• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

HCG Dosage

Sss23

I’m shutdown following a cycle I ran for 8 weeks of Msten followed by clomid 50/25/25/25. It seems the best way to recover fully is hcg + clomid or nolva.

the endo I’m discussing with is considering 0.20cc aka 200 units of HCG per day for 23 days. Is this sufficient to help me restart? Not familiar with hcg and the reading ive done has not been consistent

Do some reading.. also why are you posting this in the underground section? Should be in post cycle..

Bill Roberts says
“The recommended weekly dosing range is from about 700 to 1750 IU. Example dosings are 100-250 IU daily, or 200-500 IU every other day, or 250-500 IU three times per week.
In addition to such dosings being followed by a very large number of individuals over many years with excellent success, scientific study has since validated these dosings. As measured by intratesticular testosterone levels, this dosing level maximizes results. There is simply no point to more.”

Where as most bro-scientists and dr scally prefer way higher dosages.