Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

If I use Jano will you still pay for the test?

Just to be clear. Jano has no idea who I am outside of this forum. My alias won't be linked to my order with him in any way. So there's no chance he'll know what I've sent is yours (not that I personally think this matters anyway). I'll even send off some other labs' gear with yours for blind testing as well if that makes you happy.

This to me seems very reasonable. As long as janoshik doesn't know who you are and which lab sample you are sending in. You may also need to avoid giving any details of lab such as batch numbers etc
just a few ml of oil in a new bottle.

also if its something that is prone to crashing then heating it up, shaking vigorously and then drawing the oil would give a much accurate picture.

If I use Jano will you still pay for the test?

Just to be clear. Jano has no idea who I am outside of this forum. My alias won't be linked to my order with him in any way. So there's no chance he'll know what I've sent is yours (not that I personally think this matters anyway). I'll even send off some other labs' gear with yours for blind testing as well if that makes you happy.
I think we are the only lab with these green caps.

Therefore, it will be difficult to send something to janoshik without him knowing that it is from us.

We will no longer pay for Janoshik tests.

Could you please elaborate why you can't trust and support Janoshik?

Just so we can sum it up for harm reduction.

You know, so you can help other people make an educated decision to not trust and support that shady, photograph taking, Janoshik character.

Your arrogant and mendacious manner is already enough. I do not need to say more about it.

And i will not answer you further because it makes no sense to discuss with you.

I just want to clarify:

We made a completely new batch and sent you the remaining ml.

We did not make a 1ml batch for testing if that's what you think.

The new batch is already on sale and that's why I meant people can check for themselves after heating how long it takes to crash again because it's my understanding that the oxy crashes so fast that you can't test it properly.

All further messages from Janoshik will be ignored from here on.
We will not give him a platform here.

This to me seems very reasonable. As long as janoshik doesn't know who you are and which lab sample you are sending in. You may also need to avoid giving any details of lab such as batch numbers etc
just a few ml of oil in a new bottle.

also if its something that is prone to crashing then heating it up, shaking vigorously and then drawing the oil would give a much accurate picture.
Great idea!

In this case we will pay of course.

I think we are the only lab with these green caps.

Therefore, it will be difficult to send something to janoshik without him knowing that it is from us.

We will no longer pay for Janoshik tests.
You do realize it is possible to... use a different vial?
Great idea!

In this case we will pay of course.
Oh right, it took you a while. Smart guy.

Your arrogant and mendacious manner is already enough. I do not need to say more about it.

And i will not answer you further because it makes no sense to discuss with you.
Hey, so I'm arrogant and "mendacious" [not telling the truth; lying]

Please, quote me on my lies.

You can twist and turn like the snake you are, people see how you are avoiding addressing that YOU PROVABLY LIED to hurt my business and you can't show where I lied.

Don't worry though, I don't need you to discuss nothing with me. You are inept and a liar. You'll last a couple a months and then the fuck ups will start pilling up and you'll be gone and back under another name. I've seen it a thousand times. And in case I'm bored I'm exceptionally good at monologuing.

Anyway, you have a really weird way of saying "I'm sorry about lying about you losing our sample in the public or something, especially that you can shove it with pictures into our face."

All further messages from Janoshik will be ignored from here on.
We will not give him a platform here.

"I don't see how I could lie my way out of this, now that I see Janoshik has a plethora evidence to call us on our bullshit, so we'll just ignore it. Because ignoring Janoshik means he'll surely stop calling us out on our bullshit... r-right?"

Well, good luck to you and your business. All you had to do was to apologize for your misunderstanding, jumping to conclusions and lying, but instead you've decided to double down. And now that chance has passed.

I hope it's ok if i write this for @MajesticLab

@janoshik

ML has just wrote "i think jano ha lost the samples or tested badly"

So why are you writing every time this shit:
Anyway, you have a really weird way of saying "I'm sorry about lying about you losing our sample in the public or something, especially that you can shove it with pictures into our face."

You are the one twisting words. Not ML.

And this is not your first time.

As soon as somebody write something against you, you come with texts including 458586 words to make sure you suppress your opponents.

Man you have a really bad Character.

Eat shit and die. Concise enough?
However, he did not explicitly state it but only shared his thoughts.
At least that is how I see it.

And why should I die?
What is wrong with you?
Were you not loved enough by your parents?
Why do you always feel attacked immediately and why are you so aggressive?
Why is it so important to you that he apologizes to you?
Do you really have such a small penis?

Eat shit and die. Concise enough, alt account?
Sir you have to chill and stay professional.

Yes, we have a deal.
It's a shame that a member has to develope a workaround like that because of your inability to keep a good and professional business relationship with a lab.

Anyway, companies usually pay around 250€/h for me to mediate between them and work on a solution, if any of you is interested ;)

A friend from hungary send this to me:
So i inject every third day 0.6ml testo cypionate.
The first dosage at April 16, 7 weeks before.
I am at blood test today , the results:
Total testosteron 13,41 nmol/l goes up to 62,03 nmol/l
Ostradiol 157,pmol/L goes up to 609,9 pmol/l

The test results are really good so i think the stuff is dope :D

Package took 4 working days to Germany. I will post a full review in the next few days when i pick it up.

Last edited:
Injected 1 ml Drosta E with a 25G (0,50 x 25 mm) needle into my quads yesterday. Took about 30 seconds. No PIP, no lumps. The oil is a bit thicker than Driadas grapeseed/MCT mix, still very easy to inject. Shipping to Germany (Packstation) took 4 working days, my fastest EU order so far. Pretty sure this will be my new go to source.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
They don't have enough braincells to read the emails Jano sent, are unable to dose their orals for shit and use EO which causes systemic inflammation in their oils for no reason. Why anyone would order from them when we have so many good EU domesic alternatives is beyond me.

They don't have enough braincells to read the emails Jano sent, are unable to dose their orals for shit and use EO which causes systemic inflammation in their oils for no reason. Why anyone would order from them when we have so many good EU domesic alternatives is beyond me.
Show me anything that proved that EO cause system information. Any study, research or something.
Meanwhile ema approved eo and it's used in pharma testosterone for example.
Besides bro science I wait to show me anything that has proved otherwise

we have so many good EU domesic alternatives

You mean all the great sources with MCT/miglyol? Or the overpriced Sesame/MCT or GSO/MCT mix? Because it goes so nicely through a slin pin?

Let's be real here, Majestic is the only alternative for the MCT shit in the EU right now.

In fact, I didn't have any PIP, inflammation or any other sides at ALL from the Test C and Mast E from Majestic so far. That's quite something.

You mean all the great sources with MCT/miglyol? Or the overpriced Sesame/MCT or GSO/MCT mix? Because it goes so nicely through a slin pin?

Let's be real here, Majestic is the only alternative for the MCT shit in the EU right now.

In fact, I didn't have any PIP, inflammation or any other sides at ALL from the Test C and Mast E from Majestic so far. That's quite something.
what is the problem with MCT ? the last 2 brands I've used are in mct and I haven't had any problems even with test 400 mg/ml and bold 500 mg/ml. so if this vector causes any long-term health issues, I'm curious to know what it is. Currently even balkan, in testosterone which can still sell in pharmacies has switched to mct, recently.

Sponsors

Latest posts