Help with Weightloss (Girl)

Lunex

Hello Meso!

I’m on a journey to lose some weight and would love to gather some tips and guidance. If anyone has experience with effective methods for weight loss
Any recommendations on what to use and how would be incredibly helpful as I embark on this journey.

I'm not scared of needles :)
Ozempic/WeGovy sounds too expensive.

Would any recommend Cagrilintide / Cagrisema over Semaglutide or Tirze?
I wanna start of low dosages for the first 2 months, unless there is not alot of side effects or nausea.

Stats:
Woman
23 Years Old.
Height: 155 CM
Weight: 63 KG

Goal:
Weight: 53-55 KG

Thank you in advance for your support!

Last edited:
Hey, I think you make an excellent argument. I actually believe one can lose weight and keep it off with "lifestyle" changes alone. However, that may not be the case for most others, imo. Those people may need "help" like a GLP1, right?

Did you try lifestyle changes before you...

Thank you. My own use of tirz isn't due to a lack of exercise or poor diet, but rather because I suffered a spiral fracture of the humerus, which has limited my physical activity and forced me to temporarily consume drugs that lead to weight gain.

image2.webp

Hey, I think you make an excellent argument. I actually believe one can lose weight and keep it off with "lifestyle" changes alone. However, that may not be the case for most others, imo. Those people may need "help" like a GLP1, right?

Did you try lifestyle changes before you...
Most people don't have the self control to make life style changes often they don't even try. They want the easy way out.

I mentor about a dozen guys in real life. I encourage them as much as I can hoping that some of it will make an impact and get them close to their goal. If I'm excited for them maybe that will get them excited and motivate them. That's the best I can hope for.

Edit: something I found interesting about GLP-1s is the results from multiple case studies. People who received diet and training counseling often doubled their fat loss.

Last edited:
Back