It’s launched, but our IT went to sleep, so just wait till he wakes up :) here’s proof of the website, fully operational. You seem so impatient, I understand. I used to be that way too.
Where is this website???

Have the ‘tech-giants’ woken up yet??

Looks a lot like a free ‘drag&drop’ shopify/squarespace/weebly style template to me from them screen shots, I think the ‘investors’ choice of ‘tech-giant’ has had your pants down!!
Did you have a late night, scrabbling to put that together?

*cue more excuses*

Last edited:
Where is this website???

Have the ‘tech-giants’ woken up yet??

Looks a lot like a free ‘drag&drop’ shopify/squarespace/weebly style template to me from them screen shots, I think the ‘investors’ choice of ‘tech-giant’ has had your pants down!!
Did you have a late night, scrabbling to put that together?

*cue more excuses*
Still waiting….

first part of pics incoming from a smaller warehouse with the website
The other part will come out together with Janoshik test results, hopefully this week
You are stupid, now I know it.

Will never order from you. Will leave the thread now. I consider you a troll.
Take a look.... That's just one of 5 places we ship from.

Attachments

• IMG_0235.jpeg
    IMG_0235.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0236.jpeg
    IMG_0236.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0237.jpeg
    IMG_0237.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0239.jpeg
    IMG_0239.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0240.jpeg
    IMG_0240.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0242.jpeg
    IMG_0242.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0244.jpeg
    IMG_0244.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0245.jpeg
    IMG_0245.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0246.jpeg
    IMG_0246.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0248.jpeg
    IMG_0248.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0249.jpeg
    IMG_0249.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0250.jpeg
    IMG_0250.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0251.jpeg
    IMG_0251.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0252.jpeg
    IMG_0252.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0253.jpeg
    IMG_0253.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0254.jpeg
    IMG_0254.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
  • photo_2023-09-04_15-25-39.jpg
    photo_2023-09-04_15-25-39.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 86
  • photo_2023-09-04_17-01-54.jpg
    photo_2023-09-04_17-01-54.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 133
Active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals are prohibited.
[EDIT: active hyperlink removed]
Feel free to place order on there. If you haven't gotten a reply within 24 hours, just telegram/whatsapp/proton us. Placed an order with Janoshik to test our main compounds (Primo, Anapolon etc) :). Hope the crowd will follow. We still offer that credit and refund.

Pictures for every product will be up very shortly on the website. But If you already know what it looks like or description, just place an order and we'll take pics for you of the products we're going to ship.

Will definitely test all of our own UGL products, and will continue doing so with EVERY BATCH.

first part of pics incoming from a smaller warehouse with the website
The other part will come out together with Janoshik test results, hopefully this week

Take a look.... That's just one of 5 places we ship from.

Imagine doing business with a retard who has geo metadata in his warehouse photos LMAO

OPSEC 11/10

How much did you pay the poor Mehmet for the photos?

@HermesLabs you started this thread and asked for this attention.

You are not trying at all and are obviously of an intelligence that leads me to believe life is hard for you.

Still no packs but plenty of words, posts and now anger. Wish you the best.

For new users I would try the following sources:

PCT 24X7
Stanford
Opti
Cat Cafe
Goodlyfe

All of the above will send you an actual pack. It is always important to read the threads and do your homework.

Last edited:
Imagine doing business with a retard who has geo metadata in his warehouse photos LMAO

OPSEC 11/10

How much did you pay the poor Mehmet for the photos?

Just in case someone didn't understand my post:

Go to a exif geo analysis site like pic2map.com, upload one of his photos and see on the map where his "warehouse" is.

You are not trying at all and are obviously of an intelligence that leads me to believe life is hard for you.

Well said.

Just in case someone didn't understand my post:

Go to a exif geo analysis site like pic2map.com, upload one of his photos and see on the map where his "warehouse" is.
Check google maps, there's nothing there :). All I see is a few groupies of another source lololol.

Active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals are prohibited.
Where is this website???

It's up right now. Though still, not all pictures are there. Be sure to check it out! Finally organized an order with Jonoshik, and will be sending primo as one of our samples.
Prices on the website are a bit different but for meso members they will be the same as on the list for 1 month starting today.

[EDIT: active hyperlink removed]