Principle and transparency. Why masquerade behind someone else's name.

Far from it!! It seems the only name they are masquerading behind - is this one.

We’ve done business under different brands, which I see no point in disclosing, as you’d start researching them and then again, start seeking flaws etc. take us for what we are.

It’s very easy to tell who is who as I’ve been in business for way way longer than you’ve been on this forum.

Its almost as if they are trying to hide something from the past - perhaps a previous history of scamming and/or other bad practices?

Once again HerpesLabs, I’ll ask for a 3rd time…what name/brand(s) have you previously used to trade under?

Just in case someone didn't understand my post:

Go to a exif geo analysis site like pic2map.com, upload one of his photos and see on the map where his "warehouse" is.

Well said.
Christ man. I hope you don't get all pissy the next time a source doxes someone for being a whiny bitch. Maybe let them know in a PM next time so they can fix it.

Christ man. I hope you don't get all pissy the next time a source doxes someone for being a whiny bitch. Maybe let them know in a PM next time so they can fix it.

Just to be clear, I didn't doxxed anyone. This retard, who is "highly experienced" and "years in biz" uploaded 20 photos straight from his iphone with all the geographic metadata in it. For everyone to see, this is a public forum. I just pointed out with what kind of person you're possibly dealing with here. Avoid him at all costs, that's all.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I didn't doxxed anyone. This retard, who is "highly experienced" and "years in biz" uploaded 20 photos straight from his iphone with all the geographic metadata in it. For everyone to see, this is a public forum. I just pointed out with what kind of person you're possibly dealing with here. Avoid him at all costs, that's all.
Her, that specific iPhone Lol. and this account is being used by a few people with a VPN on it. Our warehouses are legal so even if you came and looked and found that we sell what we sell and send it abroad it wouldn’t get us into legal issues.
We’re only concerned about our customers and their safety when we ship because in other lands steroids are more dangerous than guns.

IMG_0332.jpeg
Restocking Saxenda and Genos in EU domestic, as well as international. That’s an update.

Attachments

• IMG_0333.jpeg
    IMG_0333.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 67
Another update, prices on our website are for non-meso members only for 1 month starting last night. You guys have a whole month to benefit from prices written in the original post.

I mean, if it looks pretty and tests well, why not? Yeah you'll pay a premium and probably won't get a QR code or whatever, but if that's not an issue and it tests well...
You’ll get it in QR code. We send primos in original boxes. If customer demands, but there are a lot of primos we may ask a bit extra for shipping depending on the size of the order, but we don’t take things out of original packaging. Most brands now have security measures, especially Pfizer and BAYER.

Paying for pharma brand and getting UGL oils.

Otherwise might as well get UGL

I doubt there is a difference but it's the principle
We stand behind it. That’s why we don’t want to reveal brands we used to work for - reason we left them is because of all the shit brands do to customers. Guys boast about how they go around these lab tests to trick bulk orders etc, using synthetic oils, going the easy route to earn more and putting people health in danger. How many times they just buy smb else’s oil and relabel it.

This is why we gathered a team that will sell 2 separate lines of product. Reason why we sell UGL is lack of good UGL in Türkiye and the Middle East, most is shit and underdosed. Reason why we sell pharma to you guys is because we want to lower pharma prices in this market. We placed minimum profit, along with people who invested in this. Most of your pharma sources charge you 200-500% for what they sell, while we thought to do only do what would pay our crew their profits. Getting more money locally from the UGL, if money is the concern here, trust me. Selling counterfeit pharma has very, very little profit at the price and in quantities we placed for you guys.

Minimum order $100 still for you guys, today shipping primo to Janoshik. Yesterday we created an order but because of late replies etc had to ship only this morning. As soon as primo test comes back, I’ll share in here.

Trying to act in good faith, but instead getting trolled by other source’s groupies. Hope some meso members can see through this. We’re ready to show that our product is real in any way we can, are you ready to show you’re willing to support us or do you just troll and meme?

Agree on principle. I'm OK with UGL that tests well.
Highly disagree here. Pharmaceutical products are made in extremely different environment with equipment even largest brands like Pharmaqo (that we also can buy in bulk and just relabel, but refuse to do it) can’t get. The equipment size and legality is an issue. Even the Chinese and Indians can’t easily bribe their local government these days.
We sell a high quality UGL product that we’ll send for test and once it comes out overdosed or doses properly, and has no PIP, I’d still never say to my customer it’s the same as pharma.

Bulk oil being brought in from china along with fake labels, once everything is in turkey it’s all assembled nice and pretty. And who would be the wiser. Certainly not a dropshipper who could be anywhere
Not selling these on here. But just to clarify, no, it’s not made in china and repackaged in Türkiye. This is Concerta, made in the US, sold at $20 here and $400 there. If you can read on the label. Brand name. Not generic

Just an example of how these trolls are speaking what they know nothing about.

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpeg
    IMG_0335.jpeg
    467.3 KB · Views: 80
NOT SELLING COn CERTA ON HERE. It’s just for an example. To prove how some people on here speak things they know nothing about. Most brand names we sell are either made in Germany or the US. And are packaged there too. Even labeled there. Just imported at a much cheaper price.

Pay attention to the manufacturing country. Made in china, packaged in Turkey, you moron.

Attachments

• IMG_0336.jpeg
    IMG_0336.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0337.jpeg
    IMG_0337.jpeg
    449 KB · Views: 61
Highly disagree here. Pharmaceutical products are made in extremely different environment with equipment even largest brands like Pharmaqo (that we also can buy in bulk and just relabel, but refuse to do it) can’t get. The equipment size and legality is an issue. Even the Chinese and Indians can’t easily bribe their local government these days.
We sell a high quality UGL product that we’ll send for test and once it comes out overdosed or doses properly, and has no PIP, I’d still never say to my customer it’s the same as pharma.
So what pharma products are you sending to Jano? Are they unlabeled products in unmarked vials or just in the original packaging? If it's the latter...well...that doesn't really mean much.

I'll calm down on the trolling as you've been posting some things (sorta) worth while. Website still needs to be fixed, tests need to be shown, and ideally I'd like to see some TD's from reputable MESO members (along with bloods and blind testing).

Not gonna lie man, y'all aren't getting off on the right foot, but there's still time to fix the shitstorm. There's been a few sources here who've done so. If, and I say that with bated breath...IF you guys prove yourselves, I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition.

It's YOUR job as a source to show you're legit, not the other way around, which is the whole point of MESO. Don't forget that.

So what pharma products are you sending to Jano? Are they unlabeled products in unmarked vials or just in the original packaging? If it's the latter...well...that doesn't really mean much.
We’re negotiating with Janoshik on how to do it so that they’re packaged. May have to do it through our newly established EU line but then it will take extra days. If any one of you still agreed to test it for us, we’d ship it for free, as long as you pay for shipping. We pay for Janoshik test and shipping to him, as long as it doesn’t exceed $70 (the shipping). You agree to pay for rimos if test comes back clean. Whoever wants to do this, please dm us. We can do same with any other product, except large amount of HGH as that would be too expensive and risky.
We’re sending primo anapolon and anavar for starters, once we see shipping went through to him without causing him custom issues (that’s his concern), we can do bigger order of tests. We’re patient and ready to wait as long as needed to prove you guys were legit. We have been trying to do so but some members haven’t been very supportive of that as it seems.
Give us idea if we can improve anything. We’ll fix it.
As for bloods, I’m ready to be your silver gorilla if there’s a way to prove to everyone that I’m not “scamming” y’all. Also TDs, agreed.

Today

-Rimobolan by bayer (should I send in original packaging or not? )
-Sustanon or Anapolon? which one do you guys want first?
-Abu Oxabone

Next batch we'll send our HGH. First need to test the waters with delivery and the way he does things.
I'll calm down on the trolling as you've been posting some things (sorta) worth while. Website still needs to be fixed, tests need to be shown, and ideally I'd like to see some TD's from reputable MESO members (along with bloods and blind testing).

Not gonna lie man, y'all aren't getting off on the right foot, but there's still time to fix the shitstorm. There's been a few sources here who've done so. If, and I say that with bated breath...IF you guys prove yourselves, I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition.
Trust me, our partners SUPPLY some of your sources, we can prove it if you want. Further down the road, after our tests come out.
That's why we offered you much cheaper price than them. If you want to know who we're talking about, just compare prices of same products.
It's YOUR job as a source to show you're legit, not the other way around, which is the whole point of MESO. Don't forget that.
I get it. Thank you.

gain meso trust by recreating this scene in warehouse

I want
We'll reveal it in a week or two. They know who they are and they're IMG_CBD53BDE9669-1 2.jpegdesperately changing prices. But trust this Nolva
Will negotiate on how to get a second chick on the crew. Will be back with tits hopefully.

Would you guys like to see Sustanon lab tested first?

P..S. haven't seen fake Sustanon so wondering if we should even get it tested.

We stand behind it. That’s why we don’t want to reveal brands we used to work for - reason we left them is because of all the shit brands do to customers. Guys boast about how they go around these lab tests to trick bulk orders etc, using synthetic oils, going the easy route to earn more and putting people health in danger. How many times they just buy smb else’s oil and relabel it.

So, you’re admitting you have a ‘not so good’ past history… that’s why you won’t disclose your previous ventures, and determined to remain so secretive, right?

trust me.

And, now we’re just supposed to believe you’re now completely reformed, seen the error of your ways & only have the consumers interests at heart from this point on??? And are now 100% legit???

Yeah, okay!! If you say so.

If you can’t see why there is an issue here, you’re as delusional as you are untrustworthy.

Sponsors

Latest posts