My bad..

I forgot that Meso was allowing it's paying "sponsor" sources to shit all over the place now..
It seems you've forgotten quiet a lot, like how far this place has fallen since Millard's 'final solution' and the overwhelming influx of ding-dong bargain shoppers who don't give a flying-fuck-through-a-rolling-donut about their fellow members.

Anyone with an IQ higher than room temp and a rational disposition can see that Liska is clearly a value-add in this thread.
We should champion anyone who still takes the time to help vet sources and bring inside info to light for the average consumer to see.

The only reason you're bitching is because of your personal feelings towards Liska. If you're not going to contribute to any vetting yourself, take your whiny bullshit somewhere else.

It seems you've forgotten quiet a lot, like how far this place has fallen since Millard's 'final solution' and the overwhelming influx of ding-dong bargain shoppers who don't give a flying-fuck-through-a-rolling-donut about their fellow members.

Anyone with an IQ higher than room temp and a rational disposition can see that Liska is clearly a value-add in this thread.
We should champion anyone who still takes the time to help vet sources and bring inside info to light for the average consumer to see.

The only reason you're bitching is because of your personal feelings towards Liska. If you're not going to contribute to any vetting yourself, take your whiny bullshit somewhere else.
First off.. I have absolutely zero negative feelings towards @Liska , in fact I can appreciate the knowledge and testing they bring (in their own thread). This however, is not their thread.. so it can easily be viewed as a conflict of interest.

It's funny that you recognize the decline, yet forget the way it used to be around here.

As for vetting.. I realized a year and a half ago (when everyone was banned or left for vetting (or the inability to vet) that bannered source), that it was not worth getting involved in anymore, because this board now has a conflict of interest when it comes to sources.. in particular the ones that make them money.. and if we can't vet them.. then why vet any?

Regardless, you(they/them).. are a dick riding clown that is not worth the time of day, so as I exit this thread to go somewhere of importance.. kindly go fuck yourself!

Last edited:
First off.. I have absolutely zero negative feelings towards @Liska , in fact I can appreciate the knowledge and testing they bring (in their own thread). This however, is not their thread.. so it can easily be viewed as a conflict of interest.

It's funny that you recognize the decline, yet forget the way it used to be around here.

As for vetting.. I realized a year and a half ago (when everyone was banned or left for vetting (or the inability to vet) that bannered source), that it was not worth getting involved in anymore, because this board now has a conflict of interest when it comes to sources.. in particular the ones that make them money.. and if we can't vet them.. then why vet any?

Regardless, you(they/them).. are a dick riding clown that is not worth the time of day, so as I exit this thread to go somewhere of importance.. kindly go fuck yourself!
The problem is that now its a source board ran by sources .
Sources vet other sources and give them the green light .
Sources give dosage advices and so on….
Yet if you ask them some real questions they stop answering and stop being “members”
The precedent was set and maybe @Liska is not a super bad source(but he tried to pull the same shit with QSC misleading members here and calling them stupid)
The door is now open in a grand scheme of things this will show to be a bad decision for everyone .
This are the times i try to warn here and there but majority does not understand or some older members give guaranties just to receive a 20% off the next order .

Yet if you ask them some real questions they stop answering and stop being “members”
The precedent was set and maybe @Liska is not a super bad source(but he tried to pull the same shit with QSC misleading members here and calling them stupid)
The door is now open in a grand scheme of things this will show to be a bad decision for everyone .
This are the times i try to warn here and there but majority does not understand or some older members give guaranties just to receive a 20% off the next order .
Are you saying I am taking a bribe from Liska? Say it ain't so? I suppose you aren't familiar with me? I assure you that I'm doing some homework where this source is concerned.

We certainly...the vets...aren't close like we were in the past...mainly because they aren't around at all. In fact, I don't know if anyone's here that knows me to speak to my record with vetting sources.

I was here in the Underground on the very first day it went online and for 6 years before that. We didn't know what the Underground was going to become? I set the tone that guys talk about missing. I did.

You don't know me so I guess its all just talk the stuff I say. But if Liska was to pull something and I became aware of it now in this thread, I would blow him out of the water. I promise you. But again. I'm nobody to you and pretty much everyone here. I'm not even upset with the shot you took. I might do the same thing in your position.

What have I done for meso lately? Last time i was in full on assault mode was with TGI. This was in 2019. Time does fly. Maybe I'll get back into things here? I kinda miss the old days. Or maybe I'll just start collecting these discounts you talk about? Not that it means anything to you but I promise to watch out the best I can for the guy(@Liska ) that I invited to stay and try to live up to the work I've done here in the past. Not sure what else I can do?

For the entire existence of Meso, sources wanting to manipulate public opinion would fare best using shills, alts and other methods of obfuscation. If you're suspicious of being manipulated, someone's doing a poor job, just like you noticing a badly counterfeited product. If they're doing a very good job, you'll never notice unless you're pointed at the right rabbit hole to dig into, and today I'll be your guide: Look into the connection between @Millard and Buffy the Vampire Slayer and everything will make sense
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 18-48-41 Miscellaneous Resources - Mesomorphosis Interactive.png

If you believe II was misleading anyone regarding QSC, reread my Tesofensine labtesting thread from the very beginning now that you know how the story ended and tell me who was trying to manipulate the truth that ended up being discovered. Finally, I vet products, not sources. There's no difference between me posting evidence that x product does not exist in/as y thing or you posting it - except if you fuck up, there's no consequences but if I fuck up, I trust the OG's to kick me out a one-way cat flap.

I mean we try to vet sources but with the influx of newer members and Reddit boyz it’s kind of a moot point.

Hutechs thread is a perfect example. The guy was having fucking domestic packs held at the post office and members were getting seizure letters from the post office… on domestic packs. I don’t know how many times we told members not to order for their own safety but we got the same ol response “but it’s 50% off”.

These kids don’t give a fuck anymore. They just wanna blast gear and get their tik tok follower count up. Some of the questions I’ve seen on these threads are fucking mind boggling.

Ah, they banned my pic of Anadrol for promotional banner? Interesting. Boxes of Abdi Ibrahim Anapolon with 2026 exp date go for $25.
Pharma grade anadrol 50 mg x 20 tabs.
It’s not just you it’s everyone. All promo banners and pictures are banned. This stops sources from bumping their own threads and keeping them at the top of the list.

It’s not just you it’s everyone. All promo banners and pictures are banned. This stops sources from bumping their own threads and keeping them at the top of the list.
I see. There's no way to edit original post either though. How will we be able to sharer our new website? I guess we'll look closer at the FAQ Lol. Thanks for this info.

I believe it's context dependent, as a promotion containing pictures makes them promo pictures which aren't allowed, whereas announcing that you have a new product in stock and posting a picture of it at least once was allowed, but don't quote me on that.

@HermesLabs If you PM @Millard and ask nicely, he might edit your OP with the new website. The time limit on edits exists primarily to prevent manipulation of information in any negative way.

I believe it's context dependent, as a promotion containing pictures makes them promo pictures which aren't allowed, whereas announcing that you have a new product in stock and posting a picture of it at least once was allowed, but don't quote me on that.

@HermesLabs If you PM @Millard and ask nicely, he might edit your OP with the new website. The time limit on edits exists primarily to prevent manipulation of information in any negative way.
I was under the impression it’s ok if it accompanies a lab test, but I’m not 100% on that either lol.

@HermesLabs when you post your website made sure the link is coded as well.

I see. There's no way to edit original post either though. How will we be able to sharer our new website? I guess we'll look closer at the FAQ Lol. Thanks for this info.

What is the website? You can just post it in the thread until you figure out how to edit OP.