We’ve done business under different brands, which I see no point in disclosing, as you’d start researching them and then again, start seeking flaws etc. take us for what we are.
Secrecy is the breeding ground for suspicion…the greater the secrecy, the greater the lies!!

What are you afraid of?

IMG_3675.jpeg

How to be le epic pharma source on meso

1. know someone with prescription / fake the prescription
2. get a few products, post photos of them
3. send a few products out
4. offer a shitty discount and exit scam everyone

EPIC WIN

I told it in the thread : those rimos are old, i doubt they come from pharmacies.

Also when you have some stock you show them in their original big boxes.

His stack of rimos is smaller than my personal stack of androtardyl

Looks shady as fuck

And now testing with Jano is delayed to an unknown date.

it looks like you've done your homework on how to deal with meso.

you'll just ignore the real issue and talk about testing and happy customers

we'll just forget eventually that your shit is fake.
None of our claims are proven. You're not even using words like "may/might". What makes you confident our gear is fake, while we're located in a country that all of this gear is located in, you only need enough access to have as much as you want of it. I ignore baseless claims. If there's going to be single customer who's not happy with their order, we'll deal with them accordingly.
All you're doing is trash talking and making people self-doubt which they've already done a ton of before the decided to buy. Claims backed by similarity to some scammer punk? do n' you think we wouldn't be coming to the same forum so soon? Beyond my logic.

I told it in the thread : those rimos are old, i doubt they come from pharmacies.

His stack of rimos is smaller than my personal stack of androtardyl

Looks shady as fuck

And now testing with Jano is delayed to an unknown date.
You're mistaken, brother. As someone else pointed, Bayer/ or deepos are trying to get rid of the old series of rimo. Feel free to blind test of that shit as we'll reimburse those tests, even on the old batches. What our customers get is brand new series. If you watch a video of me cracking the new box open and showing you viscosity, it will tell you that with 90% certainty that it's real Bayer rimo. You must've gotten fake yourself if yours looked different. This is how it's been for years.
This in the picture was my winter stack, which is mostly over as I've just finished my primo, test, ox blast. About 150 boxes layered in two. plus some other hidden in stash.
Again. if you spend a bit less time in your rabbit holes and read posts carefully the jano tests are delayed for 2 reasons. a. Most members who dm'd us recommended to wait for first blind tests, b. We're waiting for first lands to pack on Monday to see if anyone decided to blind tests us. If not, we will submit them to Janoshik. I see no logical problem with that. Sending 1-2 amps to Janoshik at this point would actually prove less than more about legitimacy of our gear.
So far, you've been blindly accusing us by comparing us with some shady brands that use similar rhetoric or grammar as us, but have no actual basis or sheer amount of product an pictures with new bathes to bak up any of they claims. People on here resort to "disliking" my messages which simply shows how childish their reaction towards this whole thing is. If you want to constructively criticize and give advice, we're willing to follow your rules. We're not here to answer personal groundless assaults towards our team. Selling and distribution of these substances locally is not prohibited by law.

Attachments

• photo_2023-08-27_17-14-44.jpg
    photo_2023-08-27_17-14-44.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 101
If you want to constructively criticize and give advice, we're willing to follow your rules.

How about you refund me for the pube oils that you sent me in June? Would you do that?

Fucking piece of shit.

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 96
  • lmao.png
    lmao.png
    289.1 KB · Views: 44

Fair points, we'll share stocks from warehouse in big boxes if that's what's confusing you.

Last edited:
How about you refund me for the pube oils that you sent me in June? Would you do that?

Fucking piece of shit.
It's not our problem that you found one similarity with the Brand that scammed you. Matter fact, place a minimum order with us and we'll throw in a few free amps or vials since you seem to be so angry with the world. Left ampoules. Once you receive them you'll know they're real without testing. That goes for all other members.
We have sent up to hundreds of HGH pens to our itnerenationoal customers and none of them had problem with their quality. Though they test their gear through Janoshik as they now told us.
Matter of fact, let us send you 3 primos of new series, you just pay for shipping. Offer exclusive to you as you're the one causing more chaos. S
Doesn't prove that we won't selectively scam others but shows that we're willing to do nice things for customs who seem to confuse us with brands that have no integrity.

Sure buddy, I will give you my real name and address, please send me more pube infested oils, i can't wait to inject them into my body. Maybe add some fentanyl to it? You are truly the dumbest scammer ever.

You're mistaken, brother. As someone else pointed, Bayer/ or deepos are trying to get rid of the old series of rimo. Feel free to blind test of that shit as we'll reimburse those tests, even on the old batches. What our customers get is brand new series. If you watch a video of me cracking the new box open and showing you viscosity, it will tell you that with 90% certainty that it's real Bayer rimo. You must've gotten fake yourself if yours looked different. This is how it's been for years.
This in the picture was my winter stack, which is mostly over as I've just finished my primo, test, ox blast. About 150 boxes layered in two. plus some other hidden in stash.
Again. if you spend a bit less time in your rabbit holes and read posts carefully the jano tests are delayed for 2 reasons. a. Most members who dm'd us recommended to wait for first blind tests, b. We're waiting for first lands to pack on Monday to see if anyone decided to blind tests us. If not, we will submit them to Janoshik. I see no logical problem with that. Sending 1-2 amps to Janoshik at this point would actually prove less than more about legitimacy of our gear.
So far, you've been blindly accusing us by comparing us with some shady brands that use similar rhetoric or grammar as us, but have no actual basis or sheer amount of product an pictures with new bathes to bak up any of they claims. People on here resort to "disliking" my messages which simply shows how childish their reaction towards this whole thing is. If you want to constructively criticize and give advice, we're willing to follow your rules. We're not here to answer personal groundless assaults towards our team. Selling and distribution of these substances locally is not prohibited by law.
So basically you are selling your own limited supply. What will happen when you will have no more products ? The scam will start

All this doctor, pharmacist bullshit. It’s you who are being childish.

Members dmed you asking you to not test your stuff, bullshit again.

Please stop talking about testing in this thread, I don't care if it passes with flying colors, the point is you are selling pharma product at a premium price. Customers aren't paying that price just to get a product that isn't bunk. They are paying that price for an authentic product. A jano test will not determine that

Why? With the solid sources here, alot drama free, proven, 100+ pages happy customers, would we roll the dice with you? Yes, I agree, right now is the time, pretty good chance of getting some good gear, then what? A few gtg's then....

My partner is sick, its holiday, customs a bitch, my wharehouse burned down, I'll make everyone whole, special bogo sale, meso discount...
cut your losses and just wholesale your inventory to one of our trusted suppliers.
I took a nap, woke up and still....
GTFO OF HERE!

Well, this is disappointing. I was looking forward to trying Increlex.
Just finished catching up on this thread and looks like that isn't happening, at least with @HermesLabs.
Increlex wasn't on our original list as it's not in stock and it's hard to obtain for us. We need to go through a certain process to legally obtain it. Serious customers have already placed their their test orders for increlex.

So basically you are selling your own limited supply. What will happen when you will have no more products ? The scam will start

All this doctor, pharmacist bullshit. It’s you who are being childish.

Members dmed you asking you to not test your stuff, bullshit again.
If you ever operated any international business you know that it doesn't happen with one person. It requites a crew of people, about 10 at least. So you saying that getting prescription only and import only drugs available to you guys is childish. Read the thread carefully before you speak.

P..S. My personal supply was all old party. Try sourcing the new party in any Turkish pharmacy if you happen to be here. They will give you 1 box, at max. To offer 1000 boxes that we're able to ship today, is there's a payments, hundreds of Cinna etc requires facilities and connections.

Am I supposed to screenshot their convos just to convince you? :) Let's do a bet, if I can prove any of the above claims, you place an order with us.

Your opinion is that we can do dead drop deliveries in Germany while being in Turkey? Funny.

Last edited: