Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

@MajesticLab
This is what can happen when customers wants products before being tested.
Its very nice that you are being full transparent + making sure no customers are being scammed.
Will you carry Mtren oral or injectable anytime soon?
Tren A is 28eu and 25 eu discount, how come price being that high. I would love to give it a try, but other sources selling closer to 20eu without any discount.
Any eta for orals to be in stock, and if so which are first to come??

Hi,
we have had our 4 new products (Tren E, Inj. Superdrol, Inj. Dianabol & Inj. Oxymetholone) tested by Janoshik.

It seems that the precision scales have stopped working properly on the Inj. Orals.
We are sorry for this error and would like to sincerely apologize.
Such mistakes will not happen to us in the future but it is important for us to be transparent.

The test results:

Tren E is 8% overdosed so it is good.

Inj. Dianabol is 43% underdosed.
-> Everybody who bought this from us will get 50% of the purchase price back as shopcredit per vial !
--> A new batch is already being made and will be sent to Jano soon.
---> All vials sold from today on will be from the new batch.

Inj. Oxy is 47% underdosed.
-> Everyone who bought it from us will get 50% of the purchase price back as shopcredit per vial.
--> A new batch is already being made and will be sent to Jano soon.
---> All vials sold from today on will be from the new batch.

Inj. Superdrol could not be tested due to interference from benzyl benzoate but is estimated to be 20-40mg/ml according to janoshik.
--> A new charge will be made without BB (but with Guaiacol) so that there will be no interference when testing the new batch.

View attachment 256868View attachment 256869View attachment 256870View attachment 256871
I received the tren E today, great news for me :) ; for the rest you prove to be a very honest person , this does you honor , you could think of opting for oral products , however the toxicity does not change

@MajesticLab
This is what can happen when customers wants products before being tested.
Its very nice that you are being full transparent + making sure no customers are being scammed.
Will you carry Mtren oral or injectable anytime soon?
Tren A is 28eu and 25 eu discount, how come price being that high. I would love to give it a try, but other sources selling closer to 20eu without any discount.
Any eta for orals to be in stock, and if so which are first to come??

You're right but I can understand the people who want the products before testing.
If you look at the Tren E, it was ok that customers buy it before.
Usually our products are +- correctly dosed or a bit overdosed.
Dianabol and Oxy failed only because of the defective precision scale.

Our raw material supplier offers Methltren and we also plan to offer it as tabs in the future.
But we will offer it in 12 weeks at the earliest since other tabs have priority and will be offered in about 8 weeks: Dbol, Oxy, Anavar, Superdrol & AIs.

Regarding Tren A and Drosta P we are already thinking about adjusting the prices. I will write more about this in the next days here in the thread.

I received the tren E today, great news for me :) ; for the rest you prove to be a very honest person , this does you honor , you could think of opting for oral products , however the toxicity does not change

Thank you for your kind words my friend.

These orals are coming in about 8 weeks:
Dbol, Superdrol, Oxy, Anavar and various AIs (Arimidex, Letro & Exe)

I ordered NPP and Test P. Received my package 5 days after payment which is great. The best stealth I've seen so far. I hope this lab becomes a one stop shop in the future.

And I have a question. I've only used GSO and MCT as carrier oils and I always inject with a 30g needle intramuscular when cruising. Is it possible to keep using 30g needles with castor oil, which is a thick oil?

I ordered NPP and Test P. Received my package 5 days after payment which is great. The best stealth I've seen so far. I hope this lab becomes a one stop shop in the future.

And I have a question. I've only used GSO and MCT as carrier oils and I always inject with a 30g needle intramuscular when cruising. Is it possible to keep using 30g needles with castor oil, which is a thick oil?
I've used their test c with an insulin needle (29 or 30, not sure), and it was a little difficult to push the plunger but it can be done. This oil is my favourite, it sits so nicely - no swelling at all.

You're right but I can understand the people who want the products before testing.
If you look at the Tren E, it was ok that customers buy it before.
Usually our products are +- correctly dosed or a bit overdosed.
Dianabol and Oxy failed only because of the defective precision scale.

Our raw material supplier offers Methltren and we also plan to offer it as tabs in the future.
But we will offer it in 12 weeks at the earliest since other tabs have priority and will be offered in about 8 weeks: Dbol, Oxy, Anavar, Superdrol & AIs.

Regarding Tren A and Drosta P we are already thinking about adjusting the prices. I will write more about this in the next days here in the thread.
Would love to try your mtren once available, not many sources producing this.
You make valid points, and interested to hear if you adjust tren a pricing.

Prices for Tren A and Drosta P adjusted from 28€ to 25€.

PS:
Due to the currently extremely high fees for BTC transactions, we recommend paying with XMR, XRP, TRX or USDT-TRC20.
(We accept a lot of cryptocurrencies, just ask us for your desired currency).

Placed my first order 4 weeks ago:
Drosta P, Inject Superdrol & Inject Dbol.
It works as it should and it does not cause any pip or inflammation.
For the Inject Dbol I have now received 50% cashback because it is underdosed.

2 weeks ago I placed my second order:
Drosta P, Test P, NPP, Inject Superdrol & Inject Dbol.

On the Inject Dbol from this order I also received 50% cashback because it was also the underdosed batch.

I am as happy with the Test P and NPP as I am with the other products.

The NPP crystallizes at colder temperatures but I think that can not be avoided at 150mg/ml.
I have minimal pip but I have always had this problem with NPP at 150mg/ml no matter what source.
In comparison, my best friend has no pip from ML NPP.

According to janoshik, the Test P has about 125mg/ml.
That a Test P with 125mg/ml does not trigger a PIP is quite remarkable.

Majestic Lab is the reference for me at the moment.
The guys strive to be the best and I like that.

I look forward to ML being a one stop shop at some point.

Hice un pedido de prueba desde España. Recibí Masteron e y test.pr.en un paquete muy discreto muy pronto. Felicitaciones por los productos, sabes cómo hacer esteroides. sin pepita, la libido por las nubes.

this morning i paid for my 4th consecutive order with @MajesticLab

I can give you feedback on TREN E, after 10 days of use I'm having problems with sleep, I wake up in the morning in a well of water; never tried a trenbolone like this, without changing anything (cardio training diet), I lost fat and the pumping and vascularity clearly increased

Sponsors

Latest posts