Hair Loss

Well i cant get oral minox and i have tried taking it orally. It’s effective but my body already has a lot of hair and minox made it worth. Since ru is topical i just mix the ru powder with minox solution. Either way i have to use topical so why not both
How bad was your body hair growth?

like a bear after two month shave. But it’s in my genetics so for you guys who don’t look like a bear with a shave every few months, I wouldn’t worry
I'm doing laser therapy to have no hairs anymore, not sure if minoxidil will fuck that up I have already spent a few thousands cuz GH and testosterone doesn't help for sure to speed up the process of no more hairs lol

I'm doing laser therapy to have no hairs anymore, not sure if minoxidil will fuck that up I have already spent a few thousands cuz GH and testosterone doesn't help for sure to speed up the process of no more hairs lol

Interested on how this will go. I was thinking doing my back but many guys said to me it doesn't worth it, if you keep blasting gear they will always come back. Maybe not so frequent and dense but still, if you have to do 7-8 sessions a year indefinitely it's a LOT of money.

Interested on how this will go. I was thinking doing my back but many guys said to me it doesn't worth it, if you keep blasting gear they will always come back. Maybe not so frequent and dense but still, if you have to do 7-8 sessions a year indefinitely it's a LOT of money.
I would be happy with 3 session a year..we will see how it goes.

For my wife has been a game changer but well she isn't blasting test and other stuff ahaha

I would be happy with 3 session a year..we will see how it goes.

For my wife has been a game changer but well she isn't blasting test and other stuff ahaha
Hair loss had never been an issue for me in my life. My father, in his Mid 60's, still has a full head of hair.

Then Tren happened....

I wouldn’t risk it considering the money. Topical with dmso and ru has been enough for me

I admire the work some of you put in adding a hair routine to everything else. I have just accepted that I'm going to be bald and have been shaving to the skin for the last 6 years.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back