Have ou?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Hell naw.
Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

Agreed. It sucked bad. Went off for 3 months and then another time about 7 months. As some others have said once you are past certain age just better to stay on modest TRT for health.

Kids, that's a different animal. Don't start.
What age is this?

Dude. You’re making your whole personality the dude who can’t get off drugs.

It’s the wildest thing I’ve ever seen.
This is why kids shouldn’t do drugs
You’re an idiot. I guarantee you’re probably some form of recreational drug addict. I came off due to fertility reasons.

Why should a person come off?
TRT is a longterm medication and it makes your natty testosterone even worse.

There is no reason to go off ( double for me becouse I was low natty testosterone).
There’s great benefits to it but it’s taking its sweet time for me anyways to get things up and running again. I’m 8 weeks off and still feel like crap. I’ll it another 8 weeks and see.

Has anyone here actually come off steroids altogether? All I see is people TRTing, BnCing or permablasting. I never hear anyone talking about pct or coming off cold turkey.
I came off after 4 years of blasting and cruising that included the use of 19 nors

Ran:
Nolvadex
Clomid
Hcg
Hmg

Initially got my test levels into the 500s after about 10-12 weeks of pct and constant SERMS, and at that point I was happy, stopped checking the hormone levels with bloodwork thinking I recovered. A few years later.. test at 247 ng/dl, below the reference range.

So now It's trt for life

ive been 100% off for about 2 months now.

Taking a bunch of HCG, clomid, and HMG to try for a kid, then back on.

not the same as just coming off forever, but relevant i guess.

Back