why is cinnatropin so damn cheap everywhere? its still somatropin GH as for as I know
Ask your senator why it’s cheap over here and not over there Lol. GH is not that expensive, some raws range at $120 per 150IU. I would never use generic though even though we can easily source best raws out there. It’s just not the same. The difference is so big that local guys say they even notice huge cosmetic difference between Saizen, Geno and Omni, not to mention generics.

Ask your senator why it’s cheap over here and not over there Lol. GH is not that expensive, some raws range at $120 per 150IU. I would never use generic though even though we can easily source best raws out there. It’s just not the same. The difference is so big that local guys say they even notice huge cosmetic difference between Saizen, Geno and Omni, not to mention generics.
Let's see your HGH raw labtests (not the manufacturer's) and the finished batches you made from them to support your lofty claim. Noone talks about HGH raws in IU and that price isn't a range nor is it anywhere close to reality but neither are you. You're already past the point in time when your lawyer would kick you in the shin and mutter to shut the fuck up for your own best interest.

Let's see your HGH raw labtests (not the manufacturer's) and the finished batches you made from them to support your lofty claim.
Why do we have to show you anything? You’re not even a potential customer :)
Thanks for all your help and wish you the best dude.

Everyone is a potential customer…

Ignoring business principles rarely encourages success.

‘Businesses owned by responsible and organized merchants will eventually surpass those owned by wealthy rulers.’ [IBN KHALDUN, c. 1377]

Honestly tempted by the Cinnatropin, can't really argue with that price if it's real.

EDIT: Box in the picture posted above doesn't seem to match what's in Cinnagen link that liska posted.

I tend to disagree. Just a personal opinion, no fancy quotes though :)
Just waiting for him to come back and say something about me not being able to sell to everyone too….
I would imagine you and I disagree on most business principles. Honestly I would have been stunned if you had a relevant quote.

Hope you deliver some packs at some point. Good luck again!

Why do we have to show you anything?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
@Liska keep calm and breathe , let's see how the boy goes on don't be biased
I'm just asking to see his evidence for claims I believe so distant from the truth they might as well be called lies, and I wouldn't bring my hat and no cattle to back it up. Exploitation of the gap in (insider) knowledge between sources and members (a very rough distinction for the sake of this argument) is beyond what the community can reliably hold sources accountable for, and there's a lot of potential for financial and physical harm hidden in those shadows. There's no way for me to shine a light in there without being accused of attempted sabotage, manipulation and so on and it's for the community to pick the lesser evil, as neither is ideal.

Meso has worked hard to build this labyrinth/library of alexandria above the broscientology dungeons, and as someone genuinely trying to fill the shelves with more valuable information, it pisses me off to see Hermes, protector of thieves, shove his unproven nonsense in there.

Honestly tempted by the Cinnatropin, can't really argue with that price if it's real.

EDIT: Box in the picture posted above doesn't seem to match what's in Cinnagen link that liska posted.
@HermesLabs do the older boxes not have the scratch off verification?

@HermesLabs do the older boxes not have the scratch off verification?
no scratch off verification on the older boxes.
they come in packs of 6 or 7 if i remember correctly in a hexagon shaped boxing.
I would only recommed buying cinnatropin if you completely trust your source. the pens are not packed in an extra foil so they simply lie in the box.
Someone can easily open the box (there is a sticker but this can be opened and closed if you do it carefully without leaving visible damage) and pull out the hgh and put in generic crap or simply bac water

no scratch off verification on the older boxes.
they come in packs of 6 or 7 if i remember correctly in a hexagon shaped boxing.
I would only recommed buying cinnatropin if you completely trust your source. the pens are not packed in an extra foil so they simply lie in the box.
Someone can easily open the box (there is a sticker but this can be opened and closed if you do it carefully without leaving visible damage) and pull out the hgh and put in generic crap or simply bac water
Awesome thanks for the info. I just checked TPs photos and noticed he didn’t have the scratch off verification either.

Awesome thanks for the info. I just checked TPs photos and noticed he didn’t have the scratch off verification either.
anytime :)
i still have some empty pens and single-pen boxes in my fridge, so if anyone needs more information let me know

I was also curious and looked at TP's site, and TP's Cinnatropin matches what Cinnagen are saying are fake. Hermes seems to have another box entirely, but still doesn't match what Cinnagen are saying is genuine.