Heart palps BPC-157. Dosing issue?

E-Feezy

I’m suffering chronic pain in my upper traps so I gave BPC-157 a try. I started with 500mcg a day, gave me heart pals and anxiety. So I dropped it to 225 a day… still getting the same side effects and had to stop.

Am I dosing wrong??
It was a 5mg vial of BPC-157
I added 3mg of Bac water
I was drawing my 1 mg UI needle back to the 0.15 mL line which I calculated to = 225mcg

Can I drop the dose down to 125mcg a day? Or is this too low to even do anything? I just get really bad side effects if I run BPC. Someone please, if you know about this, let me know.

ya don't use. your prob allergic or has elevated LPS.

3mg of water isn't 3ml 1 ml is 1g...imagine your vial is full to the brim or near correct?

not sure why people use peptides when have allergies.. are u sure this BPC doesn't have TB aswell? happens alot more with thym peptides.

I think that works out to 250.

You’re taking a bit more than expected but it’s sure not enough bpc to be too much.

You probably don’t react to it very well, or something else is going on. Probably not a good idea to use it if such a low dose is causing that side man.

You posted about this back in February….

Common sense dictates … stopping it & completely drop it for a while and see if heart palpitations persist.
If they persist it may not be the peptide. But another issue.

If they only come around on BPC…which considering you posted about this I’m February.
I’d say don’t use bpc

Heart issues aren’t to mess around with.

ya don't use. your prob allergic or has elevated LPS.

3mg of water isn't 3ml 1 ml is 1g...imagine your vial is full to the brim or near correct?

not sure why people use peptides when have allergies.. are u sure this BPC doesn't have TB aswell? happens alot more with thym peptides.
I meant 3mL of bac water, not 3mg.

It’s just BPC. I also tried TB and I got similar side effects. Extreme anxiety that landed me in the hospital a couple times. Thought I was getting shortness of breath but was just anxiety attacks

You posted about this back in February….

Common sense dictates … stopping it & completely drop it for a while and see if heart palpitations persist.
If they persist it may not be the peptide. But another issue.

If they only come around on BPC…which considering you posted about this I’m February.
I’d say don’t use bpc

Heart issues aren’t to mess around with.
I dropped the peptide and all the symptoms went away immediately.

I think that works out to 250.

You’re taking a bit more than expected but it’s sure not enough bpc to be too much.

You probably don’t react to it very well, or something else is going on. Probably not a good idea to use it if such a low dose is causing that side man.
Yeah, I’m desperate. I’m in so much pain form my injury. I was hoping to maybe give it another try at like 125mcg and see if the side effects are minimal. Maybe i can try HGH instead.