@HermesLabs could it be you are the rarest of source types, the elusive reverse scammer? A network of seasoned professionals offering legitimate Rimabolan Enanethate in such an unprofessional manner that it's easier to believe you're scamming than sabotaging yourself to this degree. Put the keyboard guy in the crate and the puppy on the keyboard and you'll be g2g.

@HermesLabs could it be you are the rarest of source types, the elusive reverse scammer? A network of seasoned professionals offering legitimate Rimabolan Enanethate in such an unprofessional manner that it's easier to believe you're scamming than sabotaging yourself to this degree. Put the keyboard guy in the crate and the puppy on the keyboard and you'll be g2g.

Metenolone enanthate. Yes, you got me.

Time police is always here :). Hope they're just as eager to place order when all the evidence that we aren't who they think we are comes out. We probably supply part of their Pharma gear without them knowing it.
But something tells me they'll create fake accounts to hide the shame,

Ok that's a deal. We'll order once you provide the evidence. Not the other way around. Your product is fake by default. We'll wait to hear how your precious product was manufactured specially for you with Bayer's blessing for you to sell to us Meso peasants

If primo bothers you so much, I can run a video test and show details and scans of every single anabolic we offer :). We have nothing to hide. But asking to reveal our identities on a bodybuilding forum goes beyond what's acceptable to me and my crew, especially when there's people involved who have to write prescriptions for Increlex.

@Exhortae, I can literally go and take a video of how a warehouse operates from the inside. One thing I know is none of that will convince you guys, because people who are serious about buying are already making their orders and paying. And we are shipping them tomorrow morning. There's no scam in that. If you make such big claims, don't do it based on some random connection with a lab we have never had any affiliation with. I've asked every member of my crew that I trust like my family and none of them even heard of it.
Here's a bomb you don't know. One of our warehouses is a supplier for a very "reliable" source on here that most believe has legit Pharma products. Another one is Watson, we know the guy in person and refuse to work with him for certain reasons. I can provide proof of all that in due time.
Easier proof, is just keep watching your cinnatropin, anavar and gene sources. They're about to increase on a few vendors you guys trust so much because of Jano. Give it 2 weeks till next restock.
Some of us have only worked on DW, others worked with local labs or actual labs which have no affiliation with bodybuilding. In order to prove the last claim I'd have to literally expose an identity. You see, we've come to a dead end.
So what I recommend you to do is shut up and provide actual claims based on anything else but a rumor or similarity in fonts used by different vendors. After all, there's not a 1000 fonts to pick from when you're rushing. And trust me, printing that paper was one of the last things on our priority list. If you ever happen to run an international business like we do, you'll understand.

How about you shut up until you provide actual pictures of these warehouses and even better a few photos on your lab setup for your ugl brand

So far you are all talk and claims but no fucking proof. Let the keyboard rest a little bit because you start looking like a desperate scammer.

@Exhortae, I can literally go and take a video of how a warehouse operates from the inside.
Irrelevant
One thing I know is none of that will convince you guys, because people who are serious about buying are already making their orders and paying. And we are shipping them tomorrow morning. There's no scam in that.
Yeah it's a scam, because they're fakes
If you make such big claims, don't do it based on some random connection with a lab we have never had any affiliation with. I've asked every member of my crew that I trust like my family and none of them even heard of it.
Here's a bomb you don't know. One of our warehouses is a supplier for a very "reliable" source on here that most believe has legit Pharma products. Another one is Watson, we know the guy in person and refuse to work with him for certain reasons. I can provide proof of all that in due time.
I completely believe this, this is how the supply chain gets compromised with fakes
Easier proof, is just keep watching your cinnatropin, anavar and gene sources. They're about to increase on a few vendors you guys trust so much because of Jano. Give it 2 weeks till next restock.
Jano this, jano that. WTF does a jano test say about counterfeits?
Some of us have only worked on DW, others worked with local labs or actual labs which have no affiliation with bodybuilding. In order to prove the last claim I'd have to literally expose an identity. You see, we've come to a dead end.
So what I recommend you to do is shut up and provide actual claims based on anything else but a rumor or similarity in fonts used by different vendors.
No dude, the burden of proof is on you

How about you shut up until you provide actual pictures of these warehouses
Sure thing, printing pic with your name and will take pics in the warehouse, so you don't think I faked it. :) Give me some time to sleep and check our website which launches within 4-6 hours.
and even better a few photos on your lab setup for your ugl brand
Uh-huh, watching breaking bad much?
So far you are all talk and claims but no fucking proof. Let the keyboard rest a little bit because you start looking like a desperate scammer.
Whatever customer has asked within reasonable limits we've complied with. I'm no doormat to do whatever your soul desires. I'll take pics of warehouse cause it's a great idea, but everything else you just said shove it up your ass :)

Irrelevant

Yeah it's a scam, because they're fakes

I completely believe this, this is how the supply chain gets compromised with fakes

Jano this, jano that. WTF does a jano test say about counterfeits?

No dude, the burden of proof is on you
No comment, go eat and sleep.

Also, if anyone does blind testing on our products - please do only one per product. If it happens to be that two tests happened at the same time in good faith, we'll give them both store credit. Other wise if test had already been done, we won't refund. We may give 50% store credit on the tests that are already released.

Also, if anyone does blind testing on our products - please do only one per product. If it happens to be that two tests happened at the same time in good faith, we'll give them both store credit. Other wise if test had already been done, we won't refund. We may give 50% store credit on the tests that are already released.
You got some balls coming in here like this and now you want people to do testing for you. And you have a smart mouth I don’t even think qingdao was this bad.

Uh-huh, watching breaking bad much?

Whatever customer has asked within reasonable limits we've complied with. I'm no doormat to do whatever your soul desires. I'll take pics of warehouse cause it's a great idea, but everything else you just said shove it up your ass :)

Brewing in a bathtub right ?

You got some balls coming in here like this and now you want people to do testing for you. And you have a smart mouth I don’t even think qingdao was this bad.
I treat people the way they treat me. Stop whining and get your facts straight. You don't have any evidence of me lying or our products being fake except the website delay.

Wow, this little detail makes you very believable now, seems like you're not a scammer after all! A scammer would never write such random details, right? Fucking braindead retard

Does that sound like test the first batch, but dont test the next one?
No worries, we'll test every batch of our own products :) For others, you can have store credit as I mentioned. Just mentioned that we won't reimburse every single customer when they all test the same exact product from the same batch 10 times. If that makes sense.

I treat people the way they treat me. Stop whining and get your facts straight. You don't have any evidence of me lying or our products being fake except the website delay.

I want a picture of you in the warehouse with all the product in there, you need to be holding up a sign reading "I suck meso dick"

Edit You have 24 hours
Edit2 And no one gives a shit about your basement brews

Last edited:
How about you shut up until you provide actual pictures of these warehouses and even better a few photos on your lab setup for your ugl brand
It’s nighttime here. I’ll provide pictures of the stock, but no identification of an actual place.
What UGL brand shares pics of their lab setup? For gods sake, give me a break. And stop whining.