HCG degradation testing after 30, 45, 60 days

I used the filter for the first time. It took like 0.5ml and kept it in the filter. I flushed air through it to get as much out as I could.

Afterwards I took the GFs chocolate soy milk and ran it through the filter. It came out as clear water on the other side. Pretty cool!

Are you guys sure it wouldn’t filter out the benzyl alcohol or salt in the water?

Nevermind. ChatGPT said it wouldn’t.

Last edited:
After filtering QSCs Tesamorelin, pip from daily injections was reduced by 90%, skin redness went away.

I had been experiencing increasing muscle tightness. I didn't attribute it to the Tesa. I got so bad, I ended up throwing my back out for a week. I thought it was from high dose accutane.

Finally it started to ease off and went away.

I was speaking with someone about Tesa, and coincidentally, they mentioned tight muscles as a side they were experiencing.

Then the light bulb went on for me.

The muscle tightness went away after I began filtering the Tesa. It began a week after starting.

Yes, anecdotal, but very real and not something I even thought the Tesa was causing, so take it for what you will.

Last edited:
I used the filter for the first time. It took like 0.5ml and kept it in the filter. I flushed air through it to get as much out as I could.

Afterwards I took the GFs chocolate soy milk and ran it through the filter. It came out as clear water on the other side. Pretty cool!

Are you guys sure it wouldn’t filter out the benzyl alcohol or salt in the water?

Nevermind. ChatGPT said it wouldn’t.

A little late, but this is how to maximize recovery of the compound being filtered. Just add syringe where applicable.

IMG_9103.webp

Back