sorry to burst ur bubble but oil viscosity is down to the carrier oil and not compound

eg
mct = real thin
seasme = slightly thicker
grapeseed = thicker
castor = very thick
You don't say..
I am aware of oils and their viscosity..
Most of the fake primo that I saw had very watery viscosity.. this is how I compare it..

You don't say..
I am aware of oils and their viscosity..
Most of the fake primo that I saw had very watery viscosity.. this is how I compare it..
So according to you primo in mct oil has to be fake but primo in thicker peanut oil is real?

Lol at your "science"

So according to you primo in mct oil has to be fake but primo in thicker peanut oil is real?
It's not the primo's thickness, it's how it moves in an ampoule and gets stuck at the top. We have seen fake primo even in Türkiye and you can always tell the difference just by looking at the ampoule. Bayer did a good job on their security of packaging this time with this series if you watch the video. QRs are on the inside as well.

Lol at your "science"
No science here I've seen many fakes when it comes to rimobolan by bayer most of them are made cheap using cheap oils so for me it's only 1 indication as I said probably real by the looks of it that's all..

Also I've never seen such pure castor oil in UGLs
No science here I've seen many fakes when it comes to rimobolan by bayer most of them are made cheap using cheap oils so for me it's only 1 indication as I said probably real by the looks of it that's all..
Arachis oil in sustanon as I demonstrated in the video is still thinner than our test.
I also don’t see how janoshik result would prove that this specific ampoule is real. I’d rather go by the look and feel of it if I’ve had real ones before fhan a test done by somebody months ago. Just me though.

Also I've never seen such pure castor oil in UGLs

Arachis oil in sustanon as I demonstrated in the video is still thinner than our test.
I also don’t see how janoshik result would prove that this specific ampoule is real. I’d rather go by the look and feel of it if I’ve had real ones before fhan a test done by somebody months ago. Just me though.
I use aspen sustanon goes easy through 27g
Better to send a few ampules of pharma gear that you sell to janoshik this will make it easier for us to buy from you..
Nobody wants to pay 14usd for 1ml of 100mg masteron that's how most primo is faked even with UGL gear..

Lolz at this community, even if I crack open an ampoule on camera tits are what matters most.
Better to send a few ampules of pharma gear that you sell to janoshik this will make it easier for us to buy from you..
Nobody wants to pay 14usd for 1ml of 100mg masteron that's how most primo is faked even with UGL gear..
Having run up to 700-900 each weekly just with Sustanon of the same amount, they're nothing alike. At least cosmetically not even close.
By the way, we're dropping price of primo to $11 per box if you get 10 and $13 each if you get less than that. 100% reship anywhere in the world. 10 days left on our minimum $100 order promo also. If you wanted $110 masteron in picture perfect bayer boxes with individual QR codes on the inside (Janoshik 2.0), now is the time to place your order!

It's not the primo's thickness, it's how it moves in an ampoule and gets stuck at the top. We have seen fake primo even in Türkiye and you can always tell the difference just by looking at the ampoule. Bayer did a good job on their security of packaging this time with this series if you watch the video. QRs are on the inside as well.
i have the same protocol security with my bayer test e it's like Rimobolan but the name of the product and Testosterone Enanthate 250mg.

The new batch have always more than 1ml ?
with my TE i have again around 1,1ml.

So if Jano say it's real, it's real for sure ?

You see from your eyes Jano taking the vial and analyzed the right batch from the right seller ? :rolleyes:

If you want for sure buy some vial and send the vial in your local / national lab test ;-)

Like @HermesLabs sayed, it's easy to send a good batch followed by sending bunk gear to the customers ;-))))

i have the same protocol security with my bayer test e it's like Rimobolan but the name of the product and Testosterone Enanthate 250mg.

The new batch have always more than 1ml ?
with my TE i have again around 1,1ml.
Always. not 1.1 tbh in my experience it's between 1.1 and 1.3 in some cases. It makes a huge difference cause it's pretty much up to 25-30 free amps on 100 amp order that Bayer is giving to you. They're like never ever 1.0 unlike most other brands.

Like @HermesLabs sayed, it's easy to send a good batch followed by sending bunk gear to the customers ;-))))
Exactly. That's why we're waiting a few days to see if any of our first meso customers are testing their orders so we don't have to, if not we'll send our own asap. But it will prove very little as we could've literally handpicked one amp that we bought from a different vendor secretly. I think testing HGH cartridges makes more sense as most people don't know how to tell the difference.

So if Jano say it's real, it's real for sure ?

You see from your eyes Jano taking the vial and analyzed the right batch from the right seller ? :rolleyes:

If you want for sure buy some vial and send the vial in your local / national lab test ;-)

I get my pharma primo through a local pharmacist I just pay an arm and a leg for it..
From time to time I travel to turkey and come back with 25 kilo suit case full of goodies when there's a good source I just go straight to him for my purchases..
If we'll look at it this way.. I can receive a good to go primo that will test positive for primo correctly dosed at 100mg and the rest of the 99 ampules will be masteron.. it's always a game of what if..
Either way it's always good for a source to provide some testing evidence am I right?

That's what I said. HermesLabs called that a blind test which it is not, if you look back a couple pages.

I get my pharma primo through a local pharmacist I just pay an arm and a leg for it..
From time to time I travel to turkey and come back with 25 kilo suit case full of goodies when there's a good source I just go straight to him for my purchases..
If we'll look at it this way.. I can receive a good to go primo that will test positive for primo correctly dosed at 100mg and the rest of the 99 ampules will be masteron..
No you can't. Each box has an individual QR code on the INSIDE, the new series. When we stock up on primo we make sure to check the QRs. Every local roider does it, you think you're smarter than them and they'd never thought to send it to Janoshik?
it's always a game of what if..
Either way it's always good for a source to provide some testing evidence am I right?
It just makes no sense the logic behind this comment. We've seen plenty of fake primo and none of it checked out on the gov app with the QR codes. None. If any one of you has fake primo with a legit QR code on the inside, I'll pay for it because the box and those ampoules cost more to make than just buy real primo from Bayer... These comments only show how ignorant most of you are about how difficult it would be to fake a premium-quality injectable like that so it's impossible to tell without a test while freaking holding it in your hands in person. Even if you sell it in thousands, profit margin on primo in that case would be EXTREMELY small. And try selling it in thousands after people find out it's fake...

That's what I said. HermesLabs called that a blind test which it is not, if you look back a couple pages.
How's anything a blind test? 1 amp out of 30-50 is definitely way more random and "blind" than 1 out of 1 than I personally pick and send. We'd offered to send that many for free. That would prove that we're a. acting in good faith by sending so much primo upfront b. actually have at least 30-50 amps in stash. If I send one now, it would only prove that I had one ampoule of real primo. Nothing else.
It would actually be cheaper to provide every customer who buys 20-30 amps with a reactive test for primo bought off the DW than to do what you say every now and then.

If I send one now, it would only prove that I had one ampoule of real primo. Nothing else.
Correct. I didn’t claim anything else. Let your customers sent them in for a lab test. Anything else will just be a waste on your side and will look suspicious on the customers side.

Hermes, look familiar? Been a few years, this struck a chord with me. Fuck me once, shame on you! Fuck me twice.......

Mesos a tough place, sometimes the dead will rise.

These guys did the typical pump n dump. Sucked of the mods on many boards with good gear, then long drawn out excuse filled exit scam.

If it's to good to be true.....

Last edited:
Increlex was even offered by page 2 of the HGHPRO thread!

Fixed the capitalization problem since then, however still begins alot of sentences with "We"

Make up your own minds. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, well......

Time to sharpen the knives.....

Last edited: