Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

Most ugls are kitchen made ,not in a steril Pharma Place.
If The vial stands open for a second after sterilization and a hair Flies around and landed in the vial then there’s nothing wrong with the production.

why are you ignoring questions regarding contamination

discount codes dont mean shit when theres fucking hair floating in oils
you've had Bush and you didn't like it, Majestic has been very generous to offer this new "Bush Light" line of injectables and we should thank him for it

why are you ignoring questions regarding contamination

discount codes dont mean shit when theres fucking hair floating in oils
It would be a good idea to open the vial and see what it is, because in the photo it doesn't look like a hair. out of curiosity

That’s definitely a fucking hair and not a particle from a filter. That shit is nasty and speaks volumes about quality control. Now he refuses to use Jano because he didn’t like the results? This lab is throwing up red flags left and right.

Most ugls are kitchen made ,not in a steril Pharma Place.
If The vial stands open for a second after sterilization and a hair Flies around and landed in the vial then there’s nothing wrong with the production.

Wut? Imagine not catching that, it gets sucked up into your syringe and you inject it lol. Hello injection and/or cyst.

Also a bit of an update, been injecting daily about 6 cc and all I can say is smooth and pain free experience, the day after no pip. Stuff is fine and seems decent quality, I have no complaints.

Oxy stings a bit injecting, but after an hour or two it's good and I forget about it. I tried half cc SC dbol and test prop, all is fine too no lumping. I hate that oxy wooden smell, what is it I wonder, guiaicol or something...

Overall full as fuck, strong as an ox, training mad hitting pr's and eating like a horse. Pushing 260lbs, of course bf % is something like 20 and watery look overall. Hit 200kg bench recently, so all is going well.

Also a bit of an update, been injecting daily about 6 cc and all I can say is smooth and pain free experience, the day after no pip. Stuff is fine and seems decent quality, I have no complaints.

Oxy stings a bit injecting, but after an hour or two it's good and I forget about it. I tried half cc SC dbol and test prop, all is fine too no lumping. I hate that oxy wooden smell, what is it I wonder, guiaicol or something...

Overall full as fuck, strong as an ox, training mad hitting pr's and eating like a horse. Pushing 260lbs, of course bf % is something like 20 and watery look overall. Hit 200kg bench recently, so all is going well.

What's your bodyweight? 200kg bench press is very impressive

It's the guaiacol that has that smoky, woody smell.
Is it the same ingredient that causes stinging and burning feeling while injecting? It subsides after an hour or two then it's fine and I can't tell if I have injected anything.

Is it the same ingredient that causes stinging and burning feeling while injecting? It subsides after an hour or two then it's fine and I can't tell if I have injected anything.
Not an expert, but I believe so. When I used their injectable oxy I could taste it for the next hour or so. I believe the oxy is the only oil where they use it.