• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Help! Knocked up a side chick! TRT

So the kid hasn't updated this thread. The most logical conclusion is that he strangled her with anal beads, the very same ones that Venom used in his brew tent.

RIP possibly, but probably not pregnant side chick.

You have to get a paternity test. Probably yours but if not you are on the hook for some other guys dna.

This thread still persists? OP, is she bleeding yet or not?. Just man the fuck up and be responsible, no DNA test needed. Agree on a name, sign the birth certificate, and take care of your family. Your needs are now third in line.

I thought troll first page, made it this far because it tugs at the heartstring of many that have been in that position and have regrets, or want to share the pleasure of their choices. Everyone just wanting a dumbass to figure it out

@Boybravo . What's the fukin deal? We've seen you on. You start this thread and don't update us. Don't blame us if we tell you to fuk off next time you seek advice.

On the one hand, I agree with cane.

On the other hand, this thread is a fucking category 5 shit-storm super typhoon that is about to go thermo-nuclear the moment OP replies with what he and his mistress chose to do/not do.

Probably a good thing he is ignoring this.

I'm sure he will fill us in when this thread dies down, we just need patience.

picnic_table_bear.jpg

On the one hand, I agree with cane.

On the other hand, this thread is a fucking category 5 shit-storm super typhoon that is about to go thermo-nuclear the moment OP replies with what he and his mistress chose to do/not do.

Probably a good thing he is ignoring this.

I'm sure he will fill us in when this thread dies down, we just need patience.

picnic_table_bear.jpg
I lost my shit.

This thread still persists? OP, is she bleeding yet or not?. Just man the fuck up and be responsible, no DNA test needed. Agree on a name, sign the birth certificate, and take care of your family. Your needs are now third in line.
Why should he man up if it’s not his? Her whole story is shady af and I’d sure as hell get paternity testing.

Sponsors