Since you have abundantly made it clear there are many chick's replying to the forum posts.... Have them present the products with tits out. We like tits.
How about butts? Sadly the website is not for meso members only so can’t be exclusively tits. Don’t discriminate the tren community. They’re into butt stuff

Sooooo are you able to source the 20mg Saizen cartridges or not? I asked a legitimate question 6 pages wanting to make a purchase and all you replied to was all of the arguing.

Exactly. There’s also some with 09.24 and only a few with 2025 whatsoever. For both, old and new series. We’re puzzled by that. Will need to email bayer about this, although if someone knows the reason please let us know.
Yep I had around 300 boxes last year. All were 3/24.

Good to see you updated the 100% reship policy.

The design is ready, not all the pics are uploaded (as we’re busy making those 48 iu Norditropins) and we thought to wait for a few Jano test results, but decided not to. So it should definitely be done this week.

Tbh I'd just like the website to see what's currently in stock, pricing and ordering info without having to email you or search this thread. Don't care much for pictures. Post lab tests whenever you get them. Why delay revealing the website?

Sooooo are you able to source the 20mg Saizen cartridges or not?
Just found one. We don't have a lot of those though, but if you need a few units we can find them within 2 days. If you give a week or so we can gather more than 10. If you want to purchase one to try, contact us privately.

Op can you make a video of primo ampule oil viscosity? (Moving ampule upside-down)
Sure thing. Just took one in the following order:

-Hermeś Test E (UGL, made with castor oil, 0% EO)
-another Test E (random UGL brand, low quality, made with EO, very thin)
-Rimabolan (old series)
-Rimabolan (new series)
-Sustanon 250 by Organon.

Are videos attachable on here? Other wise I'll make a proton drive link, if those are allowed?

Last edited:
Tbh I'd just like the website to see what's currently in stock, pricing and ordering info without having to email you or search this thread. Don't care much for pictures. Post lab tests whenever you get them. Why delay revealing the website?
It will be up for sure this week. Maybe even tomorrow night. I’ll update once it’s up. The list is so long, all pics won’t be on it till Sunday anyway as there was official holiday yesterday and a few other warehouses the guys are busy and ship orders in their free time. We think taking pictures is crucial in order to show we’re able to source product. Pie in the sky other wise, isn’t it?
Again, I’m not a decision maker so I make sure to follow up on your requests. I can take pictures and videos. Other things aren’t my responsibility and I just get the information I can for you guys.

Yep I'd say I'm positive that's real primo that thick thick oil is what I wanted to see..
Pain in the ass to inject if you're running up to 1 ml daily but that's the only downside to it I'd say. Except for the price, though at this quality and lack of side effects I'd say it's cheap.

Yep I'd say I'm positive that's real primo that thick thick oil is what I wanted to see..
sorry to burst ur bubble but oil viscosity is down to the carrier oil and not compound

eg
mct = real thin
seasme = slightly thicker
grapeseed = thicker
castor = very thick

Sponsors