@HermesLabs you dont know what carrier oils are in your own ugl products off the top of your head? Pull yourself together man.
where did I mention I’m the manufacturer? We have a large crew that we trust. There are a few docs, lab workers, label designers etc. here’s an example of Test E 400 made with castor oil. It’s a bit yellower than some pharma brand castor oil, but there are so many grades as we found out, and it’s extremely difficult and expensive to get the specific transparent grade of it Bayer uses. This one is pharmaceutical grade also.
I’ve contacted our crew and they will change labels so that next batch mentions which oil is used on every single product label.
It says 250, but it was made specifically for a few IFBB pros to try out higher dose made with castor oil. I was lucky enough to get my hands on it as well. New labels will say 400, you can also blind test the shit out of it. We have one of the best raw suppliers out there.
Chemists and docs choose which carrier oil to used once they get back to me (today) I’ll update the list.
And yes, we’re aware of a typo “Enanenthats” on the label. This was a trial batch only to run a few different raws and test them for ourselves.
The product and test results for us were flawless. Even at 400 mg 0 pip, 0 inflammation, feels like injecting Rimo to me. And if you have inflammation of a lot of PIP from “real” Rimo, you’re either getting generic Rimo or not being sterile or have hypersensitivity to the compound or carrier oil or the solvent.
This comment is from the doc, just quoting.

Attachments

• IMG_9009.jpeg
    IMG_9009.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 170
So will you provide your Doctor’s credentials, or should we just trust your Doctor advice?

Do not post you are a Doctor or you have a Doctor with the credentials.

The whole point of even referring to someone by their professional calling is that it is public knowledge. That is the point of the degree and certification.

Anyone use these guys in the past ? Looks like they are 20 or so cheaper than alot of other places in here.
No we are shipping first orders for meso members today. A lot of incralex and geno coming out. Very little Rimo trust I suppose.
Again, anyone looking for incralex, kind reminder - it will take us at least a week to prepare it to ship as we have to go through prescription process and ship it to our warehouse from a different place. It’s also summer and it’s wildly hot, so we only ship with special vehicles that won’t make product less potent. I wouldn’t want any of you to receive incralex at 80% potency when it costs so much. Our reputation as a new member of this board matters to us a lot. We strive to continue supplying products in safest and best way for you guys to not lose quality of gear while running into minimum risk of seizure. We can send proof of hundreds of successful deliveries from one of our warehouses to many different countries, including pictures of boxes. Not On here though, please proton or telegram us for it.
Also not sure why nobody can find us on telegram, it’s been working for a while now.

Attachments

• IMG_9332.jpeg
    IMG_9332.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 135
emailed these guys. Hoping to land some increlex
We also have deliveries via flight passengers for now for some incralex orders or some HGH orders in a few countries. It’s the easiest and safest way to do it. Further we can ship it domestically or if it happens to be the same city as customer we can do a drop off. The drop off will cost a bit extra depending on location.

So will you provide your Doctor’s credentials, or should we just trust your Doctor advice?

Do not post you are a Doctor or you have a Doctor with the credentials.

The whole point of even referring to someone by their professional calling is that it is public knowledge. That is the point of the degree and certification.
I never advised you to follow docs advice. It was an extended answer as to why I personally don’t know which compound has which oil exactly, as I’m not typing this with right hand and choosing oils with my left. Hope that makes sense.

Y'all wild talking about ordering Increlex off of a brand-new source lmao.
I wouldn’t do it myself unless I were very well off. But again, we will show all the proof we can (including incralex prescription with names being wiped off, we can leave date and name of the compound).
I suggest to most to place orders or HGH or other gear and once we earn more rep on here you can place large orders of incralex.
Though if anyone from Germany wants a dead drop next week, 1-2 vials can be ready for safest and fastest delivery method. Same for a few other countries for now. We hope to have domestic US/EU very soon. In fact we already have domestic US line but it mostly sold Iranian gear and currently only Cinnatropin is in stock.

I never advised you to follow docs advice. It was an extended answer as to why I personally don’t know which compound has which oil exactly, as I’m not typing this with right hand and choosing oils with my left. Hope that makes sense.
Yes it makes sense that you are not a doctor but wish for your product to be viewed as made by a doctor.

Most sources here would like that. It would require proof which is why I asked.

Glad you backtracked.

you buy it in pharmacy for 90usd and when you have contacts with distributing warehouses you get them lot cheaper aswell.
We do not get them cheaper. Warehouses get them pretty much for the same price as the government has specified. Why do you think they would refuse selling it then it were so profitable to everyone?
Also, owning a warehouse doesn’t mean we have every single product here. Oftentimes we have to order it from another warehouse which takes 1-3 days. Sometimes a few hours if we’re lucky. We put prices at the lowest margin possible for us to continue running this business and help you guys get the gear. We were planning to increase them a bit in the future. Not by a lot though, but trust me, it’s not as profitable as you have just claimed. We literally obtain Genos for $90 like you said, but then to get 100-1000 Genos we have to connect many warehouses which costs money. At the end of the day we earn $20 from each geno. :) is that a lot of profit to you? I’m about to ship just 2 now.

Yes it makes sense that you are not a doctor but wish for your product to be viewed as made by a doctor.

Most sources here would like that. It would require proof which is why I asked.

Glad you backtracked.
We don’t want to make claims we cannot stand behind. I didn’t mention increlex in my post because even though we apparently have it, it’s not in stock and it takes a week for us to get it. Then we can ship it. It would be unfair to claim that we have something in stock when we don’t. I’ll try to update list of what’s in stock and what is not, but in about 3 days we’re launching our website where you guys will see all products, pics and prices, then we will add blind tests as they come. That will be the easiest way to keep track of what’s in stock and what’s not.

But we also have tons of injectable vitamins that cost only $7-15 per pack etc. if anyone’s interested we can place them on the list too.

I wish you the best with your business endeavor. For me a source has credibility when there are more packs landed than boasts and posts.

Good luck.

Like I said, we show pictures to customers and any proof that we can while keeping our confidentiality. To you in the US it may seem like such a big deal to get any of these products,
Like I said, I can walk to the pharmacy and pick up boxes of Increlex along the latest issue of
1692944425480.jpeg
Which of the two is more limited in stock depends on the month/animal on the XXL poster.

you sound like you’re less interested in seeking truth and reasoning and more interested in finding flaws in a 100 product pharma grade list.
It's those small flaws that can unravel the truth. Offering counterfeits is usually a moral choice suggesting either none or more than one, so finding that first one early can be crucial. Those 48iu Norditropin pens are an example of a product exclusively found via Google on shady vendor websites but no mention on any Novo Nordisk website or Vademecum.

As mentioned previously, Meso has over two decades of history and most of it archived and still readable, whereas you have none as this place is concerned - and rarely does a reputable vendor of your size hide their past without reason, as it can potentially provide a lot of credibility right out of the gate.

Like I said, I can walk to the pharmacy and pick up boxes of Increlex along the latest issue of
View attachment 264166
Lol :)
Which of the two is more limited in stock depends on the month/animal on the XXL poster.
My apologies, it’s 45 IU. I’ll get a different warehouse to send pic of that one. All pictures with our logo in the back will be up on our website within 3 days. We’re very backlogged currently, but if you don’t believe we can get it, just check government website. It says it’s active: here it is, just Google translate the page:
Question whether our product is counterfeit or not, time will show very quickly. If we do sell counterfeits, we’ll be banned on here very shortly. We would rather develop a long term business rather than getting away with a quick buck.
NORDITROPIN NORDIFLEX 15 MG/1.5 ML ENJEKSIYONLUK COZELTI ICEREN KULLANIMA HAZIR KALEM - 2023 Fiyatı

Attachments

• f5fc49d0-36a9-48fa-a6f3-027f8f2fa26e.jpeg
    f5fc49d0-36a9-48fa-a6f3-027f8f2fa26e.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Ur starting off on the wrong foot Mammoth , treat the members here with respect unless u prefer not to do any business....

Those are the 30iu norditropin nordiflex pens. You miss spoke and mentioned a 48iu pen which they don't make they make a 45iu norditropin nordiflex pen which they really aren't stocking in turkey anymore.

Ur starting off on the wrong foot Mammoth
Let’s me start with this, we am not mammoth group if that’s who you’re referring to. Although we do have connections with them.
On behalf of the crew I apologize if I miswrote one or two products on the list, but that’s not enough proof from the member I was talking to to claim that products we offer are counterfeit.
In fact, we are only self-advertising. If you saw any of our products on any other website, that’s certainly not us. All the pictures, except for the Incralex that I mentioned was from Google, were taken exclusively by me or my colleagues. We sell things internationally via routes we for now would rather not share. You’re challenging us as a new brand while all you’ve noticed wrong with my post is a few types which could’ve easily been resolved if you’d just said it that way. But it comes across disrespectful towards us also, as we’ve done our best with various offers of blind testing and prices barely that barely gain us profit compared to other vendors. We would appreciate if you also treated us with the same attitude unless there’s obvious proof that products we sell are counterfeit or are mislabeled.
The post was edited by me late at night, so again my apologies for putting the wrong number as I didn’t have exact picture of the product at that time and wasn’t at the warehouse.
Hope you understand this. We’re revealing more information than most new vendors normally do on here, I also checked history. And we provide way more proof to actual customers, who contact us by proton mail or telegram or even WhatsApp if that’s what they prefer. We always use VPN and keep all order logs in special drive that is wiped clean once orders are processed.
Give us a few weeks while we deliver first orders and you’ll find out more about us.

Ur starting off on the wrong foot Mammoth , treat the members here with respect unless u prefer not to do any business....

Those are the 30iu norditropin nordiflex pens. You miss spoke and mentioned a 48iu pen which they don't make they make a 45iu norditropin nordiflex pen which they really aren't stocking in turkey anymore.
@Liska is a source not a "member".

Since when is it ok for one source to enter another source's thread?

@Liska should stay in his own thread and let the actual "members" do the vetting!

If we do sell counterfeits, we’ll be banned on here very shortly.
No you won't, that's why this place is more hostile than other boards: the community is responsible for holding sources accountable but does not have the power to ban or punish them in any way apart from growling and barking. Selling counterfeits and scamming in general are not against the rules and conversely you get none of the admin protection you may know from paid/sponsored boards.

@Freakmidd Since 95% of the vets that used to dedicate their knowledge and time to it "left" 1-2 years ago now. Tell me which members are dedicating themselves to vetting new sources thoroughly nowadays - you're certainly not involved based on a quick look at your post history. As long as a piece of information is evidence based and verifiable, what difference does it make for harm reduction if a source or member pointed it out? When you see a source tag, you know what they are. When you don't see one, you've no idea what their motivations or affiliations to sources may be - better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Let’s me start with this, we am not mammoth group if that’s who you’re referring to. Although we do have connections with them.
On behalf of the crew I apologize if I miswrote one or two products on the list, but that’s not enough proof from the member I was talking to to claim that products we offer are counterfeit.
In fact, we are only self-advertising. If you saw any of our products on any other website, that’s certainly not us. All the pictures, except for the Incralex that I mentioned was from Google, were taken exclusively by me or my colleagues. We sell things internationally via routes we for now would rather not share. You’re challenging us as a new brand while all you’ve noticed wrong with my post is a few types which could’ve easily been resolved if you’d just said it that way. But it comes across disrespectful towards us also, as we’ve done our best with various offers of blind testing and prices barely that barely gain us profit compared to other vendors. We would appreciate if you also treated us with the same attitude unless there’s obvious proof that products we sell are counterfeit or are mislabeled.
The post was edited by me late at night, so again my apologies for putting the wrong number as I didn’t have exact picture of the product at that time and wasn’t at the warehouse.
Hope you understand this. We’re revealing more information than most new vendors normally do on here, I also checked history. And we provide way more proof to actual customers, who contact us by proton mail or telegram or even WhatsApp if that’s what they prefer. We always use VPN and keep all order logs in special drive that is wiped clean once orders are processed.
Give us a few weeks while we deliver first orders and you’ll find out more about us.

I may have jumped the gun there was some similarities but prices are different and ur means are a bit different so I apologize. I don't speak for every member but I would recommend even though ur products are pharma grade I would pick a few like I'll make a short list. The oxabone aburihan anavar 10mg
The Iran or aburihan test e
I'd rather see the Iran hormone anadrols tested as the abidi anapolan anadrols were recently tested I believe and if shipped with boxes it's pretty easy to tell any fakes from real ones especially being u can scan the boxs qr code and check it serial codes.
Pfizer genos are pretty hard to fake and the fakes and pretty easy to spot and tell apart but I'd say test them or the norditropin nordiflex pens being the norditropin pens are some what out of stock for ever other vendor. I would absolutely test the rimos and the Aspen sust Eventually orders will come in and some will also send something out so I would make incentives besides the testing u do to show there is no selective scamming which im.not saying u do. Some.od the prices on some products will have to be adjusted to be competitive with others but you also carry some products other sources don't..... You testing shows u wanna do the right thing. Either way it pushes u in the right direction. You don't have to get every product tested but atleast test the products that are most popular/faked and that will probably sell the quickest. I think once u show some testing from jano some members will feel better placing a test order. The price on the Pfizer genos is a nice price those are pretty easy to tell apart from fakes..... So I would start with some testing of the products and slowly if everything is right things should fall into place along with some adjustments on certain product just on a CPL Turkish products. And I'm not singling u out there was lots of other pharma sources that all tested some of there products and actually continue to test different pharma brands they carry still to this day.... Hopefully I'll take this as advice and not as an attack on you or ur products just constructive criticism.

why is cinnatropin so damn cheap everywhere? its still somatropin GH as for as I know
95% purity and almost 2% dimer content with Janos older method of dimer testing. It’s probably higher than that now. I’d rather grab Optis or if I were a pharma snob I’d spend the extra for Genos.

Sponsors

Latest posts