Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

what is the problem with MCT ? the last 2 brands I've used are in mct and I haven't had any problems even with test 400 mg/ml and bold 500 mg/ml. so if this vector causes any long-term health issues, I'm curious to know what it is. Currently even balkan, in testosterone which can still sell in pharmacies has switched to mct, recently.

For example, if you read the QSC thread, you will find a lot of reports about PIP, inflammation, lumps, "test flu", elevated CRP and so on. In fact, the only time I ever had lumps after injecting something, was from Driadas Primo, which is a mix of Sesame/MCT.

To my understanding, MCT is mainly used because it's easy to brew with and easy and fast to draw and pin with slin pins. Which is a pretty retarded reason to use it, but ok, i understand.

Afaik balkan switched from peach oil to miglyol, which apparently is also shit. Deus uses miglyol and they also have a lot of PIP reports in their threads.

Obviously, this is my personal opinion and you should decide for yourself, if you don't have any problems with MCT, there is no reason to switch.

Good read on carrier oils

vigoroussteve.com/c-reactive-protein-carrier-oils-within-pharmaceuticals/

Also is it possible to use the NPP e3d since its in castor oil? Anyone doing this?
I always use it every 72 hours and everything is fine, even acetate esters every 72 hours and never feel like the compound wears off

All right, I have finally received my order. Due to logistics issue I received it after more than a month, it is understandable as it is not their issue that the package got stuck and then after a month I received it. As a compensation they sent me the second package which is welcomed and appreciated, I have no complaints towards their delivery times as again I mentioned it's not their fault.

The package is rugged and packed good, but I have seen much better stealth, not sure if they are trying to do stealth or not. Overall it is fine for domestic shipping (within EU).

The stuff itself seems to be quite good for the most part, except for anadrol injectable which came absolutely crashed and after heating over and over again I still need to play around with one vial to get the solution right.

One thing I truly disliked and was dissapointed is that I found a floating hair in one of their oxymethalone vial...

However, the fact that I got the second package compensates for it. I have to be honest here and I demand for higher quality, we here expect sources to out do each other and competition is greater than ever. Mistakes do happen, but floaters must be eliminated.

Overall, I would give it a chance in the future and hopefully they will listen and improve before then.

As for now, I have to give it overall about 6+/10.

20230621_220556.jpg
20230621_220719.jpg
20230621_220843.jpg
20230621_220922.jpg

P.S. the floater hair is visible in the first and second photo if you analize it (see the attachment). I took the labels of oxy because I was heating it. Final pic shows that one vial is still crashed, but got better compared to how it was initially.

Attachments

• 20230621_220745.jpg
    20230621_220745.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 20230621_220845.jpg
    20230621_220845.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
All right, I have finally received my order. Due to logistics issue I received it after more than a month, it is understandable as it is not their issue that the package got stuck and then after a month I received it. As a compensation they sent me the second package which is welcomed and appreciated, I have no complaints towards their delivery times as again I mentioned it's not their fault.

The package is rugged and packed good, but I have seen much better stealth, not sure if they are trying to do stealth or not. Overall it is fine for domestic shipping (within EU).

The stuff itself seems to be quite good for the most part, except for anadrol injectable which came absolutely crashed and after heating over and over again I still need to play around with one vial to get the solution right.

One thing I truly disliked and was dissapointed is that I found a floating hair in one of their oxymethalone vial...

However, the fact that I got the second package compensates for it. I have to be honest here and I demand for higher quality, we here expect sources to out do each other and competition is greater than ever. Mistakes do happen, but floaters must be eliminated.

Overall, I would give it a chance in the future and hopefully they will listen and improve before then.

View attachment 260364
View attachment 260365
View attachment 260367
View attachment 260369

P.S. the floater hair is visible in the first and second photo if you analize it (see the attachment). I took the labels of oxy because I was heating it. Final pic shows that one vial is still crashed, but got better compared to how it was initially.

WHAT THE FUCK
THATS A BIG ASS PUBE YOU GOT IN THE VIAL

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

I’ve seen this so many times by different labs.

Filter it again oder trash it. There’s enough alcohol to be fine. It’s your choice.

I’ve seen this so many times by different labs.

Filter it again oder trash it. There’s enough alcohol to be fine. It’s your choice.
I've been using steroids since 2004, I've never seen vials with floating pubic hair. Honestly, not even in the worst Bulgarian-made fakes have I seen hair in the vial…now there are dozens of consolidated brands in Europe, super reviewed and analysed; to use a crashed vial with a hair in it, you have to be completely unscrewed.

as far as I'm concerned, this brand is rejected.

i once found a hair in my pizza at this shitty local cafe that also does fast food
this was 4 years ago
never went back. not even for a fucking coffee

someone gonna lose an asscheek or worse (sepsis) ffs

I swear I saw a lot of vials with this shit ,or black micro particals. I just saw a vial with a fly in it :D Tablets with hairs in it.

View attachment 260364
View attachment 260365
View attachment 260367
View attachment 260369

why didn't @janoshik detect the hair in this source's oil? Do you not compare oil AAS samples to a Labrador standard?

I don't know, I just received my shit and showed you all how it is without sugarcoating. I got the second package for free so for me it's not that bad. Besides that all other stuff was pretty good and decent quality in my opinion.

You be the judge for yourselves, you have your own head.

So I'm willing to give it a second chance in the future and hopefully they improve and eliminate problems, if not, they're done in my book.

I've been using steroids since 2004, I've never seen vials with floating pubic hair. Honestly, not even in the worst Bulgarian-made fakes have I seen hair in the vial…now there are dozens of consolidated brands in Europe, super reviewed and analysed; to use a crashed vial with a hair in it, you have to be completely unscrewed.

as far as I'm concerned, this brand is rejected.
Panda had a similar incident 4 years ago I believe

I am very shocked about this hair and do not know how this could happen.
I have talked about this problem in our team.
This is not okay and will not happen again in the future.
I apologize on behalf of the whole team.

Sponsors

Latest posts