Has anyone actually harmed their heart / kidneys from steroids in spite of having good BP and blood work?

Guys it is not bad at all
My cardiologist knows about it also he says it’s fine if my tests are normal.
You will come to the realisation one day that it’s not the gram of gear it’s the 20-30 grans that pros take and lie about as well as the recreational drugs and their shit eating that gave them the heart problems.
If anything on a gram my heart is way better now and I have the echocardiograms and cardiac MRIs to prove it.
So stop listening to all the “experts” online that are full of shit and demonise everything and start opening your eyes to what’s really going on.
Can I ask what your age, height, and weight are? I feel like a lot has to do with the weight these pros carry all year round.

Can I ask what your age, height, and weight are? I feel like a lot has to do with the weight these pros carry all year round.
i am 125 kgs not fat at all fairly lean. late 40s been training since 12 was an athlete and did alot of cardio my whole
Life also am 5 ,11

Yeah it depends if you aren’t meant to be very heavy then you become
Heavy I’m sure it would
Put a lot of strain on your heart.
I was 110 kgs muscular at 16-17 years old

Guys it is not bad at all
My cardiologist knows about it also he says it’s fine if my tests are normal.
You will come to the realisation one day that it’s not the gram of gear it’s the 20-30 grans that pros take and lie about as well as the recreational drugs and their shit eating that gave them the heart problems.
If anything on a gram my heart is way better now and I have the echocardiograms and cardiac MRIs to prove it.
So stop listening to all the “experts” online that are full of shit and demonise everything and start opening your eyes to what’s really going on.
So, what is really going on?

We have the brightest minds on this forum

No different than the heart remodeling and ventricular hypertrophy you probably get from AAS and increased blood pressure

How about the harm it can do to the liver/kidneys and other vital organs?

I bet you still use AAS anyways. Burying your head in the sand and pretending nothing bad can happen doesn't make the risks go anyway.

If anything, you should want to know what all of the risks are, then make your decision.

If you can't accept the risk, stay natty and stick to your creatine.

If you accept the risk, then that's up to you. I've already made peace with the fact I've probably taken years off my life. Have you?

No different than the heart remodeling and ventricular hypertrophy you probably get from AAS and increased blood pressure

How about the harm it can do to the liver/kidneys and other vital organs?

I bet you still use AAS anyways. Burying your head in the sand and pretending nothing bad can happen doesn't make the risks go anyway.

If anything, you should want to know what all of the risks are, then make your decision.

If you can't accept the risk, stay natty and stick to your creatine.

If you accept the risk, then that's up to you. I've already made peace with the fact I've probably taken years off my life. Have you?

i actually switched to test only and now looking forward to use as low test as possible, or even drop it totally

wasnt a heavy user anyways

Back