
- Dermarolling : E3D

using Keto as a DHT blocker and going for the fin for the DHT main use.

Do you guys think that’s smart or something off ?

Quick question, my plan for when I will be on TRT will be :

- Minoxdil oral : 1mg ED
- Finasteride oral 0,2-0,25mg ED
- Topical Minoxidil 5% : everyday
- Keto shampoo 2% : E3D
- Dermarolling : E3D

using Keto as a DHT blocker and going for the fin for the DHT main use.

Do you guys think that’s smart or something off ?

Forget the topical Minoxidil, increase the oral to 2.5mg.

Much less work, and the 2.5mg Minox will be more effective than topical. The topical may not work at all, depending on how much of a certain enzyme you have to convert it to the effective form.

2.5mg is unlikely to cause any sides, and if it does, they'll be very minor and disappear in a few weeks.

When you use the Keto, leave it on for 5 solid minutes. You'll need to condition your hair after since it dries it out. Make sure it gets to the scalp. That's where it needs to be.

Forget the topical Minoxidil, increase the oral to 2.5mg.

Much less work, and the 2.5mg Minox will be more effective than topical. The topical may not work at all, depending on how much of a certain enzyme you have to convert it to the effective form.

2.5mg is unlikely to cause any sides, and if it does, they'll be very minor and disappear in a few weeks.

When you use the Keto, leave it on for 5 solid minutes. You'll need to condition your hair after since it dries it out. Make sure it gets to the scalp. That's where it needs to be.
Alright but already on Telmi 40 night, it would drop my BP too much right ? Not prone to high BP.

Not any advantage on taking local + oral ?

Yeah, already planning on using oil and after care for my hair some times after keto !

Thanks a lot !

It won't kill you, but I suspect a lot of the guys who complain of Minoxidil sides are misdosing using this method. It's so cheap in the US, $20 online prescription. $12 for 6 months of pills.

Alright but already on Telmi 40 night, it would drop my BP too much right ? Not prone to high BP., and not sure if smart to mix it up both ?

And minoxidil won’t make me full of water ?

Not any advantage on taking local + oral ?

No. With oral it’s already higher in blood concentration. Only downside is overall body hairgrowth.
I use dmso in my ru/minox solution. It works way better now
So you prefer local therapy than oral ? What’s your view on that local vs oral debate ?

I know I can get pharmaceutical minox or finasteride but I can’t for RU, that’s why I was more targeting those two

So you prefer local therapy than oral ? What’s your view on that local vs oral debate ?

I know I can get pharmaceutical minox or finasteride but I can’t for RU, that’s why I was more targeting those two
Well i cant get oral minox and i have tried taking it orally. It’s effective but my body already has a lot of hair and minox made it worth. Since ru is topical i just mix the ru powder with minox solution. Either way i have to use topical so why not both

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back