Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

I don’t like analiza ,reminds me of driada after they changed from Jano to analiza ,few customers complained that some of their stuff was useless now.

I don’t like analiza ,reminds me of driada after they changed from Jano to analiza ,few customers complained that some of their stuff was useless now.

Driada were very suspicious to me too when they switched labs. Their products went from testing all over the place to testing near perfect with analiza...

I'd be interested to know the actual reason why majestic have gone off Jano but doesn't seem like they want to spill the beans.

Driada were very suspicious to me too when they switched labs. Their products went from testing all over the place to testing near perfect with analiza...

I'd be interested to know the actual reason why majestic have gone off Jano but doesn't seem like they want to spill the beans.
Actually, I didn't want to make this public, but I'll be honest now.

As you all know, the first tests for Oxy, dbol & sdrol injects were really bad.

Then we have almost doubled the raws for this 3 products.
3 or 4 days after arrival of the samplse we got the result for sdrol (but not for oxy and dbol).

This made me skeptical because the test results usually all come together, even if we sent 10 samples.
I asked jano what happened to the other two products, if they lost the samples (because last time they lost already a sheet inside the parcel with some notes)

The support has held me for 2 days with the reason that the final results must be validated.

It was immediately clear to me that they had done crap (lost samples or tested badly).

After 2 days the results for dbol and oxy came in (i don't know what they tested, but definitely not our inject oxy & dbol).

The dbol was slightly better than the first test (36mg/ml or so)

The oxy had just 21mg/ml although we almost doubled the active ingredient.

I asked him what the results were and that it could not be.
He talked his way out of the oxy by saying that he can't test it properly because it keeps crashing.

-> If someone have our Inject Oxy at home, you can heat it in a water bath and tell me how many days or weeks it takes at room temperature until it crashes again. You will see there is enough time for testing.

And janoshik told me himself once that they have to heat the oil anyway to test, so the crashing is a bullshit excuse.

Janoshik was a liar years ago and apparently still is.

And now look how jano starts to hate analiza bialek.

We are definitely done with janoshik and are now working with analiza bialek.

3 or 4 days after arrival of the samplse we got the result for sdrol (but not for oxy and dbol).

This made me skeptical because the test results usually all come together, even if we sent 10 samples.
I asked jano what happened to the other two products, if they lost the samples (because last time they lost already a sheet inside the parcel with some notes)

The support has held me for 2 days with the reason that the final results must be validated.

It was immediately clear to me that they had done crap (lost samples or tested badly).

After 2 days the results for dbol and oxy came in (i don't know what they tested, but definitely not our inject oxy & dbol).

He talked his way out of the oxy by saying that he can't test it properly because it keeps crashing.

-> If someone have our Inject Oxy at home, you can heat it in a water bath and tell me how many days or weeks it takes at room temperature until it crashes again. You will see there is enough time for testing.

And janoshik told me himself once that they have to heat the oil anyway to test, so the crashing is a bullshit excuse.

Thank you, I appreciate your reply to me.

I was keeping an eye on the lab tests for your inj orals and it did seem bizarre to me that the results came back so off again for the inj dbol.

I think it's only fair to tag Jano into this discussion so he can give his side to the apparent mix up? @janoshik

Oh,

well, I sent the result for superdrol earlier, as that came out looking right and I did not want yo to wait for it unnecessarily.

About oxymetholone and methandienone, the results didn't align with the label second time in a row, so I have scheduled those for a retest, because I wanted to be sure that you have proved to be inept enough to fuck up second time in a row.

These are the samples we have 'lost' before testing:
1686056982430.png

And after testing:
1686057005998.png

I have emailed you the report for superdrol on Wed, 24 May, 09:46 am.

With the explicit statement "Please be advised that the attached reports represent only those that have been completed. Any outstanding reports will be delivered via email as soon as they become available."

I thought that is clear enough for anybody with basic experience with an English language.

You asked 10:12 if there are any problems.

You had to wait entire 45 seconds, before you got a reply on 10:13 that I am just making sure everything is all right with the results. That is euphemism for "we are getting this tested again because I can't believe you've screwed up again"

Apparently, my good manners and very clear English sentence went over your head there and in three hours you asked again "No info about the other results?"

I felt it was appropriate to leave answering that one to later, because god knows we get hundreds of mails daily and god knows we are busy.

But wait. 7:52 the next morning you ask if we lost the samples.

We repeat again "as per the previous email, please be advised that the attached reports represented only those that have been completed. Any outstanding reports will be delivered via email as soon as they become available.

Thank you for your understanding. "

To be continued...

To be continued.

So, thank god I have experience with dealing with this kind of stuff and have goddamn clear pictures of the samples as they arrived, right?

Definitely not your oxy or dbol, except... oh hey, it's even readable on the labels.

Anyway, continuing.

The samples arrived crashed to shit.

No way around it, we had to heat and redissolve them.

I don't understand how stating that that shit crashes is talking my way around it, but I suggested, that it might have crashed at your place and you might have had uneven distribution in inhomogeneous solution.

How is that talking my way out of it?

I never wrote we can't test it properly, that's your made up bullshit.
I wrote that you might have inconsistent dosing between the vials because of the crashing.

To quote myself "
I think inconsistent results might be due to the fact that the compound is crashing hard. Thus, unless you were heating the oil the entire time, the dosing can be inconsistent between the vials.
"

Now the fun stuff, you ask people who have your oxy at home, but if people check the images I've posted, with a keen eye they will notice that those vials are filled to 1/10th.

Now, tell people with a straight face it's the batch you sell to people and the vials for testing just somehow got 1/10th fill... Especially when you write how you used double the raws for this very batch for testing... And there's no way you could've screwed up the brewing with finicky compounds that crash a lot... it must be the Jano who lost the samples screwed up

I've actually also offered you to send more sample for a free retest, as we couldn't get more tests done on the sample as you didn't send in full vials AND suggested you send the sample to Lab4Tox too. You know, in case you are not confident in our result you are free to confirm with a legal laboratory with long history that's not known for making numbers up like Bialek.

But hey, for some reason you go with Bialek anyway.

So much for bullshit here, mate.

So, now that we have pictures and tests to show that your "Jano lost sample again and made up results" excuse is a malicious lie, what is the story you're going with, please?

Thank you.

Attaching the number of tests conducted on the three samples, just so that we're sure of the result, btw.

1686058283276.png

I mean, I understand that you were unhappy we didn't reply to all of your repeating and unnecessary questions that were asked only because you didn't bother to actually read our emails within 60 seconds, only to some of them, but is that really enough reason for all this?

We're an audited lab, literally every single report we issue has to be timestamped, signed, sample pictures taken, pictures of sample disposal taken, liquidation of scheduled chemicals documented etc.

Every single process is documented there and back again and the machine data is available and archived for audit purposes.

1686058657167.png
1686058698455.png

But hey, I'm the liar and photoshopping all that on the go, right?

So sorry I've lost wait mixed up wait ... what did I do exactly again with the samples and lied about? I'm getting a little mixed up here.

Oh right, you have gotten the results you didn't like.

Well, sorry mate, serving up numbers people like is not the business I'm in.
I'm in business of providing the numbers that I measure.

You had the choice to:
a) listen to the guy who worked with hundreds of labs at this point and knows what the most common issues are and genuinely wanted to help you for free and even advised you to use a competent competing lab in case you don't have enough faith in his skills
b) make up shit on the internet and go with the ... err, I'll leave that to people's fantasy.

Good luck in your business endeavors and thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Last edited:
tl;dr

Nq4otJw.jpg