I will definitely keep the INCRELEX in mind. Your process sounds more than fair so when I get to the point where I’m ready to take the plunge I will dm you or send an email. But yeah definitely have my interest with this!

Pic from google search - NOT OURS. View attachment 264088
One of these is $1200. If you can find a vendor that offers it cheaper than that, tell us the price and we can negotiate. Though again, we don't earn much on one vial.
Cat pharma pic, masterfully removed pharmacy sticker and finger. Don't care about the business but can provide references for verification.
masterful edit.png

Post some pictures of the rarely seen 48iu Norditropin pen please.

Now, after a short trip into the most boring rabbit hole full of potemkin pharma companies, please take my hand and show me where the gonarex is

It's been five years since Arang may have acquired a production license or something, at least there's documentation of them losing it years ago.
1692899632042.jpeg

Ariocell is the worst of the trio with a website so broken here's all their product documentation:
1692899122818.jpeg

14dollars for rimobolan while the price is 6.15dollars in PHARMACY. Buying them at the warehouses you will even get them more cheap. plus you are sending them INTERNATIONAL, almost zero risk for you, customer getting ALL the risk. And you are saying others are overpricing? I see a lot of blablabla here

SAME for geno, you buy it in pharmacy for 90usd and when you have contacts with distributing warehouses you get them lot cheaper aswell. Also here you sell them for 130USD INTERNATIONAL. Get a LARGE stock/ warehouse in EU and it MIGHT be interesting for some people.

So we think earning trust thru blind testing is best. What do you recommend?

So if any reputable member of this forum is willing to buy 10-20-30 real primo at the price we stated above, we are willing to send them tomorrow for free. Once you receive them, we can pay Janoshik for the blind test or we send you XMR equivalent of the test only, excluding shipping.
Am I the only one seeing the problem here? This is not blind testing. I can tell you what will happen, somebody will hit you up to get some free primo, you on the other hand will send him real primo because you know for sure he will send it in for a lab test as you cover the costs and also send him the primo for free. This is just another way to scam people, you send some real primo, lab test comes back great and every other order after that will only receive fakes.

Am I the only one seeing the problem here? This is not blind testing. I can tell you what will happen, somebody will hit you up to get some free primo, you on the other hand will send him real primo because you know for sure he will send it in for a lab test as you cover the costs and also send him the primo for free. This is just another way to scam people, you send some real primo, lab test comes back great and every other order after that will only receive fakes.
This is a very good point. Not calling them scammers by any means but that approach to blind testing is certainly very flawed.
I’m actually really hoping this is a legit operation, as it looks very promising. So I hope they scrap this initial “request free samples to test “ idea.

14dollars for rimobolan while the price is 6.15dollars in PHARMACY. Buying them at the warehouses you will even get them more cheap. plus you are sending them INTERNATIONAL, almost zero risk for you, customer getting ALL the risk. And you are saying others are overpricing? I see a lot of blablabla here

SAME for geno, you buy it in pharmacy for 90usd and when you have contacts with distributing warehouses you get them lot cheaper aswell. Also here you sell them for 130USD INTERNATIONAL. Get a LARGE stock/ warehouse in EU and it MIGHT be interesting for some people.

LOL its verrryyy easy to buy straight from turkish pharmacy. close this thread

@HermesLabs telegram number not working

Cat pharma pic, masterfully removed pharmacy sticker and finger. Don't care about the business but can provide references for verification.
View attachment 264092

Post some pictures of the rarely seen 48iu Norditropin pen please.

Now, after a short trip into the most boring rabbit hole full of potemkin pharma companies, please take my hand and show me where the gonarex is

It's been five years since Arang may have acquired a production license or something, at least there's documentation of them losing it years ago.
View attachment 264096

Ariocell is the worst of the trio with a website so broken here's all their product documentation:
View attachment 264093

Like I said, we show pictures to customers and any proof that we can while keeping our confidentiality. To you in the US it may seem like such a big deal to get any of these products, and we understand, as while in Canada our guys couldn’t even get their antidepressants without going thru 2-3 doctors and waiting for 2-3 weeks, but to us its a walk into a warehouse (legal) that we have access to (legal).

If you have so many doubts just take a trip here (Eastern Europe, Turkey, Iran) and you’ll understand how things run in general.
Also, it’s much less profitable to fake a $10 drug in countries where people can earn $30 per day being a waiter. Even in hundreds. Yes on incralex or GH, but not on Rimo or sus or most of our products. I’ll provide the proof you requested, but you sound like you’re less interested in seeking truth and reasoning and more interested in finding flaws in a 100 product pharma grade list.
My prescription drug is not on the official website also, but it’s prescribed by my doc for my personal health issue, and I never doubted its legitimacy while buying it from pharmacy. Not all pharmacies (especially third world) list their products on their website. Hell, the product I was just talking about is made in Switzerland.

I’ll get back to you on gonarex, as it ships from a different warehouse.

also, not a problem on any pics of products we ship. They may be out of stock for 1-2 days but we usually restock them very quickly.

14dollars for rimobolan while the price is 6.15dollars in PHARMACY. Buying them at the warehouses you will even get them more cheap. plus you are sending them INTERNATIONAL, almost zero risk for you, customer getting ALL the risk.
What risk exactly are you taking?
Like I said, it’s not free for us to get rimabolan even though we have a legal pharma warehouse. You have to offer extra to get products that are “out of stock”
Only people with all the “RISK” are Americans *sigh* because you can buy a gun if you just walk in but can’t buy a hormone without going through 5 doctors and 10 different tests.
We’ve done business under different brands, which I see no point in disclosing, as you’d start researching them and then again, start seeking flaws etc. take us for what we are.
We’re offering pharma grade product with about 20-40% profit margin to ourselves (super rarely does it exceed 70%, and that is for a reason also).
If you think our primo is expensive, go look it up and see that most legitimate websites on the clear web sell it at $20-35 per box now. We were actually thinking of raising the price as we get almost no profit from Rimo.
I don’t mean to come across rude but again, things aren’t exactly as simple as just “haha just walk into a pharmacy in Turkey and buy 100 primos”. This is 2023 and not 2017. Hope you understand.

Also here you sell them for 130USD INTERNATIONAL.
Show me at least ONE legitimate meso vendor that can ship you 20 Genos today international for $130 each. All I see is $150-190.
We’re not a supermarket, there’s a huge crew working on this to deliver products in safest way possible.
Currently working on EU/US domestic lines, finishing up official website.

Am I the only one seeing the problem here? This is not blind testing. I can tell you what will happen, somebody will hit you up to get some free primo, you on the other hand will send him real primo because you know for sure he will send it in for a lab test as you cover the costs and also send him the primo for free.
I offered people to refund them 2x for any fake they received if they blind test it. If they think we’re scamming shipping so much stuff and can’t refund $30 per primo… well.
New series come with a new security system, I showed it in previous pictures.
Besides, nothings stopping anyone on here to just place an order of 2-4-6-8-10 primos that will barely cost anything to them and lab test it.
That’s true blind testing. That’s why we don’t offer any tests, because it’s pointless, as you see. Even my previous “blind-not-so-blind” offer seems to be pointless. Im currently gathering 70 primo boxes to ship to somebody, if at least one box is fake, I can refund all the money. But we take pic of every box we ship before we ship them, customer confirms, then we proceed. That way you guys can’t also just rip us off with those refund requests by replacing real primo we ship with a different box from another vendor.
I’m ready for any offer you have, but currently it seems logical to me that no one who buys primo or geno should mention that they will lab test it. We’ll find out shortly.
I personally just use the ITS app for products coming from Türkiye and scan boxes. That’s what we all do and it’s always worked just fine. We also have our own labs for testing but since they’re governmental we cannot offer these services publicly.

I’m actually really hoping this is a legit operation, as it looks very promising. So I hope they scrap this initial “request free samples to test “ idea.
We can scrap the idea. We have offered it initially because we see no other way currently to convince you guys except to get you to try our products. Sadly in this business you have to take risks sometimes. I don’t think ordering 2-4 boxes of Rimo is a lot of money to most of you. Janoshik currently charges $125 for an AAS test.
So if someone just does it without telling us, we’d appreciate it. I already mention it to customers who inquire about products to not mention whether they’ll test it or not. If you have any other methods, let us know, we’ll humbly consider. Thanks for your time.

Sponsors

Latest posts