Ok now you start to understand
Stilll don't understand. Part that I don't get is how the vendor sending gear by themselves - just one vial or pill, one that could be purchased by them from anywhere in tiny quantities - followed by selective scamming - which I literally know some vendors do on here as I checked other threads. Knowingly or unknowingly.
This is what you call harm reduction? To show one piece of paper that will make people blindly buy from us.
Speaking from experience selling on the DW, harm reduction is when you teach and preach every member to have reactive tests on hand so they can make sure they're pinning mast - not boldenone. This is the only forum/market we've seen so far that calls this "harm reduction".
But it's not that hard to do for us, so we'll do it.
However, we still insist that even after we get labs done, people continue blind testing our products, verifying QR codes, asking for pictures, especially of our UGLs and buy reactive tests which only cost $20-40 and may not show the dose but certainly confirm compound you're pinning.

Stilll don't understand. Part that I don't get is how the vendor sending gear by themselves
We've had instances where certain batches of genuine pharma products did seemingly fail EU pharmacopoeia standards, for instance Sopharma Clenbuterol testing around the 13-14mcg / 20mcg mark twice in the past whereas later batches tested correctly at 20mcg. Cinnatropin infamously tested like shit, albeit within the pharmacopoeia standards.

As @M@NU said, it's the products we've never or rarely seen tested that are of most interest. What you send for testing will be compared against test reports we have for that product already as well as the same product purchased from you and send for testing by customers. Whether sent by source or customer, no single result can (or should) stand by itself, it's another sheet of paper for the library of Meso that's been in construction for 25 years now. If your access and resources truly are beyond anyone else's, please contribute proportionally and focus on filling the gaps.

Stilll don't understand. Part that I don't get is how the vendor sending gear by themselves - just one vial or pill, one that could be purchased by them from anywhere in tiny quantities - followed by selective scamming

to add to what @Liska said to ths part:
this is why some sources reimburse the cost for blind test.
If you send in rimobolan and it comes back 97mg/ml and you start selling those to several customers. 2 of them decide to send them in since they bought a larger quantity, want to be (pretty) safe they have genuine stuff and they get reimbursed (or store credit) anyway. If those 2 lab results now highly differ from yours, it is pretty clear you are the one scamming the customers by sending in another product than the one you are selling

If you send in rimobolan and it comes back 97mg/ml and you start selling those to several customers.
It had been offered from the get-go that we reimburse blind testers. We only offer store credit if test comes back clean, and if it comes back severely underdosed. But we also offered for elite members to reimburse them via crypto the cost of the test as long as they take care of shipping it to Janoshik and pick the product themselves out of a batch we send. That would've been more reliable than a single vial I personally pick and send. But we'll do what you ask.
You already know that it highly depends on the product what you consider under-dosed. I don't think Rimabolan would be 97mg/ml. If anything, Bayer overdoses their products and overfills amps. It's just how they operate it seems. Peptides and HGH are so temp sensitive that we can't guarantee the dose, only the purity. It's super hot where genos are stored, so we recommend getting genos, and even those we store in fridge, at least for now, to be requested to be sent with dry ice till end of summer.

It had been offered from the get-go that we reimburse blind testers. We only offer store credit if test comes back clean, and if it comes back severely underdosed. But we also offered for elite members to reimburse them via crypto the cost of the test as long as they take care of shipping it to Janoshik and pick the product themselves out of a batch we send. That would've been more reliable than a single vial I personally pick and send. But we'll do what you ask.
You already know that it highly depends on the product what you consider under-dosed. I don't think Rimabolan would be 97mg/ml. If anything, Bayer overdoses their products and overfills amps. It's just how they operate it seems. Peptides and HGH are so temp sensitive that we can't guarantee the dose, only the purity. It's super hot where genos are stored, so we recommend getting genos, and even those we store in fridge, at least for now, to be requested to be sent with dry ice till end of summer.
this is what you wrote in your intro:
1693150428841.png
this is vastly different to what we call "blind test".
customers order regularly and then decide to send something in. You reimburse. No free samples, no telling before ordering, nothing.
And there is no discussing about "we refund only when...."
What does it even mean we only offer store credit if clean or severly underdosed? that makes no sense. If it is severly underdosed you've sent shit to the customer and you should not only cover the test cost but also reimburse the products..

Stilll don't understand. Part that I don't get is how the vendor sending gear by themselves - just one vial or pill, one that could be purchased by them from anywhere in tiny quantities - followed by selective scamming - which I literally know some vendors do on here as I checked other threads. Knowingly or unknowingly.
This is what you call harm reduction? To show one piece of paper that will make people blindly buy from us.
Speaking from experience selling on the DW, harm reduction is when you teach and preach every member to have reactive tests on hand so they can make sure they're pinning mast - not boldenone. This is the only forum/market we've seen so far that calls this "harm reduction".
But it's not that hard to do for us, so we'll do it.
However, we still insist that even after we get labs done, people continue blind testing our products, verifying QR codes, asking for pictures, especially of our UGLs and buy reactive tests which only cost $20-40 and may not show the dose but certainly confirm compound you're pinning.
You are selling hgh and ugl, maybe test them to show the community that you are willing to spend some money to do business with the community

Accurate testing of your gear will show that you do care about what you produce and sell

Sorry. He said not bf. Not that it matters. It's 2023.

You are selling hgh and ugl, maybe test them to show the community that you are willing to spend some money to do business with the community
Had a hard time convincing our investors, hopefully it will pay back. We are just communicators. There are people who invest in our crew, they make financial decisions. We get paid for the work done.
Don't bear the messenger. I'll let them know.
But AS OF NOW OFFERING REFUND OF $`150 / STORE CREDIT to anyone who lab tests any of our products and shares thru Janoshik and $300 for HGH. That's for the next 4 weeks only, starting October we will only provide store credit as a reimbursement. So think of it as a way to earn some money by shopping with us.

Also you need to post tits of our wife/girlfriend not boyfriend although some guys on tren here wouldn’t mind
Half the messages are written by a female anyways. Does that surprise you? Can't show tits though, gone with the var. But if you want to grow some, get our tren.

Investors, chemists and doctors…

Oh my.

Congrats on the well oiled machine. Looking forward to an actual pack landing.

I understand your concern. I have spoken to Liska over the last few months about different things. We have a few members well versed on the international scene. I, for one, am welcoming @Liska to this thread as he can speak intelligently on this subject as well and with the amount of potential money that members stand to lose in a scam we can use all the help we can get. I'm watching closely and the other guys participating are as well.

Liska, I hope you'll carry on here doing your thing?
My bad..

I forgot that Meso was allowing it's paying "sponsor" sources to shit all over the place now..