Like M@nu mentioned I think these are the older style without the scratch off verification. TP did send a pen for testing and the results were as expected for a pen that cheap. IMO if someone is going to fake pharma GH they’ll do what they did with the old 72iu Humas and replace the cartridge with a smaller iu amount or just replace it entirely with a Chinese cartridge.
That's why we highly recommend the product that we just got restocked - omni cartridges. It's best bang for the buck, if you own a pen or want us to supply you with one.
45IU cartridge for only $150. If we find an affordable generic pen, we'll add a tiny bit of extra cost for it without any profit for us. This offer is only for Meso members currently.
We probably will be able to provide a separate pen (most likely a generic pen) for those who have never purchased an omni pen before. Currently testing which generic pens it works with best.

Attachments

• 1d021a69-2365-4c0e-9253-7f9185dac484.JPG
    1d021a69-2365-4c0e-9253-7f9185dac484.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 61
  • e1d1f48d-7753-4174-9475-7b5c9f4edd85.JPG
    e1d1f48d-7753-4174-9475-7b5c9f4edd85.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 51
  • e44d098b-5fbf-4aff-886e-d6f95a6c26cb.JPG
    e44d098b-5fbf-4aff-886e-d6f95a6c26cb.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 56
Anyway don't listen to him and just spend a lot of money on sus pharmaceutical products!
Anything online is "sus". I have personal experience being scammed by counterfeit gear and I know how horrible it feels to just throw something you blew a ton of money for into the garbage bin because you missed a tiny detail. That's why we're here to provide you with every single detail you need to make it look less "sus".
But if I were 90% sure I was getting Pharma grade gear online or 100% sure about UGL, I'd always take the 10% risk as the difference is insane. My personal opinion again, most on here may disagree. But even how hard it is to source top notch Pharma grade organic oil.. Yes you can certainly source Pharma grade organic oil or even use regular oil, as it's just oil, but then you wonder why you need to use isotretion gels to fix acne scars all over your face.
Speaking of which, we do have tretinoin cream which to me is better than oral Accutane. If anyone is interested, let us know. I personally use this product and it's worked amazingly for me along with a couple IU of GH for overall skin/looks improvement.

Attachments

• 56ea2bab-6ee7-4e9f-a2f3-db5dac48926d.JPG
    56ea2bab-6ee7-4e9f-a2f3-db5dac48926d.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 61
@Liska is a source not a "member".

Since when is it ok for one source to enter another source's thread?

@Liska should stay in his own thread and let the actual "members" do the vetting!
I understand your concern. I have spoken to Liska over the last few months about different things. We have a few members well versed on the international scene. I, for one, am welcoming @Liska to this thread as he can speak intelligently on this subject as well and with the amount of potential money that members stand to lose in a scam we can use all the help we can get. I'm watching closely and the other guys participating are as well.

Liska, I hope you'll carry on here doing your thing?

I stopped replying to him for that exact reason.

There's no point in replying to someone who is asking questions that they're asking to just find 1-2 flaws in a huge list I posted.
I'd already apologized for some miscommunication, and if he really wanted to give advice or help he'd be acting in good faith / give benefit of the doubt (yes, even in this industry). It was hard to believe that the same company makes yellow oxabone and blue oxabone at the same time, but again, every brand has its own logic or no logic, pure profits in mind.
And you, nobody is going to save you. You'll sink or swim and I'm not going to allow any of the pressure to be taken off. Liska will stay doing what he's doing.
You also sound familiar. Have we met someplace? What other boards have you been through? If we have come across each other, it will come to me. I'm going back over some things trying to figure out why you sound familiar.

Liska, I hope you'll carry on here doing your thing
I don't think anyone had a problem with him vetting or actual questions until he started asking questions absolutely unrelated to products we're offering so I stopped answering.
Everyone has their doubts about scam and even selective scamming. Hell, even DW markets that have escrow systems still manage to scam tons of people every day. But to claim that we are a scammer or our products are counterfeit based on a few mistakes in a post that took hours to write and compose is acting in bad faith and is just pure disrespect, from one vendor to another. I'd welcome any vendor to do their vetting including @TurkishPharmacy or @AnabolicDoc.
Claiming that I have no idea what I'm talking about just because we source raws from different places and we negotiate to the lowest price possible and then asking for proof of tests of products that we had admitted weren't successful so we would rather not share any info on them, is not helping anyone get any information. It's more like a police interrogation that he has no warrant for.
If someone is afraid of us offering counterfeit products, I always suggest doing a test order which exclusively for meso members now is $100 + shipping which they pay for. We'll raise it to $250 soon. So now, people could simply get a few items of cheap goods and maximum risk they run is $130. And if despite all the proof we've shown and info we've shared people are afraid to lose $130, I suggest not buying steroids online and just do calisthenics or something. Swimming is healthy too, they say.
I don't mean to sound disrespectful, this is a matter of "tone" and type of information he was demanding absolutely unrelated to the list I posted in the thread.

And you, nobody is going to save you. You'll sink or swim and I'm not going to allow any of the pressure to be taken off. Liska will stay doing what he's doing.
You also sound familiar. Have we met someplace? What other boards have you been through? If we have come across each other, it will come to me. I'm going back over some things trying to figure out why you sound familiar.
There's a few members of our crew that use the same account to answer questions or provide info/share pictures in this thread. Hopefully that's not against the rules. If it is, we didn't know that. But again, the point I'm making is not about pressure but about the disrespect in his tone. It's more of a personal matter rather than forum issue I guess.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone had a problem with him vetting or actual questions until he started asking questions absolutely unrelated to products we're offering so I stopped answering.
Everyone has their doubts about scam and even selective scamming. Hell, even DW markets that have escrow systems still manage to scam tons of people every day. But to claim that we are a scammer or our products are counterfeit based on a few mistakes in a post that took hours to write and compose is acting in bad faith and is just pure disrespect, from one vendor to another. I'd welcome any vendor to do their vetting including @TurkishPharmacy or @AnabolicDoc.
Claiming that I have no idea what I'm talking about just because we source raws from different places and we negotiate to the lowest price possible and then asking for proof of tests of products that we had admitted weren't successful so we would rather not share any info on them, is not helping anyone get any information. It's more like a police interrogation that he has no warrant for.
If someone is afraid of us offering counterfeit products, I always suggest doing a test order which exclusively for meso members now is $100 + shipping which they pay for. We'll raise it to $250 soon. So now, people could simply get a few items of cheap goods and maximum risk they run is $130. And if despite all the proof we've shown and info we've shared people are afraid to lose $130, I suggest not buying steroids online and just do calisthenics or something. Swimming is healthy too, they say.
I don't mean to sound disrespectful, this is a matter of "tone" and type of information he was demanding absolutely unrelated to the list I posted in the thread.
We know what Liska does here, thanks. We don't need you to remind us of that or anything else. He's been here for a while. It may not mean anything to anyone else here, but he's earned some measure of my respect and I'm once again giving him a green light to proceed.

You want him to watch his tone and blah blah. If you are on the level his tone shouldn't concern you. The respect you seem to feel you should already be getting comes in time. Are you going to be ok now? Step back and take a breath.

I'm contemplating calling a few of my old friends to come over and check your thread out. Your definition of "Tone" will expand greatly.

You want him to watch his tone and blah blah. If you are on the level his tone shouldn't concern you. The respect you seem to feel you should already be getting comes in time. Are you going to be ok now? Step back and take a breath.
I'm going to be okay :) Thank you for the advice.

I'm sure. Are you going to be offering your own brand of generic gh? I see the ugl gear..did you say there are chemists and Dr's involved in the production of your ugl gear?
Chemists in plural and a doctor.
We aren't sure if it's worth it. It's cheap, but the quality/ purity we were able to produce still doesn't match even the cinnatropins.
Also, the reason I spoke in IU about GH raws is because we believe it's easier for people to compare prices to Pharma brands. Even though Pharma brands also have mg specified on the packaging. So how much profit would it actually be to make it?
Our goal for meso was to provide not just gear but anything pharmaceutical, and a few UGL items of our own brand. We'd rather aim to make compounds one wouldn't find in a pharmacy, such as MENT or DHB. And just try to make them cheaper, using less solvents and minimizing pip. We figured out how to make some water based compounds pip-free or according to some extra sensitive people 2-4/10 painful, to me I feel nothing while pinning them.
Same as Pharma grade oils. And we plan to sell MENT and DHB at most affordable price, and get every batch tested thru Janoshik.
We know it certainly will not prove to the customer that EVERY single product on the batch is dosed properly or even is what It is, but at least is some kind of confidence that we possess that compound or are able to make it.

I did spend hours researching the iranian HCG in a persian rabbit hole 50 tabs deep, and if you follow that trail you realize how impossible it will be for this community to verify even the existence of that product, so providing them with a way to do so is your responsibility that you have yet to fulfill.

Lyophilized pharmaceutical HCG at affordable prices dropped from overabundant to the endangered species list as chinese and european brands disappeared or became available to hospitals only (Livzon etc.) and none of the indian products tested decent at Janoshik so far.

Also, the reason I spoke in IU about GH raws is because we believe it's easier for people to compare prices to Pharma brands. Even though Pharma brands also have mg specified on the packaging. So how much profit would it actually be to make it?
GH is not that expensive, some raws range at $120 per 150IU. I would never use generic though even though we can easily source best raws out there.
Even though you can easily source the best HGH raws out there, you've no labtest results to show for HGH raws. $120/150iu would be $0,80/IU for the raw material before any of the material and labor cost involved in making finished product from it. Adding those would put finished generic HGH pricing in range of some legitimate pharma HGH brands.

While there's a wide range on HGH raws pricing depending on product quality, purchase quantity and other variables, I've paid anywhere from $54.000 (before the HGH factory crackdown that scared many others into stopping production) to $77.000 for 100g of good quality HGH raws over the past years, so roughly $0,20 - $0,30 per IU for the raw material including shipping (no free reship upon seizure but it's shipped in tiny increments to minimize risk). I don't post shit without having the labtests to back it up, so be all hat but you better got your cattle in tow as well. There's probably lower price tiers/better hookups without sacrificing quality available to big boys/OG's that I'm not aware of but this should suffice as a rough reference.

Ideally you can be of great benefit to this community so please stick to what you know and be respectful of what you don't know, because as a collective, Meso knows everything better than you (and me).

How lucky for you.

You know as well as I do.. if they were still here they would be tearing you apart like a pack of wild dogs for leaving your thread.

Every time I return to see how far this place has devolved, I see someone like you.. taking advantage of the fact that this place has populated with a bunch of source loving simps, who believe you're doing this for "the good of the community".. as far as vetting goes.. there are still some knowledgeable members hanging around, and those that don't care enough to weed out the shit for themselves.. well..

I'm not gonna waste anymore time on you but to acknowledge that you're just here to protect your own interests.. PROFIT!

It's competition to you and nothing more.
I remember two years ago when he was a new source he was made fun of for vetting sources lol
It's painfully obvious that he's trying to destroy any competition. He's got a whole group of nut huggers who do this.
Hell yeah I believe in holding sources accountable but this cat asshole is literally there every time. Like bro we get it you're the steroid police but stay in your lane and focus on your own shit.
Let people make the decision,

I remember two years ago when he was a new source he was made fun of for vetting sources lol
It's painfully obvious that he's trying to destroy any competition. He's got a whole group of nut huggers who do this.
Hell yeah I believe in holding sources accountable but this cat asshole is literally there every time. Like bro we get it you're the steroid police but stay in your lane and focus on your own shit.
Let people make the decision,
You believe in holding sources accountable? Practice what you preach then. Almost your entire post history is in Qingdao's thread and you don't contribute anything of value to harm reduction or vetting, so no, you don't get it because you clearly don't give a shit. I let people make their own decisions but I try to contribute the information (which can be difficult to obtain) that lets them make informed rather than un- or misinformed decisions.

You believe in holding sources accountable? Practice what you preach then. Almost your entire post history is in Qingdao's thread and you don't contribute anything of value to harm reduction or vetting, so no, you don't get it because you clearly don't give a shit. I let people make their own decisions but I try to contribute the information (which can be difficult to obtain) that lets them make informed rather than un- or misinformed decisions.
I don't have to preach my beliefs and be a self proclaimed ped enforcer. There are too many idiots to care about. Let them get scammed or whatever. It's not hard to figure out who is a good source.
If I had a business and an agenda like you I'd be all over the forum.
And you're right, I don't care. I don't care enough to try and run sources of the forums.

There are too many idiots to care about. Let them get scammed or whatever. It's not hard to figure out who is a good source.
You don't need to care about them individually if the products offered by sources are vetted properly. You're interpreting everything as a personal attack on the source but if you read this thread without bias, what's being called out are individual products or comments on categories of products for the most part.

I've no opinion on Hermes, don't know him and if anything were to be found a counterfeit, I would not know if it was a deliberate or an accidental offering, as vendors can get fooled by their distributors as well, it's not as simple as good source = good product or vice versa. What matters is the nature of the products the customer receives and don't tell me that's not hard or expensive or time-consuming to figure out sometimes.

And you, nobody is going to save you.
Liska will stay doing what he's doing.
You also sound familiar.
Ben, I get the same vibe, sounds like.....,cant place it yet.
And I've also noticed, gratefully, @Liska , Tom- catting through threads. Always beneficial when you guys in the know speak, I listen. When it comes to vetting, the sources response always tell a tale. Takes more than titties, to get my $$

I did spend hours researching the iranian HCG in a persian rabbit hole 50 tabs deep, and if you follow that trail you realize how impossible it will be for this community to verify even the existence of that product, so providing them with a way to do so is your responsibility that you have yet to fulfill.

Lyophilized pharmaceutical HCG at affordable prices dropped from overabundant to the endangered species list as chinese and european brands disappeared or became available to hospitals only (Livzon etc.) and none of the indian products tested decent at Janoshik so far.
I understand your concern about these products and how difficult it may seem to source some of them. It was my bad mentioning Nordi as 48 whatsoever on this list as it was 45, and there were only a few left as I later found out, so we started offering 30 iu ones at a discount. But we're in the process of getting 45 ones imported. We do not work locally just from one or two countries, we have legal access to order drugs from the US as well, at the cheapest price Pharma brands offer them. We have to mark up prices on those, example of which is Incralex which I personally (while not being a chemist nor a doctor) believe not to be worth the price it costs us and the customer to order. But sadly, big Pharma in EU/US charge what they charge for some products. Brand name Adderall costs $880 per 100 caps (ER). WE DO NOT SELL IT, it's just an example, everybody. But most of you probably know that raws for scheduled drugs cost way less than they're sold for, especially brand names that are primarily sold in the US/Canada. Therefore, we will be adjusting prices and I personally notify and apologize to the customer with an offering of a replacement/gift in case we're no longer able to obtain a product or it may take us a few weeks to do so (in the case of incralex it wasn't even on the list, but I get that you're talking about HCG).
Reason why we don't do so much digging is because the government has already done so.
We have no way to prove it to you as we'd be revealing our identities that we have legal access to this, but people who have already placed their orders were able to scan and/or verify the QR codes / batch numbers of the boxes we offer. That's a small improvement. Boxes can be faked, we totally understand that, but with the list of products we simply don't have the time to send every single one of them to Jano (especially rarely ordered ones). Currently out of hundreds of orders we've delivered only a few were HCG. All were for Ovitrelle, which comes as a pre-filled syringe. Iranian companies are very slow at updating their websites as they don't give a damn about things like that, they mostly focus on the Iranian market. I myself was suspicious eve n about Oxabone the first time I tried it personally, and how crumbly it was. Couldn't believe it was one of the best Anavar I'd ever try. I have to admit I've only had 2 other Pharma Oxandrolone brands, others were UGL. By best, that was my personal experience. That may differ from person to person.

I never said I didn't have a lab test for HGH raws. I just refused to show it, as it's not a Janoshik lab test. We can legally test it through government facilities locally. We trust them as they have no bias and are professional enough to do a good job at testing other products we've given. It would again, reveal our location (at least of our chemist crew) and so forth. What is the gain for us in doing so, just to prove a claim that I made? AFAIK making claims I can't support, even as an example is frowned upon on this forum, so I'll avoid making irrelevant claims (not related to the products we sell) in the future.

Thanks for your time researching the Iranian stuff and we will make sure to lab test HCG as soon as we can. Even though it's not blind testing, it is something that will show our customers we're trying our best to act in their interests, not only our own. And I appreciate the last part of your comment and totally agree on that.

I've no opinion on Hermes, don't know him and if anything were to be found a counterfeit, I would not know if it was a deliberate or an accidental offering, as vendors can get fooled by their distributors as well, it's not as simple as good source = good product or vice versa. What matters is the nature of the products the customer receives and don't tell me that's not hard or expensive or time-consuming to figure out sometimes.
We agree with both statements, so before we ship the product we make sure it's not counterfeit. Most counterfeits when you seem them in person are pretty easy for us to spot. Only difficult ones have been old series of primo and proviron. Now those are also pretty easy to tell without even opening the box. Since we obtain them not from a "source" 90% of the time, we don't need to test them. They come straight from import services supplied by government regulated firms.
Yes, we have no proof to confirm that, but I'm explaining why I answered you in such a way before.
When it comes to our own UGL source, we did have to test it, but we didn't have to use Jano as we, again, have government facilities to test raws or any compounds. For us to prove their credibility we'd have to translate, notarize them and reveal our identities in the meantime. Best way to rely on us would be to wait for a few tests to come from Jano (still doesn't prove that every product we have is credible) or place a small order that you're okay with for now. We've been offering $100 minimum order plus shipping, which we assume most are okay with on here. If not, we never force anyone to try our products in the first place and have no means to do so. We're here to simply offer Pharma products at a reasonable price. Thanks for the mutual understanding on this topic.

Ben, I get the same vibe, sounds like.....,cant place it yet.
No way to prove it but most of us didn't even know meso existed until a few weeks ago :). Some products would either be sold via the DW or in bulk to clear net suppliers. Besides, half of our crew have other responsibilities or jobs to take care of. I may sound like someone you know, but I've never seen any of you guys and only saw @Liska profile and read a few threads before I posted in order to understand how things work on here, so we kind of "fit in".