HCG Ampule Question.

drasman123

Recently ordered 4x5000 ui Kits of HCG. The pictures displayed on the website said that they would be coming in vials (vial of HCG, one of NaCl soln). Instead I received 4 of each ampule.

Can i reconstitute the hcg in the ampules and then transfer it to a sterile vial so I can store it in the refrigerator between injections.

I only plan to use 250-500 UI E3D (so 500-1000 UI /week).

Thanks guys!

Those vials are meant to be used the whole dose at once.You will have to transfer it to another clean vial so you can use only what you need,it will last about 60 days after you reconstitute it and refrigerate it. I have the same vials,mine are pregnyl brand 1 amp of HCG and 1 1ml amp of solution.

I mix mine into a 30ml bacteriostatic water vial, so it is nice and dilute and easy to give myself small doses, kept in the fridge it just looks like bacteriostatic water and I find it still works a couple months later

When you say VIALS you mean AMPS right?

Store it in a syringe, if you don't have a vial..
I would store in a Slin pin.. same pin you will inject with..

Inject what you need, then put rest in fridge.. then take out
inject when ready again, then store rest... repeat..
I always use same slin a few times.. not for HCG though.. I don't use it.. I have but I did the whole 5,000 and that's too much at once...

Anyone chime in cause this is just out of my head, no hands on with this

When you say VIALS you mean AMPS right?

Store it in a syringe, if you don't have a vial..
I would store in a Slin pin.. same pin you will inject with..

Inject what you need, then put rest in fridge.. then take out
inject when ready again, then store rest... repeat..
I always use same slin a few times.. not for HCG though.. I don't use it.. I have but I did the whole 5,000 and that's too much at once...

Anyone chime in cause this is just out of my head, no hands on with this

5000UI all at once. Holy.... how did that feel, sides? From the feedback here I think I am going to go ahead and reconstitute 5000 UI and put it in a steril vial with Bac water. Store it in the fridge and bam. Should have done my math better, 20,000 UI is going to last me a lonnggggg time haha

I just mix mine up, throw it in the fridge, and use it for a couple months or three even and then throw it out and buy a new vial and mix it up, it still seems to work well a couple months later

Back