I was also curious and looked at TP's site, and TP's Cinnatropin matches what Cinnagen are saying are fake. Hermes seems to have another box entirely, but still doesn't match what Cinnagen are saying is genuine.
Like M@nu mentioned I think these are the older style without the scratch off verification. TP did send a pen for testing and the results were as expected for a pen that cheap. IMO if someone is going to fake pharma GH they’ll do what they did with the old 72iu Humas and replace the cartridge with a smaller iu amount or just replace it entirely with a Chinese cartridge.

@Liska is a source not a "member".

Since when is it ok for one source to enter another source's thread?

@Liska should stay in his own thread and let the actual "members" do the vetting!
Confused why you are upset someone with a lot of knowledge is asking the important questions when you are not. Almost as if he might potentially save you money or your dignity. Anyway don't listen to him and just spend a lot of money on sus pharmaceutical products!

Like M@nu mentioned I think these are the older style without the scratch off verification. TP did send a pen for testing and the results were as expected for a pen that cheap. IMO if someone is going to fake pharma GH they’ll do what they did with the old 72iu Humas and replace the cartridge with a smaller iu amount or just replace it entirely with a Chinese cartridge.

I not positive but I know like u know skank they did switch the boxes and I believe they also moved to a mich bigger nicer facility in Iran I could be wrong so don't take my word I could be wrong. But they come in boxes of six pens like m said hexagon.... Iv sent u a few pics.... If I was the src best way to move forward would be to semd in a primo amp, and Iran and aburihan amps, the oxabone 10mg var, and maybe a gh pen we have an idea how the genos will test so maybe the cinn pens to see if they match of quailty has increased or decreased would be Intresting. Either way it'd be a show of good faith on the srcs part for anyone willing to buy and purchase. Like Turkishpharmacy anytime he gets any new products in that be the aburihans, panpharma, cinns, the list goes on oxabone anavar, the Iran hormone anavar, anadrols he tested all his pharma goods, which is why alot of customer when they do decide to go pharma the lean towards tp. There is some other very good Turkish srcs two I'm thinking of and there products have been tested well the one has by customers.... It'd be nice to see some testing and then I'm sure future wise some customers will also test there products.... I get as a new source last thing u wanna do is tap into it money for testing but usually that triples it's self in sales and whinds up paying for it self in the long wrong..... It'd be nice cause a lot of srcs don't have Nordis right now also.

Since 95% of the vets that used to dedicate their knowledge and time to it "left" 1-2 years ago now.

How lucky for you.

You know as well as I do.. if they were still here they would be tearing you apart like a pack of wild dogs for leaving your thread.

Every time I return to see how far this place has devolved, I see someone like you.. taking advantage of the fact that this place has populated with a bunch of source loving simps, who believe you're doing this for "the good of the community".. as far as vetting goes.. there are still some knowledgeable members hanging around, and those that don't care enough to weed out the shit for themselves.. well..

I'm not gonna waste anymore time on you but to acknowledge that you're just here to protect your own interests.. PROFIT!

It's competition to you and nothing more.

Confused why you are upset someone with a lot of knowledge is asking the important questions when you are not. Almost as if he might potentially save you money or your dignity. Anyway don't listen to him and just spend a lot of money on sus pharmaceutical products!
Dignity? :rolleyes:

You're obviously new around here or you would understand.

Edit: There are far better sources around than either of these two.. well, I guess time will tell with this one.

Last edited:
Someone can easily open the box (there is a sticker but this can be opened and closed if you do it carefully without leaving visible damage) and pull out the hgh and put in generic crap or simply bac water
This is correct, and I apologize for sending a pic of an older one. That's one I was going to personally use. Since I'm mostly the "communication" guy for the crew, I don't always bother people at the warehouse to go and take picture of every single new box and barcode.
We will do that however for the website which is due on Monday. Hopefully won't miss that date or I imagine you guys will send a hitman after me Lol.
Very backlogged currently as we have local customers, manufacturing going on, a lot of orders being prepared and shipped and YES WE DO show BRAND NEW boxes with verification scratch to serious customers that actually contact us to place an order. A few "members" aka meso vendors already contacted us pretending to be customers while just fishing for info on how we operate. Nothing but a waste of time.

We get it we are new on here, but mistakes do happen, especially with such a long list of products and a ton of orders. Our apologies for that.

Example of a mistake we had to fix last night was:
Bitiron doesn't make 100 pill boxes anymore as I was told by the warehouse, so we just swapped them for 2x 50 tab boxes for the same price for our customer this weekend. We sent the QR codes which they couldn't scan but the party numbers checked out. Will try to take better pics of the QR codes so you guys can verify each product we ship via the ITS system.
As someone mentioned, norditropins 48 don't exist, but 45s do. And we're trying to source some products not from Türkiye but from other countries, such as the aforementioned and Incralex. We are open about that and the stock situation. It would be extremely stupid to put so much effort and money into our own brand also just to stain our reputation at the very start on a popular forum such as this one. There's not as many active members but way too many people come on here to just read the stuff and learn. So did our crew last night.
Iranian products can also be verified if you have a VPN that connects to Iran. They have an android app. I imagine most of you didn't know that, but we do trust our sources and warehouses as we've gathered a team based on principles, not on profit. This is why our main earnings come from selling our main brand "HERMEŚ" instead of shipping Genos that as someone mentioned cost $90 but we sell for $130. Good luck finding that many to ship, finding people to ship, making connections at the border etc... There's a lot of things that go into this that I can't delve into for security purposes but it's a lot more salaries we have to pay than you guys imagine. As our business is legal, we have no reason to manufacture fake products. Reason for our main brand is not international but mostly Asia/Middle East where a lot of UGL gear is really low quality and underdosed. Many locals don't have the means like you guys to purchase 70-100 rimabolans even at that price, not to mention Genos for $90 even if they find them locally. So think of it what you will, but we're doing our best to act in good faith here. DM us or Tele/proton mail us for real time pictures if you're willing to place an order. Even if it's in a week or two, don't be shy. We're new here so again, only thing you can trust yet is our words and pictures. We also offer to scan each and every box we put into your personal cargo box on video and send it to you, without revealing faces or voices of our crew. It's a lot of effort, but hopefully things resolve once we land a few orders for meso members and they run blind tests.
Again, WARNING: do not tell us if you're going to send our products for labs, or it's not a blind test and won't be respected by the members of the forum. That will do us a big favor. Peace everyone.

Edit: There are far better sources around than either of these two.. well, I guess time will tell with this one.
We haven't landed a single order on this forum yet for you to say this so soon. However, hoping to land real incralex next week via 2 day delivery. Maximum week after next week, if the gov delivers to our warehouse fast. Incralex is imported, so I did warn customers who wanted it that we're getting it stocked only now, as we didn't know the demand for it was so high. We also had to get special permissions to get it, which take time and money. When we receive our first boxes of real incralex I'll post them on here. Then maybe you can show us another source that can deliver real incralex at this price tag. Well, whether it's real or not, with this one it will be quite easy to prove, as we already have prescriptions for it. Once customers deposit 10% that I mentioned ONLY about incralex to show they're serious, we will send them all the proof including the aforementioned prescriptions without the name, but with the date and time and product it was prescribed in. There's nothing illegal in what we do here, but in some countries it is considered illegal, so please just contact us for that.

I not positive but I know like u know skank they did switch the boxes and I believe they also moved to a mich bigger nicer facility in Iran I could be wrong so don't take my word I could be wrong.
Iranian brands switch boxes ALL THE TIME, I myself had to verify each product we have received because with Abu it has changed at least 3 times over the past few years. Same with Oxabone. Different ≠ worse/ counterfeit. Though it could be.

Like two politicians going at it .
I stopped replying to him for that exact reason.

There's no point in replying to someone who is asking questions that they're asking to just find 1-2 flaws in a huge list I posted.
I'd already apologized for some miscommunication, and if he really wanted to give advice or help he'd be acting in good faith / give benefit of the doubt (yes, even in this industry). It was hard to believe that the same company makes yellow oxabone and blue oxabone at the same time, but again, every brand has its own logic or no logic, pure profits in mind.

Iranian and legit Turkish stuff have proven to be top-notch quality wise, and the price cannot be outmatched. Not to mention lack of need for prescriptions (for most products, although you might not know, but since last month it's very hard to buy Geno in Turkey without a prescription). It's actually been a law for a long time but now they're enforcing it, so we have to get it prescribed, which also costs money to do it legally by going to doctor's appointment etc. Even if we were to bribe doctors which is extremely difficult with government control over any "controlled substances" here, it's still impossible to get more than certain amount of products. Genos, thankfully only require a prescription now, and aren't on the "controlled substances" list.

What is the discount for expired or close to expired rimobolan?
We do not currently process any expired rimobolan. I'd say we could sell it for $10-11 per ampoule if it's past the date by a month or two. Other wise I've literally never seen expired rimo as even locals try to look for it, despite it being so expensive to them. Close to expired is?
Most ampoules we currently ship stilll have about a year or year and a half till exp date. And that's how it is with rimobolan. We called many warehouses and none of them found 2026 rimobolan batches. I don't think they're here yet. Not that we know of.

I stopped replying to him for that exact reason.

There's no point in replying to someone who is asking questions that they're asking to just find 1-2 flaws in a huge list I posted.
I'd already apologized for some miscommunication, and if he really wanted to give advice or help he'd be acting in good faith / give benefit of the doubt (yes, even in this industry). It was hard to believe that the same company makes yellow oxabone and blue oxabone at the same time, but again, every brand has its own logic or no logic, pure profits in mind.

Iranian and legit Turkish stuff have proven to be top-notch quality wise, and the price cannot be outmatched. Not to mention lack of need for prescriptions (for most products, although you might not know, but since last month it's very hard to buy Geno in Turkey without a prescription). It's actually been a law for a long time but now they're enforcing it, so we have to get it prescribed, which also costs money to do it legally by going to doctor's appointment etc. Even if we were to bribe doctors which is extremely difficult with government control over any "controlled substances" here, it's still impossible to get more than certain amount of products. Genos, thankfully only require a prescription now, and aren't on the "controlled substances" list.
He is very territorial feline .
He is not the Devil we need he is the Devil we deserve .

There is some other very good Turkish srcs two I'm thinking of and there products have been tested well the one has by customers....
We're not here to judge any other sources, but our goal is to provide same products at cheaper price, as some are really overpriced in our opinion. Though now we start to realize why, with the amount of pictures we have to take for each order :)
And again, just because some vendor has proven to be reliable doesn't mean they won't start selling counterfeit, even by mistake, as their source may screw them over in the future. Blind testing will be required every few months or even more frequently. This happened with so many sources I personally was in touch with. With our own brand, we plan to test every single batch. First batch (not a trial one) doesn't have a QR code system on it so we're only selling it locally, but now that we're adding protection layers we'll be ready to ship our brand international. We have very positive reviews on that, specifically the lack of PIP (even from L-carnitine, as most of you might know there's a way to do it without adding lidocaine), great gains and better pump. Most locals don't send our gear to labs, but we tested it locally. There's government facilities for it. We wouldn't share those tests on here as they'd be considered unreliable. So we're about to send first samples to Jano once we launch our website.

We haven't landed a single order on this forum yet for you to say this so soon. However, hoping to land real incralex next week via 2 day delivery. Maximum week after next week, if the gov delivers to our warehouse fast. Incralex is imported, so I did warn customers who wanted it that we're getting it stocked only now, as we didn't know the demand for it was so high. We also had to get special permissions to get it, which take time and money. When we receive our first boxes of real incralex I'll post them on here. Then maybe you can show us another source that can deliver real incralex at this price tag. Well, whether it's real or not, with this one it will be quite easy to prove, as we already have prescriptions for it. Once customers deposit 10% that I mentioned ONLY about incralex to show they're serious, we will send them all the proof including the aforementioned prescriptions without the name, but with the date and time and product it was prescribed in. There's nothing illegal in what we do here, but in some countries it is considered illegal, so please just contact us for that.
Like I said..
There are far better sources around than either of these two.. well, I GUESS TIME WILL TELL WITH THIS ONE.

No one is here saving money or dignity :). We're just competing for profit as vendors, as you may have noticed. At least, we're honest about it.
Most importantly, our mission internationally is to supply Pharma grade goods at price that will cover our expenses and give us a buck on top, but not make us rich. Most of our crew either have other jobs or profits coming from other sales are enough.
The UGL brand is about delivering high quality UGL stuff at cheaper price and compounds that aren't found in any "pharmacy" around the world, but are sterilized, filtered a few times, and only use organic carrier oils.

EDIT: Box in the picture posted above doesn't seem to match what's in Cinnagen link that liska posted.
Box is from my fridge as I couldn't bother asking for a millionth picture from our warehouse late at night. My apologies on that. Will provide brand new pictures this weekend or on our website on Monday.