Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

quingdao vials with a sticker it seems, show me a photo of an opened vial to see if they at least changed the crimp or didn't even bother
13Qe.gif

No idea tbh. I only know that it is supposed to be slower than in MCT for example. Just thought that if some people use NPP EOD in MCT, maybe its possible to use this e3d then.

No idea tbh. I only know that it is supposed to be slower than in MCT for example. Just thought that if some people use NPP EOD in MCT, maybe its possible to use this e3d then.

I don't think it's that drastic tbh but I could well be wrong. Hopefully someone else more informed can chime in here.

I don't think it's that drastic tbh but I could well be wrong. Hopefully someone else more informed can chime in here.
There is a difference, in my opinion is negligible with longer esters and more or less negligible with shorter ones.

Modification of in vitro drug release rate from oily parenteral depots using a formulation approach - PubMed (this one is a little bit specific but -put simple- highlights the correlation between viscosity and release rate)

I have now gone through my first order with this lab and can say that if they continue like this, they have a bright future ahead of them.

Short response time, flexible payment methods, shipment number on the day of payment, delivery from a low-risk EU country. Time from shipment to receipt Eu->EU 6 days.
The product itself is exceptional. When I looked at the vials, it first reminded me of MCT, very low viscosity. I have tried brewing with castor oil in the past and it was always like honey. I don't know how they did it, but respect for that. No floaters to be found either.
No PIP, very well tolerated, and I am someone who is very sensitive to solvents.

Very good experience, will order again.

I have now gone through my first order with this lab and can say that if they continue like this, they have a bright future ahead of them.

Short response time, flexible payment methods, shipment number on the day of payment, delivery from a low-risk EU country. Time from shipment to receipt Eu->EU 6 days.
The product itself is exceptional. When I looked at the vials, it first reminded me of MCT, very low viscosity. I have tried brewing with castor oil in the past and it was always like honey. I don't know how they did it, but respect for that. No floaters to be found either.
No PIP, very well tolerated, and I am someone who is very sensitive to solvents.

Very good experience, will order again.
They use eo also that's why your brew looked like honey and his not
Guy said in the first page what oil he use. You don't do not even that much reading when you use a source...

They use eo also that's why your brew looked like honey and his not
Guy said in the first page what oil he use. You don't do not even that much reading when you use a source...
Then I must have simply overlooked the EO. Thank you for your valuable contribution and analysis on my use of sources.