Hcg question

It's not expensive if you don't end up using it all at the 30day mark,do the math and figure out how much you wanna use and when and make it work.Worse comes to worse Toss what's left of use it a few days past.

Make sure to becareful when mixing let the Bac water flow down the side of the vial do not shake,Keep refrigerated after mix'd etc.
Good luck
Hey just wondering why you have to make the run down the side of the vial

You don't have to, that's just my preference.I like to let it mix slowly instead of shooting it straight at the compound.
Will it help with the air that gets in there I fucked up last time and just pushed the plunger and my shit looked like there was air bubbles in there

Hey just wondering why you have to make the run down the side of the vial
I'm on TRT and in the injection video they tell you to do this for HCG. They don't tell you why however. Also, don't shake the vial. Apparently this stuff is pretty unstable so my guess is the reason you add the BAC water on the side is to not disturb the powder so much.

Apparently this stuff is pretty unstable .

Yep in fact HCG is so unstable even slight perturbations of those Amino Acid linkages will result in an exothermic "chain reaction" and F…ing explode like a nuclear bomb killing everyone within a one nanometer radius, did you "read that" too mommies boy!

Yes Dr. Jim, you really are the tool I knew you were. You get a rise out of making others look like shit because they ask basic questions?.. AND your a Dr.? Your and asshole is what you are. Maybe you need to get off the roids and onto some Socio-Ego-PhsychoPathic inhibitors. Mommies boy?.. lmao SON. Your the guy that drives new members away. After all your an "Awesome Member"!.. Yes, you are a MEMBER all right. Jerk off.

When new members like YOU depart I am happy as a lark, bc those of your ilk, know nothing and want everything handed to them Gerber STYLE, and when they don't get what they want, how they want it and when they want it, they whine like little "me, me, me" CHILDREN.

However bc I'm here to help ALL OTHERS whenever possible, I'm sure you'll locate a another forum that suits your "needs" if you limit your next Goggle search to "PED forums for children".

Enjoy!

Yes Dr. Jim, you really are the tool I knew you were. You get a rise out of making others look like shit because they ask basic questions?.. AND your a Dr.? Your and asshole is what you are. Maybe you need to get off the roids and onto some Socio-Ego-PhsychoPathic inhibitors. Mommies boy?.. lmao SON. Your the guy that drives new members away. After all your an "Awesome Member"!.. Yes, you are a MEMBER all right. Jerk off.
WTF is wrong with you? You attack Dr. Jim who is one great member here and your attacks on him got you the answers you deserved. If you don't like the guy just don't post in threads he posts in.

With that, why not just go take a long hike off a short cliff!

And you will be gone as soon as you think you scored a hot source... just so you know- I hope pinning the gear you buy kills you. I hope it gives you MRSA and kills your whole fucking family.
LMAO man!! That Dr. Jim is an asshole fuck. I've read several different threads and topics and the little CUNT has to chime in and be a little bitch to everyone. Sounds like he needs some HCG, TRT, Arimidex, Lithium, Psychotropic medications..and a fucking tampon for his pussy! .. lmfao.
He may be an asshole, but you are a worthless asshole. Much worse imo.

brother im far from a noob you hear me.. im done with this bullshit.. i proved you wrong.. if you want more prove i will give you both inserts on both tom bc i been prescribed for years to preg not nov.. im done here im going to watch a movie bc i new..lmao

You are the one starting a thread that your stupid fucking ass could have googled. Lazy douchebag fuck.

And you will be gone as soon as you think you scored a hot source... just so you know- I hope pinning the gear you buy kills you. I hope it gives you MRSA and kills your whole fucking family.

You are the one starting a thread that your stupid fucking ass could have googled. Lazy douchebag fuck.

Damn and to think some believe "Dr Jim" is an asshole. Gotta love it, LMFAO

Last edited:

LAWL.. the poor little wanna be pussies have an issue with me..As far as killing myself..You morons are killing yourselves. Ya.. MOTHER NATURE LOVES 1000mg of test/week!.. your all fucked. And that fuck Dr. JIM? a fake ass fucking doctor and some fucking roid boys with no FUCKING TESTICLES.. there are 1000 forums for fucks like you cunts. You aren't anything MESO fucks.
I said what is the truth. Have fun jerking each other off with your replies.. POOR JIM.. sorry your such a little cunt.. you need a wipe for that pussy?.. or better yet, get your ass fucked because you can't be your own man.. Oh shit, did I say 'Man'?.. your a fucking bitch.

LAWL.. the poor little wanna be pussies have an issue with me..As far as killing myself..You morons are killing yourselves. Ya.. MOTHER NATURE LOVES 1000mg of test/week!.. your all fucked. And that fuck Dr. JIM? a fake ass fucking doctor and some fucking roid boys with no FUCKING TESTICLES.. there are 1000 forums for fucks like you cunts. You aren't anything MESO fucks.
I said what is the truth. Have fun jerking each other off with your replies.. POOR JIM.. sorry your such a little cunt.. you need a wipe for that pussy?.. or better yet, get your ass fucked because you can't be your own man.. Oh shit, did I say 'Man'?.. your a fucking bitch.
And you are borderline illiterate, trolling a forum you admittedly perceive to be of no value. That means your life is so meaningless you need to hang out in a virtual reality of no meaning surrounded by people who pray for your slow, painful death because you have nothing better to do. I don't hope you kill yourself- your illiteracy struck while reading my post. I said I hope you get MRSA and transfer the disease to your family via toilet seat. That way your entire gene pool can die a slow death by toilet seat ass rot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

And you are borderline illiterate, trolling a forum you admittedly perceive to be of no value. That means your life is so meaningless you need to hang out in a virtual reality of no meaning surrounded by people who pray for your slow, painful death because you have nothing better to do. I don't hope you kill yourself- your illiteracy struck while reading my post. I said I hope you get MRSA and transfer the disease to your family via toilet seat. That way your entire gene pool can die a slow death by toilet seat ass rot.

Illiterate?.. brutus79 you are obviously a psychopath like some others here.. to many fucking ROIDS MY FRIEND?.. tell me this. When you went to college what was your degree in?.. OH SHIT.. you didn't go to college YOU ILLITERATE FUCK. Your another wannabe bitch.. Keep making up shit.. your fucking juice is messing up your brain.

ON a serious note. Have you looked at all the WWF wrestlers that are dead in their 40's and 50's due to steroid use? Na, your lifestyle is different! Surely what happened to these FEW won't happen to you! Dr. JIM surely has ALL the answers!

Andre The Giant(42), 1 week ago (CHYNA 46 y/o),Balls Mahoney (April 12th, 2016), Rowdy Rowdy Piper(July 30th, 2015) Dusty Rhodes (June 11, 2015) Sean O'Haire September 9, 2014. Randy Macho Man Savage(58-ish) , Sean O'Haire (February 25, 1971 - September 9, 2014. Ultimate Warrior (June 16, 1959 - April 8, 2014)
big%20daddy%20v.jpg

Big Daddy V (February 14, 1972 - February 18, 2014)Brad Armstrong (June 15, 1961 - November 1, 2012) Doug Furnas (December 11, 1961 - March 2, 2012), Randy Savage (November 15, 1952 - May 20, 2011), Giant Gonzalez (January 31, 1966 - September 22, 2010), Luna Vachon (January 12, 1962 - August 27, 2010), Lance Cade (March 2, 1981 - August 13, 2010), Chris Kanyon (January 4, 1970 - April 2, 2010), Ludvig Borga (January 6, 1963 - January 8, 2010.

Yes, brutus79, you hope I die from my TRT prescription?...I already outlived all of these ROID FREAKS, and I will outlive you.. your FUCKED . LOL..

Last edited:
cup_of_stfu.jpg

Hey Dr. JIM (aka FAKE FUCK).. you can't wait until you see me gone?.. I guess the EDUCATED DOCTOR never heard of multiple accounts. SO DOCTOR, where DID you go to MEDICAL SCHOOL?.. I can't wait to hear this one while I follow up with a backround check.

Now why would I waste my time proving anything to some 18 post kindercare child, with such a limited vocabulary, LMAO!

I've seen the likes of Clowns such as you come over the years on Meso and like flies on feeding on horse shit you're no different, bc once you realize there's no food to suits your fancy you'll depart for another pile of dung.

Oh and it won't matter what handle you choose you'll still stink like SHIT, as well your IP address.

Enjoy, lol!

Last edited:
Back