Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

Also a bit of an update, been injecting daily about 6 cc and all I can say is smooth and pain free experience, the day after no pip. Stuff is fine and seems decent quality, I have no complaints.

Oxy stings a bit injecting, but after an hour or two it's good and I forget about it. I tried half cc SC dbol and test prop, all is fine too no lumping. I hate that oxy wooden smell, what is it I wonder, guiaicol or something...

Overall full as fuck, strong as an ox, training mad hitting pr's and eating like a horse. Pushing 260lbs, of course bf % is something like 20 and watery look overall. Hit 200kg bench recently, so all is going well.
Sorry but how come you ignored my previous post, Im very happy you sharing your experience with the seller, but it would be nice to know if he send you a new batch of oxy or if its still the same batch that he sells.

@dasistmane Any info on labtests yet? Im very curious to see the results!

Sorry but how come you ignored my previous post, Im very happy you sharing your experience with the seller, but it would be nice to know if he send you a new batch of oxy or if its still the same batch that he sells.
I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO.

Now since I've made myself clear, some of the batch was 01/23 and the other was 04/23. If I remember correctly 04/23 was defected.

Like I said other vials were not affected just one, I didn't suffer from infection and I'm still alive as you can see. Please don't lecture me.

We are concerned about Majestic Laboratory. do you get replies to emails?
me too. i had some vials from the contaminated batch as well (hair in it, rubber stoppers deteoriated) so it's not a one off situation. since they are fairly new i could still trust them if this issue got resolved in a more transparent way.
also i was offered store coupons due to the issues, i was expecting new vials from another batch
(i'm wondering if i'll ever be able to redeem those coupons...)]

It's a frustrating situation because my body was reacting very well to the castor oil, and I can't find any other sources using something other than MCT.

I hope the lab hasn't stopped

Why? They clearly have issues. The whole lying fiasko with janoshik and them using that lie to switch to a bogus lab, which you can pay to get good results, that doesn't bother you? How about the clear issues with sterility, also not a problem?

That being said, I'd be surprised if they just vanished. They seem kinda stubborn and don't have a problem with twisting and lying, actually, maybe they would be good in politics no?

But seriously guys, the lack of standards in this place and the lack of disregard for one personal health is starting to become appalling.

They could still explain them self's in an honest away about the janoshik issue, and by honest I do mean honest and if they don't switch to analiza bialek, or what's it called, they could regain some trust ... also if user blind testing continues, which lab they use doesn't really matter (however, them lying about it is still a red flag), but the clear sterility issues, well, that's going to take some mopping up and you lot turning a blind eye.

But however you turn it, their reputation isn't spotless anymore, and as @janoshik noted, they might just pop up somewhere else under a different name. They do have all the gear and the workflow all set up, and I imagine they wouldn't want to just let go of all of those resources.

Why? They clearly have issues. The whole lying fiasko with janoshik and them using that lie to switch to a bogus lab, which you can pay to get good results, that doesn't bother you? How about the clear issues with sterility, also not a problem?

That being said, I'd be surprised if they just vanished. They seem kinda stubborn and don't have a problem with twisting and lying, actually, maybe they would be good in politics no?

But seriously guys, the lack of standards in this place and the lack of disregard for one personal health is starting to become appalling.

They could still explain them self's in an honest away about the janoshik issue, and by honest I do mean honest and if they don't switch to analiza bialek, or what's it called, they could regain some trust ... also if user blind testing continues, which lab they use doesn't really matter (however, them lying about it is still a red flag), but the clear sterility issues, well, that's going to take some mopping up and you lot turning a blind eye.

But however you turn it, their reputation isn't spotless anymore, and as @janoshik noted, they might just pop up somewhere else under a different name. They do have all the gear and the workflow all set up, and I imagine they wouldn't want to just let go of all of those resources.

I'd imagine if they popped up under a different name they wouldn't be too hard to spot. A few telltale signs of this lab which I won't give away cus I know they're still reading this.

I'm still hoping they come back and make good on those that they owe. And that they make amends with Jano and admit they were in the wrong. And actually tell us how a hair ended up in a vial.

That's a lot to ask I know. Even if they don't come back it's a lesson learnt for this community to be more vigilant against new sources. Though I don't hold out much hope. One of the grossest and disrespectful sources to ever grace this board is still one of the most popular... Let's not forget QSC has had reports of floaters in their vials too and they essentially told the customers to fuck off.

I'd imagine if they popped up under a different name they wouldn't be too hard to spot. A few telltale signs of this lab which I won't give away cus I know they're still reading this.

I'm still hoping they come back and make good on those that they owe. And that they make amends with Jano and admit they were in the wrong. And actually tell us how a hair ended up in a vial.

That's a lot to ask I know. Even if they don't come back it's a lesson learnt for this community to be more vigilant against new sources.
i hope they will accept the coupon they offered me for the pubed vials in the new shop :D
jokes aside, some people have money invested in them and recieved nothing yet, at least they should be compensated somehow
i'd still be ok with them if they came up with a confession and promises where they improved their processes. it's better to buy from someone who fucked up, faced it and made correction then with someone totally new. being accountable > making mistakes

i hope they will accept the coupon they offered me for the pubed vials in the new shop :D
jokes aside, some people have money invested in them and recieved nothing yet, at least they should be compensated somehow
i'd still be ok with them if they came up with a confession and promises where they improved their processes. it's better to buy from someone who fucked up, faced it and made correction then with someone totally new. being accountable > making mistakes

If somebody fucks up in regards to sterility, no, it's better if they never fuck up. Just means they have very poor standards. Same for trying to lie an manipulate. It just shows bad character and they won't change, they'll just be more careful from now on. So no, I do not agree with your sentiment and nobody really should imo as it just shows low standards ...

If somebody fucks up in regards to sterility, no, it's better if they never fuck up. Just means they have very poor standards. Same for trying to lie an manipulate. It just shows bad character and they won't change, they'll just be more careful from now on. So no, I do not agree with your sentiment and nobody really should imo as it just shows low standards ...

I'm with @ovrdooze

I'll always respect taking accountability and working towards improving.

Coming back under a different name to make the same mistakes is just scummy tactics

so?? is this closed? or is it still working?

It's fucking over. I feel very stupid now for defending them. First red flag for me was them not posting their public PGP key after me asking them two times to do so. Second red flag was the .to domain, often used in the German carding scene. But i wanted to believe and still give them a chance.

Imagine finding a gap in the market (castor oil) and fucking up your business because you cheap out on properly filtering your gear. And then even trying to exit scam with a shitty discount. lmao

What a fucking shame.

It's fucking over. I feel very stupid now for defending them. First red flag for me was them not posting their public PGP key after me asking them two times to do so. Second red flag was the .to domain, often used in the German carding scene. But i wanted to believe and still give them a chance.

Imagine finding a gap in the market (castor oil) and fucking up your business because you cheap out on properly filtering your gear. And then even trying to exit scam with a shitty discount. lmao

What a fucking shame.

If they don't come back then damn, you're right, they actually tried to exit scam. Didn't think I'd see such a thing on meso.

You see fellas, this is one of the reasons why you'd still want an ugl who hasnt made mistakes; the lying and manipulating plus the bad sterility. It's just bad character. Exit scam on meso, I hope this can at least be a lesson for everybody. Do not ignore red flags and especially do not try and rationalize them.

Some people are reckless and quite a bit IDGAF, if you know what I'm saying... I'm the one, but guys like @Jin23 we need him, he sometimes seems like a dude who's ready to chop someone's head off for making mistakes, but in most cases he is fucking right. He always seems to think beyond and see right through BS which is very valuable especially right here at Meso.

So I trust him and I think his way of thinking and statement is just right in this case. So I accept that, and move on. Others should listen to him too.

As for me I'll probably go with established sources from now on who I used services of in the past.

Like saying goes cheap out once - pay twice the price kinda thing with those cheaper less known sources.

@goonr shit man, makes me uncomfortable even further, good catch though and good job.

@dasistmane as we all know sacrifices happen in the black market, I too had been scammed twice in a row by a source I have known for 5 years, it was before Meso, but still it goes to show how shit happens in this game, as it black market after all. So thanks for contributing, it is valued and even if you lost some money, think that of a necessary dough for the devil.

Exit scam makes no sense in this position given the market value based on what's listed as in stock on his website that can be fixed if needed to appear passable at least to the customer's eye + what @dasistmane alluded to about customers buying anything as long as it's cheap + @dasistmane showed me his blind test results and while @MajesticLab doesn't deserve to see those until he makes good on his promise, I'll just say they'll definitely help his comeback.

@MajesticLab I'm pretty sure RTF vials will fix your problem if you haven't figured it out yet and they're worth paying for in this situation.

If this actually is the stupidest exit scam and he doesn't return by August 1st I'll go back from this post and help all unlucky customers I can verify to the best of my ability (which isn't castor but maybe not MCT either) because I believe that opening your mouth and then being wrong should have consequences.