Would you guys like to see Sustanon lab tested first?

P..S. haven't seen fake Sustanon so wondering if we should even get it tested.
I’ve yet to see any fake Aspen Sustanon. Primo is more important. I think stuff that’s popular/expensive is a better option. Like possibly the Iran Hormone Cabergoline 1mg since the Pfizer 1mg are out of production.

Voting for weird HCG above all because it's among the few pharma products that may be no good no matter if original or counterfeit.

I’ve yet to see any fake Aspen Sustanon. Primo is more important. I think stuff that’s popular/expensive is a better option. Like possibly the Iran Hormone Cabergoline 1mg since the Pfizer 1mg are out of production.
Ok, so since we're sending Anapolons, Rimo and oxabone?

Good idea. Thanks, we'll send it with out GH test batch.

Your website sucks for ordering. You need to update that crappy site. Most of the images don't even show. Payment options do not include Bitcoin etc.... Email me: BigNJ@pm.me

Not selling these on here.

Just flexing, huh? Just showing what you got? In hope someone will ask for it in emails?

Nice idea offering benzos and stimulants on a board full of recovering addicts. Why not add some opioids too? Like, just showing photos, but you are not offering it, right?

Talking about PGP and VPNs, larping as some OPSEC pro but posting fingerprints and full geographical metadata of your "warehouse".

I really hope no one is stupid enough to do business with you.

You're a joke and a walking red flag.

using synthetic oils, going the easy route to earn more and putting people health in danger.

Ah, so that's the reason why you are using castor oil for your UGL brand? Great coincidence tbh.

Janoshik was completely right about you back then.

You can twist and turn like the snake you are, people see how you are avoiding addressing that YOU PROVABLY LIED to hurt my business and you can't show where I lied.

Don't worry though, I don't need you to discuss nothing with me. You are inept and a liar. You'll last a couple a months and then the fuck ups will start pilling up and you'll be gone and back under another name. I've seen it a thousand times.

From here

Just flexing, huh? Just showing what you got? In hope someone will ask for it in emails?

Nice idea offering benzos and stimulants on a board full of recovering addicts. Why not add some opioids too? Like, just showing photos, but you are not offering it, right?
Haha…first thing I noticed was that lonely packet of ‘Val’ Kilmer’s front and centre, so’s not to be missed.

Last edited:
Wait, what did I miss. Is this Majestic from Spain?
I don't think this is Majestic from Spain.

Oh, Majestic is out of business.

Who'd have guessed. lol.

Last edited:
Haha…first thing I noticed was that lonely packet of ‘Val’ Kilmer’s front and centre, so’s not to be missed.

I've looked a second time and just saw the buprenorphine and tramadol on the shelf. There is probably even more to find, but it should be clear now that this guy is a danger to the community.

I don't care how useful some of you think he could be, openly offering benzos, stimulants and opioids is a pretty clear red flag for me. Decide for yourself.

Attachments

• nnt.png
    nnt.png
    108 KB · Views: 64
  • suboxone-2mg-image-1.png
    suboxone-2mg-image-1.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 64
Sorry to here this. I haven't checked yet.

I've looked a second time and just saw the buprenorphine and tramadol on the shelf. There is probably even more to find, but it should be clear now that this guy is a danger to the community.

I don't care how useful some of you think he could be, openly offering benzos, stimulants and opioids is a pretty clear red flag for me. Decide for yourself.
We have clearly stated that WE DO NOT SELL THESE. Didn't say on HERE. It's a prescription medication and every person that has contacted me so far only asked for steroids.
Besides, I didn't think of a picture being able to trigger recovering addicts. My apologies if that triggered you or anybody else. I was trying to show the first medication I personally take that I am prescribed, and it's made in the US even though I bought it in Türkiye.
It's a counterargument to the point someone made that "all meds are made in China and just relabeled in Turkey" blah blah blah.

Whatever I have on the shelf in warehouse - weren't you THE ONE asking for pic proof? Now whining and bitching about me breaking the rules I didn't know about? You're either a troll or an idiot and I'll go with both in your case.
If we have legal access to pharmacy - you should EXPECT WE HAVE freaking everything including your mom's ass pics on our shelves. DO NOT ask for pics of warehouse on a forum that sells prescription meds and then blame me for it. What the hell is wrong with your logic?
Or you want me to follow the US legal agenda? By that, you should be in jail for even possession of steroids, since it's schedule 3, and what you saw in the pic got you so dumbfounded since it's schedule 4?
So far I've only seen you try to scare people away and troll us, and not act in good faith at all.
Genuinely saying this for people who care about this, our apologies if we have triggered you. Those pics won't happen again.
But to imply such a moronic thing based on your own request - delete yourself from the forum, I guess then nobody would've even noticed what you just mentioned. Including geo data etc. Dangerous? Says person who hides behind no profile pic account with a name "goon"r.

@HermesLabs

Perhaps the investors, chemists and the doctor should sit down and consider a new salesperson.

Any post you make that is not directly attempting to sell your product or communicate a clear goal the COMPANY HAS is a mistake.

Insinuating recreational drug use is not something this community or board engages in. Most of us feel our PED usage is mislabeled in current public opinion.

Once again best of luck.

If you are majestic from Spain. You owe me money, cunt.

And all your castor oils have pubes in them.
What are you talking about? We don't owe anybody anything.
If you had placed an order with us you would've either received a reship tracking no or an explanation. We are always here, and won't run "when it hits the fan". If we make a mistake, we fix it. And we're behind our words.

You are not an authorized or reputable dealer, so we want to know WHERE and HOW you got this product. We don't want to here about anything else until you answer that question

We’re negotiating with Janoshik on how to do it so that they’re packaged.
Anything sent for testing needs to be completely unrecognizable (i.e. multiple vials/ampules from different boxes, unmarked so that the tester can't look at the vial/ampule and be like, "Oh this says Rimobolan on it.") This protects you from paying for a test that might not even be done (not saying Jano would do this) and your buyers from getting bunk gear.

-Rimobolan by bayer (should I send in original packaging or not? )
-Sustanon or Anapolon? which one do you guys want first?
-Abu Oxabone
Test the Rimobolan, Anapolon, Oxabone, and you 100% NEED to test an HCG brand. There are WAY too many bunk "pharma" HCGs. I can assure you, people will be elated to see a legit pharma HCG being sold at a reasonable price.

Would you guys like to see Sustanon lab tested first?
It wouldn't hurt to put your money where your mouth is. More testing = more potential buyers and repeat buyers. Even if Sust isn't normally faked, testing it will only earn trust with your buyers.

Voting for weird HCG above all because it's among the few pharma products that may be no good no matter if original or counterfeit.
Agreed 110% (+69%).

You are not an authorized or reputable dealer, so we want to know WHERE and HOW you got this product. We don't want to here about anything else until you answer that question
I second this.

Your website sucks for ordering. You need to update that crappy site. Most of the images don't even show. Payment options do not include Bitcoin etc.... Email me: BigNJ@pm.me
Also second this. Update the site and only accept crypto. Anyone retarded enough to offer any other form of payment or accept any other form of payment is a danger to this community.