Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

Shipment was the same day of payment and delivery in 1 day. Stealth shipping. Customer service is 10/10.
Definitely will order again soon.

I've received 2 orders from MajesticLab now. Customer service is great, and the package shows up in 2 working days.

Currently I'm using the test c and superdrol oils. They're both pip free, which is a very nice change for me because I've been struggling with really bad inflammation from MCT from other sources.

I'm going to add in the oxymetholone in a few weeks leading up to a powerlifting competition, so I'll give some feedback on that when I do.

Hi Guys,
we have tried to keep the minimum order value as low as possible for as long as possible to give everyone the opportunity to test us.
But now the time has come to increase it to ensure the safety of all parties, because every shipment carries a risk.

Therefore, as of June 1, the following changes apply:

Spain (mainland & islands):
- Minimum order (shipping excl.): 75€

- Free shipping from 150€

EU:
- Minimum order value (shipping excl.): 150€
- Free shipping from 300€

Hoy recibi mi pedido de prueba py npp. Súper rápido en llegar, recomiendo el propionato por sensaciones, suavidad y 0 pip. Muy buen trabajo!!

Today I received my test order p and npp. Super fast to arrive, I recommend the propionate for sensations, smoothness and 0 pip. Very good job!!

Hi Guys,
we have tried to keep the minimum order value as low as possible for as long as possible to give everyone the opportunity to test us.
But now the time has come to increase it to ensure the safety of all parties, because every shipment carries a risk.

Therefore, as of June 1, the following changes apply:

Spain (mainland & islands):
- Minimum order (shipping excl.): 75€

- Free shipping from 150€

EU:
- Minimum order value (shipping excl.): 150€
- Free shipping from 300€

To avoid misunderstandings:

Free shipping for orders over (EU: 300€) (Spain: 150€) is valid with immediate effect.

IMG_20230526_085918.jpg

The npp was incredible, the day after the injection I had less discomfort in my elbows and lower back. On the second day I was without any pain. Excellent product. Highly recommended. The compound enters smoothly and 0 pip.

Increible el NPP,al dia siguiente de la inyeccion tenia menos molestias en los codos y espalda baja.Al segundo dia estaba sin ningun dolor.Excelente producto.Muy recomendable.El compuesto entra suave y 0 pip

^^

Have a few bottles of the NPP en route along with some test and mast. Interested to see how the castor oil pins through smaller needles.

If I get on well with the oil I'll be looking at your ever expanding range of injectable orals.

20230529_103220.jpg

10 days t/a to Republic of Ireland which is good going comparing to other orders from the EU.

Very good customer service, great packaging. Everything looks great.

Will update once I've run the gear.

quingdao vials with a sticker it seems, show me a photo of an opened vial to see if they at least changed the crimp or didn't even bother
Damn Really ?? LOL OMG, if that is the case, then labels do make a difference haha

Last edited: