• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Heating nandrolon d. and t.e

hamza

Hi, up to which heat nandrolone decanoate and testosterone enanthat can easily be heated. Is 90 degrees okay or to hot? It is about sterilizing the solution.

Thanks a lot
Greetz

You don't sterilize your powders with heat. You do that with filtration and with benzyl alcohol. You can use up to a few hundred degrees Fahrenheit to melt into solution and make filtering easier without degradation.

What little I know on the topic, in a perfect world where your raws are sterile and all of your equipment is sterile and you did everything in a sterile environment. How would you keep the product sterile after its first use?

Why the wish for a solution with no BA or BB? You can find both these products pretty inexpensively. The BA will assist the solution in maintaining sterility after being pierced by the first pin. A preservative. Typically the larger the bottle for use, the larger the BA content (larger bottle = more times being pierced and jeopardizing the rubber integrity).

I'm just curious why go away from mainstream?

Hi, up to which heat nandrolone decanoate and testosterone enanthat can easily be heated. Is 90 degrees okay or to hot? It is about sterilizing the solution.

Thanks a lot
Greetz
One word
you should be WARMING the brew
NOT HEATING it

the only purpose of warming is to make them easier to dissolve
not to sterilize
that's what sterile-filtration is used for, as @XKawN just said

Oh BTW only use 0.22 um filters, not 0.45.

Why the wish for a solution with no BA or BB? You can find both these products pretty inexpensively. The BA will assist the solution in maintaining sterility after being pierced by the first pin. A preservative. Typically the larger the bottle for use, the larger the BA content (larger bottle = more times being pierced and jeopardizing the rubber integrity).

I'm just curious why go away from mainstream?

First i am sry for my bad english. I Think ba and bb are not good for the Health. For example here in germany the pharma Industry use for test e. Only the oil (peanut Oil or other) without ba and bb.

But i know that i can work so steril like These.

Thanks