Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

I think majestic needs to eat some humble pie and get to work on the injectable orals using a legit testing lab (NOT bialeka)

I'll reiterate that my order with majestic was flawless. Their customer service was terrific. I can't vouch for the products themselves, yet, but everything up until this point did seem very promising. So I do want to see them succeed.

Their customer service was terrific. I can't vouch for the products themselves, yet, but everything up until this point did seem very promising. So I do want to see them succeed.

Same. For the reason alone that they are the only lab in EU offering product in castor oil and even at reasonable prices. Placed an order today, had a very fast and positive experience with the support.

I don't care about that labtesting drama, it can happen, doesn't mean shit. I also think sponsors/sources should stay out of other sources threads, trying to keep another source down makes you look very unprofessional.

You know, in case you are not confident in our result you are free to confirm with a legal laboratory with long history that's not known for making numbers up like Bialek.

But hey, for some reason you go with Bialek anyway.
But hey, I'm the liar and photoshopping all that on the go, right?

Good luck in your business endeavors and thank you for coming to my TED talk.

lol we don't forget

If the best attack on my integrity that you have is something happening seven years ago, it's kind of telling, ain't it? lol

lol we don't forget

doesnt change the fact that he proved quite well he isnt the problem this time, no?

I don't care about that labtesting drama, it can happen, doesn't mean shit. I also think sponsors/sources should stay out of other sources threads, trying to keep another source down makes you look very unprofessional.

I don't agree.

This mishap could be a great lesson for Majestic and if they take the right step forward it will help solidify them as a decent and reputable UGL. Taking accountability for fuck ups is one of the best green flags for a source.

As for other sources posting in this thread, that is allowed in the rules. And as Liska is a strong pillar of this community and is happy to help other sources (so long as they don't act like goofballs), I see no foul play here.

If the best attack on my integrity that you have is something happening seven years ago, it's kind of telling, ain't it? lol

doesn't mater. you straight up scammed a member of this forum and tried to cover up your lies

you provide a good service now but we won't forget that it was built off on the back of scamming members of this forum

you were only sorry because you got caught

all these are facts which cannot be denied

doesnt change the fact that he proved quite well he isnt the problem this time, no?
i dont have enough information to be the judge here
i was calling janoshik out because he accused another lab testing facility of "making numbers up" but doesnt provide any proof

he may have all the legal documents and state of the art testing equipment but we won't forget that it was built off on the back of scamming members of this forum

doesn't mater. you straight up scammed a member of this forum and tried to cover up your lies

you provide a good service now but we won't forget that it was built off on the back of scamming members of this forum

you were only sorry because you got caught

all these are facts which cannot be denied
Sure, my business was built on the 0 dollars that Mands ever paid and the "members" scammed are so many... Hey, why won't you post a list?

Must have added up over a decade I'm in the business.

Oh wait, you can't, because you are making shit up. Liar.

i was calling janoshik out because he accused another lab testing facility of "making numbers up" but doesnt provide any proof
Their height of measurement error alone is physically impossible made up number. Do I have to prove 1+1 to you too?

Or what do you expect me to do? Pull out a 24/7 surveillance video with huge red circles and Attenborough narration on their sample processing?

Hell, on everything I've called them out I've been either proven right immediately or they weren't able to prove otherwise at all. All you came here for was lying and trolling.

i dont have enough information to be the judge here
>guy says Jano must have lost the sample and lies about it
>Jano sends pictures of the samples before and after test
>fofo cannot judge, not enough information

Yeah, man, you're pretty much the epitome of objective neutrality.

Last edited:
As for other sources posting in this thread, that is allowed in the rules. And as Liska is a strong pillar of this community and is happy to help other sources (so long as they don't act like goofballs), I see no foul play here.

Posting some artist called "majestic downfall" with the title "when dead" is just cringe and unprofessional. Especially trying to beat down on a source when Janoshik is posting some "hard truths". With the fact that she doesn't even have an own stock now but has to resell some pharmaqo stuff to stay relevant just proves that she/her is desperate.

One could think she/her is afraid of getting replaced.

Sure, my business was built on the 0 dollars that Mands ever paid and the "members" scammed are so many... Hey, why won't you post a list?

Must have added up over a decade I'm in the business.

Oh wait, you can't, because you are making shit up. Liar.

Just because you didn't get caught for scamming other people doesn't mean you didn't
once a scammer always a scammer
once a liar always a liar

as i said you provide a good service now, no questions about that
but all that was funded by taking peoples money for testing and then providing bogus reports

your lies were exposed, you still tried to lie more but were caught

for anyone interested in what i am talking about read the whole thread below

Posting some artist called "majestic downfall" with the title "when dead" is just cringe and unprofessional. Especially trying to beat down on a source when Janoshik is posting some "hard truths". With the fact that she doesn't even have an own stock now but has to resell some pharmaqo stuff to stay relevant just proves that she/her is desperate.

One could think she/her is afraid of getting replaced.

C'mon now... Liska's post was clearly tongue in cheek.

As for them getting desperate. A minimum order of a whopping 300e and a thriving customer base would suggest otherwise. Let's not be silly.

Just because you didn't get caught for scamming other people doesn't mean you didn't
once a scammer always a scammer
once a liar always a liar

as i said you provide a good service now, no questions about that
but all that was funded by taking peoples money for testing and then providing bogus reports

your lies were exposed, you still tried to lie more but were caught

for anyone interested in what i am talking about read the whole thread below
Just because you weren't caught Garry Glittering doesn't mean you weren't, you disgusting lying animal.

Now go quietly sit in the corner and think about your lies and the arguments that you use. Well, or just try thinking about anything except little kids.

Okay?

Last edited:
Just because you weren't caught Garry Glittering doesn't mean you weren't, you disgusting lying animal.

Now go quietly sit in the corner and think about your lies and the arguments that you use. Well, or just try thinking about anything except little kids.

Okay?
Dude if you didn't got caught you have continued to do the same shit until this day.
You said if that was 7 years ago but the only reason you made it right is because you got caught lying not because it was the right thing to do or because you couldn't sleep at night that you lie to people
Keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:
Dude if you didn't got caught you have continued to do the same shit until this day.
You said if that was 7 years ago but the only reason you made it right is because you got caught lying not because it was the right thing to do or because you couldn't sleep at night that you lie to people
Keep your mouth shut.
Sure thing bud.

Works so well with the blind samples that I've been encouraging long before then as well, smart guy.

Any other projection that's completely off topic you want to add to this discussion?

Sure thing bud.

Works so well with the blind samples that I've been encouraging long before then as well, smart guy.

Any other smart thing that's completely off topic you want to add to this discussion?
So you didn't do nothing wrong ever. You are a saint now.
Dude you got caught with bullshit keep your mouth shut and don't play I didn't do anything wrong.

I want to add that God (if there is one) to give you health as much as honest you was since you start testing. And it's a lot according to you because you didn't do anything to trick people.
That's what I want to add off topic and a huge fuck off.
Once a liar always a liar once a scammer always a scammer.

Last edited:
Yes, that's literally what I wrote bold, twice underlined.

Ever considered seeking out a medical professional for your hallucinations?
Have you ever considered seeking out medical professional for your lost of memory?