HCG

JoeBlob12

Sorry if this is against the rules or frowned upon.. but I’m having trouble finding a source for hcg. None of the sources that I use sell it so I just haven’t used it in the past. Problem is my recovery has been shit the last few cycles and I want to give it a shot.

Sorry if this is against the rules or frowned upon.. but I’m having trouble finding a source for hcg. None of the sources that I use sell it so I just haven’t used it in the past. Problem is my recovery has been shit the last few cycles and I want to give it a shot.
Express PCT on Meso has it.
I recently purchased from Misriah from SST, I used it at 1000iu for 10 days to bridge my PCT, then a Clomid/Nolva and GW/MK and usually bounce back to normal no problem.

Express PCT on Meso has it.
I recently purchased from Misriah from SST, I used it at 1000iu for 10 days to bridge my PCT, then a Clomid/Nolva and GW/MK and usually bounce back to normal no problem.
Thanks man. I did look at express a little bit but they were out of stock. I’ll check again. I’ll check out misriah. Appreciate the help

Thanks man. I did look at express a little bit but they were out of stock. I’ll check again. I’ll check out misriah. Appreciate the help
Misriah is sketchy as fuck man. Do your research before you decide to send him money. I would stick to meso sources if it was me.

Misriah is sketchy as fuck man. Do your research before you decide to send him money. I would stick to meso sources if it was me.
I went ahead and ordered from expresspct. I’m new to hcg so probably going to have more questions as far as the bac water and storing the vial etc.

I went ahead and ordered from expresspct. I’m new to hcg so probably going to have more questions as far as the bac water and storing the vial etc.
I haven’t personally used him, but hear 95% good stuff. I hear his hcg is fine other than the premix (I think it is called hucog?) which some guys on here have had issues with. Sounds like you got a freeze dried one with bac water so should be all good. You can always test it w a pregnancy kit if you have any concerns.

Some of the kits come with a 2ml amp of bac water. I'd pick up a seperate bottle of bac water so you can put in at least 3-4ml. At 2ml one tick on the insulin syringe will equal 5000iu / 2ml / 100 units = 25iu per tick. If you mix 4ml into it then one tick is 12.5iu.

And keep it refrigerated.

Some of the kits come with a 2ml amp of bac water. I'd pick up a seperate bottle of bac water so you can put in at least 3-4ml. At 2ml one tick on the insulin syringe will equal 5000iu / 2ml / 100 units = 25iu per tick. If you mix 4ml into it then one tick is 12.5iu.

And keep it refrigerated.

It came in. I got the Fertigyn 5000 and it came with a 1ml amp of sterile water. So you suggest buying some bac water and mixing 4ml into the vial?

It came in. I got the Fertigyn 5000 and it came with a 1ml amp of sterile water. So you suggest buying some bac water and mixing 4ml into the vial?

I'm not sure 4ml will fit. I'd put in at least 2ml, ideally 3. Only 1ml of bac water would be a pain to measure out accurately IMHO. The concentration will be 50iu per tick. If that works for you mix away. I prefer more volume personally.

It needs to be refrigerated at all times. Mixed or not.

I'm not sure 4ml will fit. I'd put in at least 2ml, ideally 3. Only 1ml of bac water would be a pain to measure out accurately IMHO. The concentration will be 50iu per tick. If that works for you mix away. I prefer more volume personally.

It needs to be refrigerated at all times. Mixed or not.

Thanks man. A couple more questions. It came with sterile water not bac. Does that make any difference? I thought maybe I read sterile doesn’t need to be refrigerated.

I’m about to start week 5 of an 8 week prop/tren ace run. I was going to do 500iu 2x/wk from now up until pct. First of all, does that sound about right? And also, if I did that with 1ml sterile water mixed, I would just draw up 10 ticks per shot?

Thanks man. A couple more questions. It came with sterile water not bac. Does that make any difference? I thought maybe I read sterile doesn’t need to be refrigerated.

I’m about to start week 5 of an 8 week prop/tren ace run. I was going to do 500iu 2x/wk from now up until pct. First of all, does that sound about right? And also, if I did that with 1ml sterile water mixed, I would just draw up 10 ticks per shot?

Bro, get to reading man. All the questions you have are already answered many times in here. This is basic stuff and you've been here a while.

It doesn't matter if its sterile of bac water. Its the HCG itself that needs to be refrigerated.

Normal dose is 250iu twice a week. Already went over the math.

Bro, get to reading man. All the questions you have are already answered many times in here. This is basic stuff and you've been here a while.

It doesn't matter if its sterile of bac water. Its the HCG itself that needs to be refrigerated.

Normal dose is 250iu twice a week. Already went over the math.

You’re right I appreciate the help. I opened up the package and it was not what I was expecting at all and it threw me for a loop. Never dealt with hcg before and want to make sure I’m clear on all the procedures.

Back