Something here seems ‘off’ to me -

I think it’s time you opened up honestly about your past history.
It seems like you are trying to hide something - MESO likes ‘transparency
Why don’t you post a pic of your face on here then?
Shipped orders with a delay, Monday was the day we actually shipped them. If the guys who ordered want to come out they will. I’ll ask them to in dm.

Why don’t you post a pic of your face on here then?
Shipped orders with a delay, Monday was the day we actually shipped them. If the guys who ordered want to come out they will. I’ll ask them to in dm.
What does showing my face have to do with anything, also I’m not a ‘source’ hiding a dodgy past!! Idiot!
We have time difference, for us I believe it was the same day I wrote the comment on.
WOW….you have a 3 day time difference??? I’m in Europe, not Stateside - so, now I know you’re talking shit.

I call bullshit on your entire ‘scheme’!!

What does showing my face have to do with anything, also I’m not a ‘source’ hiding a dodgy past!! Idiot!

WOW….you have a 3 day time difference??? I’m in Europe, not Stateside - so, now I know you’re talking shit.

I call bullshit on your entire ‘scheme’!!
I was speaking on the 25/26 comments not the 28th.
Anyways, whoever wrote this comment must’ve been awake. You got your answer they shipped Monday.
Once people receive products they’ll comment on here. And again, why are you taking it so personal? You seem angry with me.

I was speaking on the 25/26 comments not the 28th.
Anyways, whoever wrote this comment must’ve been awake. You got your answer they shipped Monday.
Once people receive products they’ll comment on here. And again, why are you taking it so personal? You seem angry with me.
Whatever!!!
Your entire operation ‘stinks’

Last edited:
UPDATE~>
Starting to do dead-drop/in person deliveries soon and pay on the spot with a small deposit in some EU locations. DM for more information.

Well yeah, you sent stuff out. To some of the upper hierarchy, probably good shit too. That's how the scam works. I doubt a single one worth his salt is going to give you a gtg! God, what an embarrassing place to be caught in now.

Hermes, cunning, theft, travellers, and rascals. Suits you good.

Rebrand, try again. I'll be ever vigilant. I have no life, I live here. I like a clean house.

Am I upset cuz I got skipped over ? Didnt get the reach around last time?

Nah, Busting fuckers like you makes me hard.

Last edited:
So according to you primo in mct oil has to be fake but primo in thicker peanut oil is real?

Lol at your "science"
Bayer primo has a certain consistency that is hard to replicate. The guy is right. it’s been a reliable way to spot fake Bayer rimobolan for years.

i've made my order via EMS, it is on customs clearance now. (3 days after shipping)

my order is sustanon and cinna. just waiting to receive

Something here seems ‘off’ to me -

I think it’s time you opened up honestly about your past history.
It seems like you are trying to hide something - MESO likes ‘transparency’!!

Doesn’t exactly ooze confidence.

Things just don’t add up….on the 25th August -

….then on the 26th August -

And finally on the 28th August….

So, when did you first MESO orders get shipped?
Can anybody here actually confirm they have made an order yet?

I've made a order with them at 26th august. it is shipped and I had pics. I dont know why are you worried LOL

I've made an order with them at 26th august. it is shipped and I had pics. I dont know why are you worried LOL
I’m not.

Just non of it adds up…on the 25th they say MESO orders getting shipped, yet on the 26th they say they haven’t landed a single MESO order, then on 28th they say they are shipping first MESO orders - so at least part of that is bullshit!!

And as for their refusal to disclose what other names they have sold under previously, suggests they have something to hide…possibly they got busted for been scammers? who knows, but it raises a few red flags in my eyes.

Further that, surely you’d get the website up and running properly before pitching any sales, especially with no testing to offer (on a board that relies so heavily on test results).

They obviously know how it works here, because they’ve (very likely) been here before with under another name…of which they refuse to disclose, so they are either stupid or think MESO members are.

However, I hope your stuff works out alright.

Last edited:
Scammer. Avoid at all costs. See history of Majestic Lab.

Basically it works like this

1. send some product for testing to janoshik
2. send some products and samples to buyers
3. start some shitty promo and exit scam everyone

Don't fall for this shit

Scammer. Avoid at all costs. See history of Majestic Lab.

Basically it works like this

1. send some product for testing to janoshik
2. send some products and samples to buyers
3. start some shitty promo and exit scam everyone

Don't fall for this shit

im laughing hard about the Pubegate

There's a few things I notice about scammers like this:

1) They almost ALWAYS have "more than one person" communicating on the account, which is usually a bullshit out in case there's a mistake/typo/etc so they can feign ignorance and blame it on lack of comms with their counterparts (regardless, this is still a red flag...why would you buy from a team that can't communicate properly????)

2) Once they get called out on bullshit, they immediately start deflecting, make snide comments, and keep giving half ass reasons as to why they haven't followed through on anything.

3) They'll usually have more than one promo going on within a day or two of first posting.

4) It's always the same, "Just wait and see how good we are! Our products speak for themselves! Try it!"

5) They will rarely post testing results day one.

Could I be wrong? Could Hermes be über legit? Possibly, but regardless, I wouldn't want to do business with a source that can't handle any sort of scrutiny out the gate when they know how MESO operates.

START HOLDING THESE NEW SOURCES TO A HIGHER STANDARD. IF THEY CAN'T FOLLOW BASIC RULES LIKE POSTING LAB TESTS, PRODUCTS, TITS/ASS, AND POSTING ON FRIDAY, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY CAN BE TRUSTED TO SELL YOU AAS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO INJECT INTO YOUR FUCKING BODY!? WE HAVE ALL THE POWER HERE, NOT THE SOURCES. IF THEY ARE GOING TO SHIT ON WELL KNOWN MEMBERS AND VETS BECAUSE THEY'RE HOLDING THEIR FEET TO THE FLAME, QUESTION THAT, USE YOUR BRAIN!

i'm not reading this whole thread but i hope people didn't buy anything

People are going to need to make peace with the fact that they're not going to be able to get these highly sought after pharma items at a reasonable price. And the problem is only going to get worse. There's always one of these dudes who just happen to have this one connection that no one else seems to have. That's their explanation for how they have this. Really? You guys just need to let the whole pharma thing go, scammers are making a killing off of you.

i'm not reading this whole thread but i hope people didn't buy anything

People are going to need to make peace with the fact that they're not going to be able to get these highly sought after pharma items at a reasonable price. And the problem is only going to get worse. There's always one of these dudes who just happen to have this one connection that no one else seems to have. That's their explanation for how they have this. Really? You guys just need to let the whole pharma thing go, scammers are making a killing off of you.
Exactly. This guy’s got $10 Rimo amps. OK
Meme Reaction GIF

Exactly. This guy’s got $10 Rimo amps. OK
Meme Reaction GIF
The way it works is that some products are discounted for warehouses or deepos as some say, so we can afford discounting them for some time.
Other items are very rare and difficult to source,, therefore we keep prices stable. It’s a lot of work to work with a country that keeps changing prices.

The way it works is that some products are discounted for warehouses or deepos as some say, so we can afford discounting them for some time.
Other items are very rare and difficult to source,, therefore we keep prices stable. It’s a lot of work to work with a country that keeps changing prices.

The way it works is, i want to see video footage of you holding up the turkish pharmacy at gunpoint and leave with the bag full of rimos or you can fuck off, i'm not believing anything

Hey, cujo...didn't you purchase a vial of Increlex from a new source a few years ago? It was all part of hghpro proving his legitimacy. The increlex was supposed to prove he wasn't pacman/horizon and wouldn't be ripping members and other sources off.
Turned out he was, and did, end up fleecing members and the source Eminence. E is a friend. Says he got got for $4k...but that Increlex was the real deal!

And I must say… @Whopperflopper .. I think I know who I was thinking this guy reminds me of.
That source was doing things the way this guy is doing things. The whole Dr and chemists on boards is what really annoys me.

Some of these sources believe us to be bumpkins and will believe any story they happen to serve up no matter how ridiculous. I swear, it’s like Deja Vu all over again. That thread was something else.

Mean Green, Pac man, Horizon..,are a few of the handles used by the source who perpetrated a few of the largest(dollar wise) scams the Community has ever seen. Regular members over at promuscle were taken for big bucks.

After the scams were over the threads were scrubbed and deleted. It’s as if they never happened. Thankfully, we don’t have to worry about that here at meso. I urge members to at the very least go back and glance over the thread I’m referring to.

It could be the Increlex that’s got me going? But the way this guys writes….if this is the scammer I’m referring to, I’m going to find out.

Pac-Man is overdue as far as meso is concerned. He’s a special kind of piece of shit.
Hey man and yes I got a bottle from eminence. It was a he'll of a project but he came thru. This fucking sponsor saying he can get increlex is a joke. I hit him up on whatsapp and after telling me he can get it, I messaged him twice after and no response. No way in fucking he'll would I buy from this bullshitter.