HAMMER-ANABOLICS

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Hammer-Anabolics, Dec 26, 2014.

1. achilles87

achilles87 Member

You want to meet up little guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Les

Les Member

I never said you posted it but to even threaten it is fucking weak. A reverse scammer is as big of a piece of shit as a scamming source and should be crushed by the members of whatever board.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

3. Alright that's enough negativity for my day. You guys are addicted to this negative drama BULLSHIT. I've proven myself take the facts as you will. See ya

4. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Hammer has not seriously realized what he has done to his business by coming back this time. lol You are digging the last few feet to your grave. You're getting flamed and its looks really bad . The small rep or credibility you may have had is long gone after this round at Meso "Hammy" :D

5. achilles87

achilles87 Member

This is an open invite to hammer, he meets me whoever can't walk away won't come back on meso again?

Trapmonster likes this.
  6. I agree and I would never post anyone's personal info. I've been REVERSE scammed for literally thousands man.

7. achilles87

achilles87 Member

I'm waiting punk bitch? You can get on here and respond but not to me?

8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol looks like Hammer is hammered already.

9. achilles87

achilles87 Member

He threatened to, the mods shut the thread down. Don't let him act like he's a good guy.

10. MindlessWork

Someone scamming a scammer is actually a good thing in a way. Karma eh?

All those orders are most likely just pure oil, liar.

11. I closed the thread you fucking dumb fuck.

12. achilles87

achilles87 Member

Just wait he will come on asking why I'm threatening him after he said what he did. He will act like he didn't start it.

MindlessWork likes this.
  13. achilles87

achilles87 Member

Oh I thought you didn't? You just said you didn't delete anything a few pages back?

14. Les

Les Member

I don't think he's a good guy in the least. To threaten to do it is fucking weak at best. Even if everything else was 100 (which it's not even close) I'd never fucking use him just based on the threat. It's Faggot bitch shit. My bad if I wasn't clear on my thoughts earlier.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

MindlessWork likes this.
  15. Hey don't YOU have some small time board to run? Things must be pretty pathetic over there for you to spend so much time here at Meso harassing sources you've never even done business with. You're a fucking board owner and over here bickering with a source you e never even dealt with. Get your fucking ass outta here and have some fucking class. Guys at the top don't act like this you fuckin small time motherfucker.

16. MindlessWork

I saw that too, now he admitting it???o_O

17. achilles87

achilles87 Member

Let's meet up little guy? Oh or are you just the Internet warrior you call us?

18. I didn't delete anything. I locked the thread.

19. achilles87

achilles87 Member

This is like talking to a little kid lol.

20. Ok I'm OUT. You pathetic fucks have at it. I got money to make. I'm here to make MONEY. That's my reason to be here. You guys spend hours on here and don't make a DIME. Fucking LOSERS!